New payment and rating system for the forum - Page 22 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

New payment and rating system for the forum

Desais

Dear users, I have read all the messages and will answer to them later, because now there is a very large influx of information that needs to be processed. Thank you for your patience.

Message added by Desais

1 hour ago, Yomose said:

The payment will continue, and possibly btc payment not going to stop, talk token is the official coin launched by these forum themselves. It is the most valuable coin on this forum. The payment will not stop for long time. 

from what moderators said previously btc payment will be nonsense after the talk token start trading so i think it gonna stop here .

18 hours ago, KURTAULI said:

The project is successful but here is one problem. The problem is the price. How should the TALK token price become stable? investbox has 1% interest on Talk Token which in my opinion should be canceled if we do not want the price of Talk Token to be equal to 0..

i agree with that too , maybe there is big project coming for the token and the price will be mooning. 

3 hours ago, Yarazagh said:

I am a new member and I have no idea about the payment details nor do I even know how to download an article. I hope someone comes to help me.

You will need to go to the rules of the forum, register yobit.net account, link both cryptotalk and yobit together in cryptotalk paybyposts and cryptotalk new. You are then good to be paid. 

2 hours ago, Hamza2.0 said:

It is very good that we are watching after updates in the discussion board but I even have some questions please

What is the price of this forex at the present time and when can we begin trading it for other currencies.

Trading started at least two days ago and its price has reached above 190 satoshi
And now it is in the range of 88 Satoshi
Now trading on it is low and all those who trade are those who sell their free tokens that they earned. I think that the beginning of trading and the rise will be after another drop at least and it will be a good rise since it is the official token of the platform, knowing as well that the token will have some updates according to the words of the owners of the platform because it will be A new and alternative payment system for positive participation in the forum
I hope that everyone will benefit from it and that it will become a very profitable token

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

I think it would be good if TALK cryptocurrency was added to other exchanges like binance, poloniex, mercatox and others. I think demand and price will increase

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Am loving this new style of payment , how continually the esteem of the coupon will depend on how we desire it to be released, we necessity to supply up bags of this tokens to effect for certain that you manage amazing from it, we pray that at that make available blind date you will be skilled to earn a grouping from it, hence same eminent we are clever to  know could you repeat that? goes.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

The new payment and rating for this site is really interesting, I'm trying to work hard to complete my 100 post so I can also start earning from this site. I think the new payment system is okay. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Hi @Desais, can you clear us a thing that will payment of btc ended at 2 November or it will last some more days because many member confused about this... So if you please tell us clearly then it will be helpful for us.. 

On 11/6/2020 at 2:16 PM, iloveyobit said:

from what moderators said previously btc payment will be nonsense after the talk token start trading so i think it gonna stop here .

We cant be sure about it till our forum stuff dont say something about it.. That is why it will be better for us if we get any update news of btc payment.. We all know trade of talk started mean btc payment will off but still we are confused..               

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Hi @Desais, can you clear us a thing that will payment of btc ended at 2 November or it will last some more days because many member confused about this... So if you please tell us clearly then it will be helpful for us.. 

We cant be sure about it till our forum stuff dont say something about it.. That is why it will be better for us if we get any update news of btc payment.. We all know trade of talk started mean btc payment will off but still we are confused..               

@Dorjoy12 why are you confused ? just enjoy it as it's not disabled yet , maybe the team giving a chance for more people to be able to benefit from double payment for a longer time , and that will be better for us so can't understand why you need an update about BTC payment.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Thank you, it's a great opportunity.  I saw the talk coins that you give in this forum are being traded on the yobit platform. This is excellent for me as I can learn more about cryptocurrencies and also earn some of them.

Your good strategies will make this form of bright future. I am new user and I think this campaign of talk token will give me good profit.  I  am trying to search this type of campaign for a long time. 

Thanks

18 hours ago, yato987 said:

@Dorjoy12 why are you confused ? just enjoy it as it's not disabled yet , maybe the team giving a chance for more people to be able to benefit from double payment for a longer time , and that will be better for us so can't understand why you need an update about BTC payment.

I dont think so this going to be happen as our forum daily give us 450 talk which mean almost 6 usd at Current talk price...  So if they keep continue btc price more then daily we are going to get 8-9 usd that is not possible for a forum..  Also you need to remembered that forum stuff said already btc payment will be off when the trade start then how can you expect more time about btc payment.. I feel like tomorrow is the last date of btc payment.. We all should satisfied what our forum gives now by talk token.. Hope you understand 😍                    

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Just now, Dorjoy12 said:

I dont think so this going to be happen as our forum daily give us 450 talk which mean almost 6 usd at Current talk price...  So if they keep continue btc price more then daily we are going to get 8-9 usd that is not possible for a forum..  Also you need to remembered that forum stuff said already btc payment will be off when the trade start then how can you expect more time about btc payment.. I feel like tomorrow is the last date of btc payment.. We all should satisfied what our forum gives now by talk token.. Hope you understand 😍                    

@Dorjoy12 exactly you are right mate but I don't think they BTC payment is off because we didn't see any post about BTC payment off let's see what happening further we have to focus for the better of this forum and for getting experience..

