It's a challenge for all of us - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

It's a challenge for all of us

There are a lot of opportunities here in the forum if you look closely. Also, I really think that Talk token has a lot of potential, but people don't appreciate it and they just keep on dumping all of the talk token that they receive on this forum.

It's a challenge for all of us to work hard and compete with each other. It is not a competition for the money but the competition of knowledge. we all should try to post the useful ,constructive, and Informatical ideas so that we can lead to the good reputation as this forum appreciate us from the good reputation. I think competition of knowledge is better than competition of earning so I think it's a challenging task for all of us to go with that so best of luck.

It's a disappointment in disguise. Now that payment is yet to start one would feel eager to receive his payment but patience is the best thing to do.

These is basically true, and also these has tested our ability to be patient while working hard and at the very end of the day, the patient once where actually rewarded. 

The forum have feed all members good amount if Satoshi and face many difficulties such as spammers, multiple accounts, plagiarism and many more. So for this time members have to shows loyalty and bear it for few months the definitely get the reward. Their for we don't need to be upset and work regularly. Because if you work for payment then you will flee from forum. But j you are loyal and want future with forum you need to work regularly and have trust on crypto talk. 

The only disappointing moment here is the complete change in the payment system which the other people talking about. The idea of changing the payment which is from satoshi to talk token only. This is frustrating since most of the users here are only after the profit and yet they would be cut off from the value of the payment they are going to receive. If ever this kind of change is not going to happen, I would say that there is nothing that we should be sad about since we could still be able to earn satoshis in a way of creating useful topics for other to make them rate it.

We can actually start and stop anytime and taking breaks is should be a no brainer thinking as one forcing him or herself to do stuff something like this is never a good idea as your perfromance thinking and everything else is degraded in which is never a good news.

That were good days my friend, you can look at it as an investment box which keeps your money for you, you do not have to cash out every penny you earn, that hold policy was good and it helped to give TALK good value, The sum you are mentioning 200$ is just great that I hope I can earn it nowadays.

This is a good point. Of course they have given us very good facilities. Specially talk tokens. But there is no need to be disheartened for this, the members who are already present here and those who are doing their activity take it easy. Just try to focus on your work.What is happening and what is not happening so we should not matter.

Really they again gives us the real opportunity to earn money from crypto talk but there are also some issues that should be solved soon are Talk token price, It is now in ending stage.

On 6/19/2020 at 3:42 AM, Jami273 said:

So don't loose your hope.Always try to be more patient and give all your best to this forum.Face this challenge like a brave man.I am sure something extremely great it's waiting for you.

@Jami273 Great post at that time! Loyal members did their best to keep the forum alive without access to their earnings in talk tokens. They showed patience and diligence for cryptotalk. After the end of the spam cleaning process, cryptotalk provided opportunities again; they opened new registrations and new payment system, rating system etc... Now there are a few spammers on this forum who are just spamming to make money fast without any effort but I'm glad the moderators have added an algorithm that automatically detects and removes spammers. I appreciate your efforts to encourage members who have never left cryptotalk and keep posting for it.

It's really good for one to challenge him self by being patient all the time and never give up. If you really want to archieve something great in life not even crytotalk, you have to be patient and never loose hope. That is my take and you are always welcome.

I have the opinion that the Talk token will only survive if there are changes to use it in the forum and have some more knowledge on its supply. Perhaps to make it have a burn process too, for example those coins that will be used to be burned from the circulation. It needs some good plan and with a fixed supply and deflating terms it can succeed.

Yes mate you are right is really a big challenge to us both the new members and the old ones as we can observe that most of the forum members are not that active like before due to the rules and regulations which was implemented recently so we need to be patient in order to achieve our goals we have to abide by the rules and regulations of the forum if really we want to stay and earn profit with benefits in cryptotalk currency platform 

On 6/19/2020 at 1:42 AM, Jami273 said:

As the Cryptotalk teams gifted us a few awesome opportunities just like:

-New members are allowed again

-We are getting a completely new token(TALK)

-We can earn by giving ratings etc all.

But there is one thing that can make one member feel bad.That is as we know 'TALK' token's trding will be started on 1st September,2020.That means in this two and half month(75 days),we will not be able to make any real money from our earned cryptos from here.It may cause many member to loose hope to work here.So i think It's a challenge for all the new members and many old members right now to keep continuing without any break.I just want to say them-

Please don't be upsate.If you can keep working with patient here and complete all daily task perfectly everyday,after two and half months you will be shinning.Just imagine that in the next 75 days you have chance to earn 18750 TALK tokens.And if you can earn all of them,after trading started you may be able to have a total of 200$-300$ and also more than that if 'TALK' token get more higher price.

So don't loose your hope.Always try to be more patient and give all your best to this forum.Face this challenge like a brave man.I am sure something extremely great it's waiting for you.

I wish all the very best to everyone and hope we all will be always together in this journey❤❤

Unfortunately, the price of the talk has decreased a lot, and there is a role for us in that, and we must invest in it and not sell it immediately. Perhaps it will rise again

I joined the forum today and unfortunately the price of talk can't help to get 200-300$ at the minute but as I read there is a hope for a huge increase in price in a long term but still the double payment system in both TALK and BTC is great for everyone 

Agree, it's a big challenge
But the biggest challenge is to be active members, provide real experiences, and learn knowledge that enables us to start in the world of crypto.

Yes, we must all make the matter more professional and help the forum to develop and help ourselves as well. It is very wonderful to reach an understanding of how things are going so thank you for your efforts

• +2 1

I think the talk tokens are so profitable but sometimes it those raise  down and i think the moderator have done the best by creating or introducing the coin to this cryptotalk site. Its really helping us alot

• +1 1

Yes it is a challenge for all of us so we have to put all our strength and hard work dedication and also motivate ourself because with all am sure we will never get discourage to work in this forum 

Good encouragement because it's a long period and seems that people can lose his interest and would leave this forum but it would shows that they are not honest to the forum and left it but remember dear this forum has done a lot for us and we should keep patience and work regularly without any laziness remember one day u would be rewarded indeed a large reward still waite and trust on your forum

the things are going back to the normal days or even was then that because the rating system and the payment for likes is stopped and we are not getting as much money as we were getting in old days and also the new token is very low in price now

• +3 1

Keep patience and do work honestly to which form you are attach give your hundred percent don't worry about the temprary hardships these are automatically finished when we doesn't lose hope. As our this forum very nice to work talk token are new but their prices may high in the future. Don't lose hope expect for best.

Yes, I and many members need such executive posts from time to time, so thank you .. In fact some face many daily problems and work from university to private work to a lot of other things that lead to neglecting this field a little .. But I advise patience And to have the strength to continue because the opportunity presented to us by this forum will not be found anywhere else .. Good luck to all, and I hope that everyone here will fulfill their dreams. 🖤

• +1 1

the token was given too much and now it is some kind of useless token as people are not getting anything from it and they are just working here for some of the btc that we can get from the system.