It's a challenge for all of us - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

It's a challenge for all of us

Hi friends I think this is a good topic to discuss about. I totally agree that it is a challenge for us us that not dating tokens until September but the thing is that no talking provided but more and more people's I would prefer this forum some people loose there hope of getting been paid. But the thing is that we would be provided with correct payment after completing the work and we just have to do is that keep patience. 

Well, I think that's not very disappointing. Its like a pretest to identify who would still participate in this forum willingly. Nevertheless, we all know that the forum pays equally and it's legitimate, so we do not have to worry. Instead, let's look at the bright side and take it as an opportunity that we may learn along the way. <33 

Yes, the forum does not drum, difficult and impossible. Daily tasks are very easy and can be done in at least four hours, which is a very short time compared to what you will earn.

We should be patient and keep working and in the end we will get a decent measure of cash however this necessities some time and I expectation that the cost of this money is a great idea to accomplish more benefits when we are given this cash and at any rate we will accomplish $ 200 during this time of work

There is no need for the members to lose hope as they will get paid in a currency that has so much potential plus this forum provides information which is much more valuable than getting paid.

Whatever changes in the system of cryptotalk we must always glad because i believe they try everything to be more productive of this forum and to make more opportunities for every members. We're not always in a luck this challenges gives us more motivation for continuing our works here even there's a times we feel discouragement but in this field we need think positive in all time and situation. In the future every tokens will be worth  it and satisfaction for everyonone

• +2 1

Yes it is a challenge for all of us. By tackling this challenge we are able to achieve success. I believe that life cannot move forward without patience and success. The moderators of this forum should take a good look at all the posts.

I don't see this as a challenge but as an opportunity to work and earn and also gain knowledge from the site. The new payment method is really nice and I like it because you can earn bitcoin and talk token. 

Hey mate, you are right lot of people have earn 300-500 usd selling their talk coin because we saw talk coin price goes 200 satoshi one time, so those people are very lucky because they got handsome money. Cryptotalk has give lot of opportunity to earn free crypto coin. So if we do hard work we can earn good amount of money in this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Talk is a project. I think it is a good one to the extent we don't have to worry much about the previous BTC payment. For me at least.

But I think the forum needs to put more effort in speeding up some implementations of talk token nomics. Maybe I think it will be more attractive to investors and save it from the current fall.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

All we have to do here is spend some of our time with the forum. That's it. The more time you can spend, the more money we can save from earning from it. Patients as well as concentration what we needed. Circumstances do not always have to be the same, so we have to wait for a good things to come. 

• +4 1

To be successful, it's challenging, amd it's a challenge for ourselves, everyone must challenge themselves to be successful ti do hard-working to provide a comprehensive knowledge of information and to provide their lowers ones a great amounts of success and motivation 

• +2 1

I agree with what you said. In addition, regulations should be made in the subjects. Lots of people copy and paste. Original contents must be produced.

This is what happened exactly with me. I have been working hard, patiently and for a long time over the past months, and I have been very happy with the achievement I have reached. Where I was able to collect 20000 talk coins because I used to put them daily in Invest Box and the quantity was good, and it made me a good profit of about $ 350. Therefore, I advise you to continue to work because we do not know what the Forum has in store for us of upcoming beautiful surprises and profitable opportunities.

• +2 1

Well, you have told a very good information that I got as a beginner because I didn't know about this before. But my opinion is that, the people shouldn't be worried or fear about this because you also can use this forum for increasing in your knowledge and information about Cryptocurrency and trading.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Cryptotalk always bring some fantastic steps for their members and encourage members with extra opportunities. New payment method is little bit confused but it seems awesome. Talk tokens are also paid to some members and the best thing is your amount will be doubled for giving 50 rating per day.

• +4 1

On 6/19/2020 at 12:07 PM, BTC Future said:

I'm not losing hope at all. Members that think their participation was on daily payments, may see this as a bounty now which will provide first payment after two months. I see this as an opportunity that we might earn even more than what we were given so far for our posts. I think that the forum this way will begin reaching to people that are not spamming and are interested in quality.

Hi friend you are right I am agree with you we should not give up hope and we should have to keep patience because this will be benfit for all of us when we will get more money at a time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Friend, many people didn't know at the time, but the launch was postponed for a few more months, and so we were all waiting for it, like Hachiko! But fortunately, when the first auction appeared, many of us were surprised, because the price of the coin was extremely high, and many managed to get high awards, it was great! and I am incredibly grateful to the administration of this project!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Patience is key to success in crypto,so don't relent by minimizing your activities in the forum because of the new payment system.the new token can be wonderful opportunity.we just need to control and work hard reward would pay.

• +4 1

I think it was a joy for all the members who were working hard and looking forward to the release. Like everything in life, we have to be patient and determined and never give up on something that we are working so hard on, because we will be rewarded for our effort and this is rewarding

• +4 1

The people who remain patient during that time would be pleased later with the result or fruit of their patience.And the One's who didn't continued their work and left the forum would be unhappy with their decision late as it proved that patience will be fruitful in the end as those who remain consistent during all this time have earned good after this challenging time.Greetings for all!

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I think this change will not diminish our resolve to move forward. We must wait and not precede events because I am confident that any change will be for the better and in the interest of the members.

Thank you 

• +4 1

On 6/19/2020 at 6:42 AM, Jami273 said:

As the Cryptotalk teams gifted us a few awesome opportunities just like:

-New members are allowed again

-We are getting a completely new token(TALK)

-We can earn by giving ratings etc all.

But there is one thing that can make one member feel bad.That is as we know 'TALK' token's trding will be started on 1st September,2020.That means in this two and half month(75 days),we will not be able to make any real money from our earned cryptos from here.It may cause many member to loose hope to work here.So i think It's a challenge for all the new members and many old members right now to keep continuing without any break.I just want to say them-

Please don't be upsate.If you can keep working with patient here and complete all daily task perfectly everyday,after two and half months you will be shinning.Just imagine that in the next 75 days you have chance to earn 18750 TALK tokens.And if you can earn all of them,after trading started you may be able to have a total of 200$-300$ and also more than that if 'TALK' token get more higher price.

So don't loose your hope.Always try to be more patient and give all your best to this forum.Face this challenge like a brave man.I am sure something extremely great it's waiting for you.

I wish all the very best to everyone and hope we all will be always together in this journey❤❤

Yes, you're right. We could earn so much money in talk token but nowadays the price of talk token continues on falling and it is very disappointing because yes they give as an opportunity to earn so much talk token in the forum by giving, receiving, and posting topic but the price of talk token is very low now. I'm just disappointed to it because I've invested on it my money.

Before beginning paintings on this area, the professionals recommended us to be very patient and to understand and look for whatever before running with it and that this discussion board will development very and the foreign money will upward thrust and gain superb profits within the coming months so we best ought to paintings and optimism in the destiny.

Really your topic gave us more inspiration in the field of crypto currency industry but after introducing new policy of payment the most of the members left the industry,your point of view is good we should not left and continue work.