New payment and rating system for the forum - Page 17 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

New payment and rating system for the forum

Desais

Dear users, I have read all the messages and will answer to them later, because now there is a very large influx of information that needs to be processed. Thank you for your patience.

Message added by Desais

Thank you for your generous  method. This method is quite more efficient than the previous one. Payment in btc have a great craze among us and we hope that you will also help is to give next payment number of posts written as before. 

Edited by Saj555
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Thanks for the information. 

Its really helpful to us 

And also thanks for explaining the rules

On 6/28/2020 at 7:52 PM, Desais said:

All ratings are anonymous and only moderators see who puts them, this is done in order to avoid a mutual war for negative ratings.

thanks for making it anonymous, because i tend to report and give negative rates to a lot of spammers and it helps to stay anonymous while doing that, and also @Desais please do something about the floods of new accounts from different languages posting in the english section, because its getting really annoying.

Edited by duncun007
  • +1 1

great opportunity this will make the forum more dynamic and more informative and not posts by satoshis if not posts to help users

I think the pay per post promotion is a great offer. Everybody can take a chance to build up a nice portfolio with minimum effort. If you invest the achieved coins wisely. The Yobit investbox is a great possibility to increase the value of your balances.

18 hours ago, orejamordda said:

Hello, I'm new at this. I wonder is this token still available today or was it just an offer

The currency has not gone out for circulation yet and will go out after 10 days. In order to obtain it, you must participate in the forum on a daily and useful basis, and you will find your balance in the forum ..

The yobit tokens that not still more than week in the exchange it resemble very much with bitcointalk trust system

having the best payment system is good for the community. the users should post meaningful post to show appreciation. 

I apologize I'm new to the forum payment rules are not the clearest to me where to find an explanation

• -1 1

On 6/17/2020 at 6:30 PM, DreamStage said:

Finally there is something awesome about giving reputation to those who deserve them!

Thank you so much! ❤️

This will make the forum have more topics now, i just hope that we can have more community members by you opening registrations or even payment for new Members! We need more people on the Forum 🙂 and this is a great incentive!

I've been here since October 1 (Thursday) and for all the time I could not find a single minus, and my friend of those who talked about this action has been sitting on this forum since 2019 and also finds only positive aspects of the forum. We both agree with him

Talk is cryptotalk's own token ?? I am new to this and if so I will be posting every day to have those tokens good information

Love this new payment method. The token value will depend on how we wish to issue it. We need to store a lot of these codes to ensure that you get the benefits from them. We pray for release day so you can earn a lot, so it's very important that you understand what's going on.

On 6/20/2020 at 5:46 PM, rekter said:

Have you considered doing sort of "halving" on the token payments at some point? Or burning of the tokens used on advertising? It could be interesting way to create scarcity. And a way to reward the hodlers.

my questions are, until when do you pay this? who can not opt for this benefit? And how much is each Talk they pay for a post? This is interesting but not knowing this payment process complicates things.

5 minutes ago, JuanBerbesi23 said:

my questions are, until when do you pay this? who can not opt for this benefit? And how much is each Talk they pay for a post? This is interesting but not knowing this payment process complicates things.

I am not sure why are you asking me? I am not paying anything and i am not an admin, everything you need to know reads on the first post on this topic.

I think a new payment and rating system should be introduced for crypto currency forums.  This will benefit many and investors will get many benefits.  So we should look at everything in this crypto currency anew.

It is good to inform us about new the strategy of payment, need more practice for me, thanks a lot. 

Thanks for upgrade payment system. It was good news for everyone. Especially beginner. Also I am new here.

The new appraising framework is an inventive thought. With positive and negative appraisals, spammers will struggle posting spams. The main issue with the new framework is that a few clients just rate old (at times exceptionally old!) posts. Old posts have gotten installment quite a while past. They don't should be evaluated any longer. Concentrate on new posts. This is the main way individuals can continue winning from their posts.

The very idea of rewards is very good, you Express your opinion, so you can also get extra money for it, it's cool.
But I would like to expand the methods of receiving, as many people abuse receiving coins

Hi, 

Wow! That's intriguing. I'd like to know a bit more about the payment system here, as well. I've heard numerous success stories and was wondering where the payments would occur. 

Best, 
@Hiroyuki476

Now getting cryptocurrency has become even easier thanks to the banal assessment of a comment or post by another forum user. Now you don't need to wait seven days to confirm your rating, it happens instantly!

Now I get it, this could be a great step forward, finally a new campaign rose up, talk token has a bright future, in the future we can make more profits even more than we have been making. Thanks cryptotalk

This is a new system, I wish it was in Bitcoin.
But let's try to get some coins here.
good luck for everbody.

The forum will become more interesting, there are many new people giving a lot of useful information. The payment plane is good, just we have to be patients. 

I want to know that if we post daily 10 comments and the ratings which is recieved  is equal or more than 10 then what amount of tokens we will able to recieve is it will be  100+10 or the tokens will amount as per the ratings only.