For beginners - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Hello everyone! I am just a newbie here and I want to know more on what to post here? Is there a guide for the newbies? Thanks a lot for the help.

• -1 1

First you are welcome 

You have to read the rules carefully 

Then you have to type your first 100 posts 

After this you can earn 1000 satoshi for every post here 

Limit 30 posts per day

If you see in the session of beginners you can see pined posts and you should read them all to undestand all about the forum and how to use it 

7 hours ago, Cha Dano said:

Hello everyone! I am just a newbie here and I want to know more on what to post here? Is there a guide for the newbies? Thanks a lot for the help.

There are rules based on each section on the forum, and you will find every rules of each sections when you inter to the section and the first post is rules and regulations about the section, and you can find all rules about posting on the forum on the "about forum" sections.

• +1 1

Hello my friend in the forum you must first read the laws of the forum in each section and understand them well and not to post any content that violates the laws of the forum so that you are not banned

9 hours ago, Cha Dano said:

Within the framework of the general forum rules, you can post anything cryptocurrency related interests. Hopefully you have a background in it because it helps.

Welcome to cryptotalk.

On the top of each section of the forum you will see the rules of each one pinned. The forum is about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and related projects. Try to write useful articles, read the rules and follow common sense.

@Cha Dano nice to meet you and thank you all the questions in other to help new coming users from same experience. In this forum post related to cryptocurrency are only need don't post useless post.

Hello friend, welcome to the forum! There are some rules you will have to read and follow them, visit the about page and you will see pinned posts which are the forum rules. Just make sure you read them all and you will have the good way to perform better here in the forum.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

10 hours ago, Cha Dano said:

You have come to the right section all your questions will be answered go to the forum rules and read all the rules understand it and go back to where members contribute in various sections and learn more about crypto currency.

First of all welcome to this great forum I hope you make the most of it and for that I advise you to read the rules that are in the part about the forum it is very important that you do so that you do not have problems with your account and thus understand the correct functioning of the forum 

My friend First you have to finish your first 100 posts and then you will be able to earn 1000 Satoshi for every useful topic you share.

12 hours ago, Cha Dano said:

Welcome to the forum mate make sure to take your time and get used here and follow all the rules that are available so that you can be safe and always use the search feature on top to search for all the queries you might have.

12 hours ago, Cha Dano said:

Welcome to the forum mate make sure to take your time and get used here and follow all the rules that are available so that you can be safe and always use the search feature on top to search for all the queries you might have.

welcome here !! you need To visit about forum section , there you saw pinned post by admin about guidelines of cryptotalk .

I sure that's post help you alot .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

First you should read all the rules and guidelines of this forum which you can find in About Forum section. You can post here anything related to crypto which is helpful, constructive and interesting. There are many different sections available and you should post your topic in the relevant section.