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Dorjoy12 exactly you are right mate but I don't think they BTC payment is off because we didn't see any post about BTC payment off let's see what happening further we have to focus for the better of this forum and for getting experience..

Try to realized a thing  again that what for our forum will continue more btc payment when trade of talk token already started?  As 2 November was the date of start trade talk token so from that day btc payment will be off and we all believe so..   I dont think we need to discussed about it more.. Just wait for the response of our forum authorities..              

• +1 1

54 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Mark wood yeah, there is no update or confirmation about the btc payment, is it off or on in future. So why are you qurious? So now Work on the forum and just enjoy through double payment, talk+satoshi. But i think double payment is best because talk price goes up or fall down so i consider btc payment is additional. We dont know whats the new strategy, cryptotalk authorities updates us later.

Edited by gbfisher
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/3/2020 at 4:51 PM, Desais said:

How do you like the trading and price for the talk token? I think many people were able to earn good money and were satisfied.

I can see the price of talk token to not get below 100 satoshi, this is a very good work done by the admin. I see talking to be one of the most profitable coins which is even better in payment than any other coin on this forum.

• +1 2

55 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Dorjoy12 again you misunderstood me mate , that's not the point we are discussing , we didn't say anything about talk and we already know its value is accepted , but the point was what will benefit you knowing when BTC payment will be disabled , i can't find any benefit of

and also i'm not expecting more payment of BTC , all i told you is enjoy it as  it's not disabled yet maybe the team gave it for a bit longer time , i didn't write anything related to making BTC payment continue for a longer time 😐

all what you said about talk is true but you can see that's wasn't what we're discussing 

42 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

I dont think we need to discussed about it more.. Just wait for the response of our forum authorities..

yes i agree with this now since we got the ideas of each other

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Thank you too much admin for lunching this new method of payment that is talk token. Now we can exchange our talk token very easily with others currencies. I am too much interested to work on this forum and get talk token more and more. 

20 hours ago, Peter595 said:

Hello admin am new here, how will i see my talk in the yobit system and how can i active it to start working when even i post talk in crypto site

You will new to visit yobit.net. Go to your username at the right hand side after you register on yobit. Click on your username, you will see cryptotalk new and cryptotalk, press on both one by one. You will see where you can input email. Input the email you use to register on cryptotalk, if successful then you can continue to post here and check you post on yobit. You will later be paid. Just make sure your posts are reflecting on yobit. 

• +2 1

Talk token payment is good, I wished to have joined this forum in the past, it happens that talk token payment is better way to earn. Now that the token is listed on yobit, it is good to know that its price is still very good to use. 

On 11/7/2020 at 11:30 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

4 hours ago, Mark wood said:

I am really confused. Why is this so much argument and dragging on BTC payment. It is an opportunity, why don't you keep enjoying it till it lasts. It could also be off without announcement.

Rather than asking and discussion about BTC payment which could be off at anytime, let's have discussion on Talk support, which is considered the long term payment solution of the forum.

Brethrens!!!

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I like the forum system and its not following a single routine, the payment system, and there is always something new or surprising that moves towards the best and towards the brilliance. I also hope that there will be solutions for those who take previous warning points and they are among the oldest members .. Many of the reputable and effective members of this forum are afraid  They have to commit any mistake, banning their account.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

This new system looks very interesting, I just want to try it first, I have to finish my publications and then enjoy it, it shows that this token has a great future and thanks to this we will have more earnings than some users have already had.

Thank you cryptotalk for this new campaign.

We all know about new payment methods.  Now 10 tokens are given for each post.  And if you create a topic, you will get 50 talk tokens.  You will now receive talk tokens for ratings.  If you give 50 ratings to everyone then you will get double payment.  So everyone enjoys the cryptotalk forum

9 hours ago, Ihsan01 said:

I hope and pray that we the new users benefit from the payment system that's thrills every member.

Just know that talk is the best token for now, people that were able to have and sold it got profits. In life, if you wait, you can be missing, do not think like this, just believe the price will always be good. This will help you to post and be receiving yours as soon as possible. 

• +1 2

9 hours ago, Ihsan01 said:

I hope and pray that we the new users benefit from the payment system that's thrills every member.

The price of talk token is good, it has seen a lowest of 98 satoshi but increased back. This coin is very good, just work good and be getting talk token. You will really like the coin because it is profitable. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1