It's a challenge for all of us - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

It's a challenge for all of us

I check around the forum seeing the number of members where increased, is that forum registration open for new users no sign up or those country that where not allow has been allowed, but I don't still have change on my network provider. 

Hey mate. That was a good motivation. I would like to say that we should keep working regularly even if there are challenges. We should face them and wait patiently for the good ones. There will be up's and down's and that is what life is about but we need to keep moving.

Yeah the competition is increasing now a days at this forum. New members are allowed again, we are getting a whlow new token and also there are increasing ways of earning money i.e by giving reactions. So activity is actually increasing and number of topics is very less so obviously it is a challenge for us to produce Quality content.

I have some tokens in yobit.  I can definitely expect its price to rise.  Achieving this token is a lot of challenge for us. I always work well in the forum. I think improving the forum is a challenge for me. I always hope for the improvement of the forum.

For me, I was not here at that time, but I think it was a good opportunity for the members who continued to work hard writing in the forum and got a good amount of this token, also the members who got the token and sold it when it reached 200 satoshi must have made good profits as a result. Patience this long period.

You know the hope is the only thing that make people work even better and longer the hope to get something more than they are working right now. so just keep on working.

I joined this forum 1 month before the trade started. It was a challenge for me to qualify for the dlrs airdrop of yobit. I have got dlrs.But by dlrs condition yobit introduced me with this wonderful forum. I still started to post cause i believe i can do better here. I know it was quite a challenge for everyone because we were only being pair by the Satoshis we got. It was a also a great step to keep the members with this forum cause many of them might loose hope . So overall those who gave their best have got their huge reward from talk token.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

We got good bribes through this forum and the people who are patient and kept working and storing the talk coin got good profits from this currency because it was launched at a good price so we must always work hard without feeling bored

On 6/19/2020 at 4:27 AM, Jami273 said:

As the Cryptotalk teams gifted us a few awesome opportunities just like:

-New members are allowed again

-We are getting a completely new token(TALK)

-We can earn by giving ratings etc all.

But there is one thing that can make one member feel bad.That is as we know 'TALK' token's trding will be started on 1st September,2020.That means in this two and half month(75 days),we will not be able to make any real money from our earned cryptos from here.It may cause many member to loose hope to work here.So i think It's a challenge for all the new members and many old members right now to keep continuing without any break.I just want to say them-

Please don't be upsate.If you can keep working with patient here and complete all daily task perfectly everyday,after two and half months you will be shinning.Just imagine that in the next 75 days you have chance to earn 18750 TALK tokens.And if you can earn all of them,after trading started you may be able to have a total of 200$-300$ and also more than that if 'TALK' token get more higher price.

So don't loose your hope.Always try to be more patient and give all your best to this forum.Face this challenge like a brave man.I am sure something extremely great it's waiting for you.

I wish all the very best to everyone and hope we all will be always together in this journey❤❤

@Jami273 Going through your topic, I came to know that you're quite optimistic on earnings through the forum. And to date, I am sure you have made a good profit from the talk tokens, and hope you're even continuing in the forum. That's always great to be optimistic on your future plans, and at least making aim to be more focused, and this will help to achieve goals in an easy way. Hope you are having a great journey in cryptotalk. All the best for your future endeavors!

• +2 1

I think that the number of members has increased with the update of the payment system in the forum via bitcoin and talk, which is good, but it is good to preserve the new currency, to maintain its price by avoiding selling it always.

Sincerely that is a assignment for us.  Collaborating in forums and checks when you do no longer recognize the value of the currency is a fantastic venture for you and perilous for you.  There are many folks who do no longer know that they do no longer know the value of money.  These are cloth, however folks who reflect inconsideration on know-how do not reflect inconsideration on how an awful lot they'll take.

• +1 1

On 6/19/2020 at 1:12 AM, rekter said:

I don't see any disappointment around here, in fact i see a rise in activity and topics that spiked suddenly. TALK seems to bring life at least to English section.

I too have a feeling of success around here not disappointment and I'm trying my very best to do well each day and never lose hope because this opportunity rendered here it's rare to chance in life.

Yes this is a challenge for all members but it would be best chance to get high tokens after 2.5 months. So we have not to lose hope and keep working on the forum.

Thank you for your content my friend. This is really helpful.  The number people will only increase if they know the real potential of cryptocurrency . The moderators of the forum are really supportive if we give good content that actually is helpful for the cryptocurrency world.

• +2 1

We should be patient and keep working and in the end we will get a decent measure of cash however this necessities some time and I expectation that the cost of this money is a great idea to accomplish more benefits when we are given this cash and in any event we will accomplish $ 200 during this time of work.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

As you can see, there are only people who are worked in this forum when the pay by post campaign is ended because they're not able to get profit daily and the payment is not already listed to the market, we should make more useful and quality contents so that we cannot receive any negative reacts to get all of the 200 talk in one day.

2 hours ago, Afaqahmad said:

We should be patient and keep working and in the end we will get a decent measure of cash however this necessities some time and I expectation that the cost of this money is a great idea to accomplish more benefits when we are given this cash and in any event we will accomplish $ 200 during this time of work.

You are right @Afaqahmad the patient is the right thing to do and should be always on our mind. Stay doing our effort is indispensable in this forum Cryptotalk or in any other place, nothing comes without effort. So months ago Talk token is not launched, and maybe there many who are not patient, and they have not continued their job in posting here, so today who are still here are lucky!

• Useful or interesting 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

1 minute ago, dajuma002 said:

We have to to be uncomplaining and carry on functioning and in the outcome we will pick up a expert quantity of funds but this wants about time and I hopefulness that the fee of this currency is polite to attain added profits as soon as we are agreed this currency and at slightest we will reach $ 200 during this cycle of drive

@dajuma002 Yes. The point is that we should not give up and carry on posting good content. And the reward will follow. At the end there is a good profit.

Everyone got their coins and we were able to sell them finally, the selling price was good for everyone because it reached 200 satoshi, for me I have been working on the forum for a long time and I got a lot of tokens and I sold them at 150 satoshi and made good profits.

• +1 2

I agree with you.Think of these two months as an investment opportunity where you can collect tokens for two whole months.

It was a big surprise for me, but TALK token started trading with really good price. Unfortunately, I failed this challenge, I tried to do all the best, but I was tired to write 20 messages every day. But anyway I earned about 200$ and I`m so happy, that cryptotalk gave us new opportunity to earn and learn something new 

I think we should be patient enough to achieve success. A little of hardwork and determination is required to reach our target or goal. We should also respect the rules and regulations of this forum. If we need money we can't get it just like that, we must do some kind off work with dedication.

• +1 1

Yes it's a challenging time for Beginers , as well as they have to do complete a challenge of 100 posts , as well as we have to give time to this platform , as well as they are starting trading to earn more by the help of talk tokens. So it will be helpful for us .keep posting and earn.

As far as we keep earning while learning, it's very easy and I won't complain since I didn't pay before earning here

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day