It's a challenge for all of us - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

It's a challenge for all of us

This forum is totally interesting and more for the benefits they offer us, token, performing tasks, fulfilling goals this is great, it is endless opportunities that benefit us in the short to medium and long term, thanks for this information that is relevant for us

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know about the price in usd and what you speculate can be true but imagine being the double if we only not sell but invest the tokens in the investbox for a lot longer. Price will go higher because the tokens will be used in the forum and there are thousands online users every day now, so advertisers will have to pay a better price.

If writing posts now that payments have already started is difficult and requires time, effort, and lots of patience. I can only imagine how difficult, maybe even discouraging, it could have been when people started doing this only based on a future possibility. I really admire you all and can see now that you exercised a great deal of patience back in the days. Hopefully, it has rewarded you for all the faith and effort in the project. Congratulations on achieving it.

• Useful or interesting 2

Yes, the new method of payment can be favorable to some members, but whoever thinks for the future, I think it will work non-stop to earn more talk coins, and at the same time it can be invested in the investment fund and thus the profit may not be better than the first method, but this remains an expectation of what will happen in the future. We will wait We see what will happen, and I hope that it will rise a lot and be a great profit for the members who collected a lot from it.

That is useful post as new coin add here which we received by posts that is talk tokens and we are working here so that we get talk Tokens which is not listed yet we will trade it later when it is listed so that will be a great day for all of us..

yes yobit and crypto talk have nice airdrop system going on. I also want to know if we participate in certain new token airdrop do we still earn talk token for our posts even we are told we will earn this new crypto token for our posts

The new payment system have now changed positively because we are paid token for each post and paid bitcon for every post that has positive reaction i hoping this have two ways of earning our talk token is there wating for us at when trade comes

If this platform not only challenges us, but also leads us to believe sharing experiences with the community that gives security to a platform, it is good to get knowledge of other people's experiences many times there is no recipe for everything but here we can find topics that give clarity to the doubts that are generated

There is nothing wrong to open portal for new members as them also can enjoy them self here and learning and earning some little amount of money it is a great job keep it you are the best among the cryptoword forum

Obviously, having on most discussion, on users who had to earn talk tokens, would say it's wasn't really visible as on the earnings, but the thrill on having to earn a Crypto coin, might have been the push, luckily we still do earn the talk token, so I can say that earning thrill is still that ambition

Many people hate to wait for long (some for short) time,  The real for me is all good things worth the time we wait, in real world when you put money in a investemnt, you need to wait, and after the conditions reach the dead line you will receive the award for you waiting, we only want is clear rules and the other part comply with what was agreed. in this way people have peace in the waiting time.

I think that open the web for new accounts it's great for increase the numbers in the web! and increase the community! good luck

On 6/18/2020 at 7:12 PM, rekter said:

I don't see any disappointment around here, in fact i see a rise in activity and topics that spiked suddenly. TALK seems to bring life at least to English section.

That is the true attitude of winners. We must not feel disappointed, nor let sadness invade us. We must continue to work hard on a daily basis, as our efforts will be valued and rewarded.

19.06.2020 года в 11:13 магд сказал::

Я сделал некоторые расчеты и поставил плохие возможности для цены валюты, чтобы увидеть, буду ли я получать прибыль или терять, и я обнаружил, что если цена новой валюты составляет (0.02 $), то мы будем брать ежедневно 4 $ , а это означает примерно 300 $ С этого времени до запуска торговли валютой (тальк), так что она должна работать без скучно, возможно, эти изменения форума позитивны в нашу пользу

• -1 2

Now trade of talk token postponed two times but it will be in our favor that we can now earn double money in talk as well as bitcoin. 

We should post a quality content on the forum. 

• +1 2

In this forum we have a lot of opportunities and earning way more than other forum and other faucets website, and the most beautiful is you can learn new things and how to invest your money without any risks, talk and ask for anything you want,and invest your coins on yobit exchange 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

As at when this topic was created the talk token have not been traded yet, no body can determine how the price may be but everyone hopes for good as of now that the token has been traded the price is good and everyone is happy with the price of talk token and we hope to see  a greater rise of this token in the future.

Well everything in this life is not easy as we want something we have to amcomplish it by ourselves and we must play it smart and to hardwork inorder to proceed something in life and inorder to do this we also must have hope in some situations.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

There is nothing wrong if it took a lot of time before the release of talk token in the market. So basically we had a lot of time to bee active here and earn a lot of talk, it is not bad waiting too long because moderators promised that it has a good value.

This forum has recently opened trading that majority were waiting for to occurred, it is clear that it is paying and profitable than old campaign for whosoever is ready to work hard to earned

• +1 2

Yes absolutely, i also think that this is a test of us. In past some time the count of members has beed decreased and the value of bitcoins is alao decreases. But we have to be patient and work hard on this platform so that the glory of this wonderful platform could be restored. Also the moderators should continue to pay and support the members in any way.

• +1 2

This was a great campaign. It is a shame for me that I did not find out about the platform before and have not been able to participate, but today I am happy since I recently completed my first 100 posts and I have already started to obtain Talk tokens for leaving reactions to other members of the forum. What is missing with this project I think is the best since we can already exchange or use them in the InvestBox. We must all come together and maintain our Talk tokens to influence them to acquire greater value.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Anyone of us should not stop doing anything he was doing and try to persevere with it, and circumstances do not prevent him from continuing and marching towards the goals with persistence, determination and patience

• +2 2

It's indeed that talk tokens were meant to be released on a certain day, but those who know how much cryptotalk keeps their promises knows they can just HODL such tokens till the release date.

Which by now it proved we can rely on them as the token is now traded at Yobit's exchange thus those so paid off waiting days were actually profitable.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Even though, I started monetizing in Cryptotalk a few weeks before Talk tokens were launched for trading, I was able to wait patiently till this happened and  haven't even touch a single token yet, but have invested then in the Investbox, as I see a good potential in them, and for now I'm not rushing to make an immediate profit with them but have more of a long term mindset that will hopefully enable me to make more significant profits in the near future.

Edited by Jromz
missing info
  • +1 2