It's a challenge for all of us - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

It's a challenge for all of us

Hi there , you are complaining about something that i find the best opportunity ever... you earn Talk token and it is new and when a crypto currency is new then when it starts exchanging it has the highest price ever. You got the chance to collect thousands of Talk and if you are wise enough you would have deposited them in Yobit and get some extra Talk out of it and when the 75 days pass you can sell what you earned for the highest price.

• +2 1

This is a very important content and to be sincere 75 days without work is not easy but with hard work and patience we soon come to pass and everything will be back to normal. In conclusion a huge appreciation to this forum for providing us with many opportunities here.

It's a challenge for all of us to work hard and earn something big in this forum, challenge is a medium of competition where everyone has to be haste to achieve his goal and aims , through challenge you will earn something big in crypto currency.

• +1 1

On 6/19/2020 at 4:42 AM, Jami273 said:

As the Cryptotalk teams gifted us a few awesome opportunities just like:

-New members are allowed again

-We are getting a completely new token(TALK)

-We can earn by giving ratings etc all.

But there is one thing that can make one member feel bad.That is as we know 'TALK' token's trding will be started on 1st September,2020.That means in this two and half month(75 days),we will not be able to make any real money from our earned cryptos from here.It may cause many member to loose hope to work here.So i think It's a challenge for all the new members and many old members right now to keep continuing without any break.I just want to say them-

Please don't be upsate.If you can keep working with patient here and complete all daily task perfectly everyday,after two and half months you will be shinning.Just imagine that in the next 75 days you have chance to earn 18750 TALK tokens.And if you can earn all of them,after trading started you may be able to have a total of 200$-300$ and also more than that if 'TALK' token get more higher price.

So don't loose your hope.Always try to be more patient and give all your best to this forum.Face this challenge like a brave man.I am sure something extremely great it's waiting for you.

I wish all the very best to everyone and hope we all will be always together in this journey❤❤

Yeah you're absolutely right my friend we shouldn't be upset and work patiently in this platform yeah we have to take long time to make the real money but if we work hard and follow the rules, we'll earn much money from the talk token trade. Talk token price is decreasing so we should hold these tokens and wait for sometime. I hope that talk token price will be more increased in future. 

Yes, it is a challenge for all members, but after 2.5 months there will be a better chance of getting a higher token.  So we don’t have to lose hope and keep working on the forum.

Of course, hope is always there. I work really hard and are really active and optimistic about working here. I greatly appreciate this forum as it provides us with a lot of opportunities to learn about coding in addition to making money.

• +2 1

Absolutely, always in the beginning there is some difficulty, but for me I will not lose hope. Working in trading and cryptocurrencies takes a lot of patience and effort to reach success, knowledge and gain money. 

This is a great thing and we will all need to know how things flow and we ought to benefit from all the forum and we should apply more wisdomand pilot more affairs to the people 

We are working hard here. The forum’s activity has changed significantly from the previous one, as all members now post useful topics and comments that help the rest of the novice members here, making them improve their level of payments.

• +1 1

Personally I think that even with the price of talk so low we can obtain great benefits here by working hard and dedicating time and patience not only we focus on earning fast money, we can also learn while we do it and thus have the appropriate knowledge so that when we have a good capital we can invest it without losing money.

• +1 1

A huge appreciation for this forum. Team is providing us so many opportunity through the crypto sphere. You words are correct. I believe that the modaretors of this forum continue to support and pay the member.         

That was really challenging, but those that stay patient and continue working in the forum had make good profits from their talk earnings. Which I believe no member will make such mistake to not support the forum anytime they want to lunch new project again. 

Yes of course ,it a challenge to us to be hustle in life ,life is a dynamic and global competition experienced , expecially in crypto currency , crypto is forum of challenge where information are profitable

I don't see this as disappointment because in everything there must be rise and fall once you gain today and tomorrow it happens you lose then you take heart because in every investment there must be risk involved, thanks.

• +1 1

I saw that various forum individuals diminished their exercises in the wake of actualizing the new installment framework because of their absence of tolerance. I accept that the arbitrators of this discussion will proceed to help and pay the individuals.

Hello my dear friend, you are absolutely right. This site has become a challenge for us. We have to comment 20 times a day here. Doing the first 100 is a big challenge for us. i hope you understand my talk.thanks my dear.

We need to be patient and continue working and in the end we will get a good amount of money but i think the forum this way will beginvreaching to people that are not slamming .this currency rises in the future and we did not collect and store it .

It is great when the talc currency will start to trade ,i accept that the arbitrators of this discussion will proceed to help and pay the individuals . because in every investment there be risk involved .thanks .

I Don't have any idea about these. By seeing and reading your post i know about this. This is so much helpful. You put down some good points here. Which is really so helpful. Thanks a lot. And i also agree with you. You inspire all of us.  

• Useful or interesting 1

It is very impressive so many members didn't lose hope and continued posting here after they have ceased the btc payment for some time and replaced it with TALK token payment. This forum really made a lot of loyal community members which don't leave the forum even if they are not paid on here and now basis. Good job, everyone.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I think this is a good opportunity for me because I'm a new user and I can get lot of benefit from this. You created such  a good post which give me lot of benefit. It is also good for all new users. I also think that in future talk token work well in future. This is a good forum and a better future for us if we work here. Thanks for your kind information.

Wow, that was the time when there was introduced Talk tokens to the members and was the great opportunity to earn 18000+ Talk tokens in 2 months. And the most useful thing was that the price of Talk tokens was started from 200 Satoshi. I wish I could be introduced that time. The most disappointed thing for me the current price of Talk tokens which is now only 13 Satoshi. 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

The Talk token keeps being a good prize, but the price has dropped considerably. It is possible that it will drop more, and we know we will have to deal with that. My opinion is that we should keep our hopes high and keep being part of this amazing forum that has helped us not only in this kind of rewards but most importantly in the knowledge and advice we receive and give to each other.

Cryptotalk is giving us so much opportunity. Actually its payment is just awesome. Many members are taken the platform as a full time job, and they can support his family by the earning of this forum. Many foolish peoples are wasting their valuable time in social media. It is a high time to join here and earn money with a lot of knowledge.

Edited by Ayatpossible
errors