Crypto world without fees? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Crypto world without fees?

7 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

Without fees we will not receive any services. Any platform has some expenses to run its website. Anyone needs profit, blockchain network needs fees. Miners have expenses. They need to earn something to confirm people's transactions. Maybe a fully automated software will reveal in the future that does everything without any human interference. This can get the job done without receiving fees but for the time being, there is no way to exclude fees from any monetary system.

Yes my friend this is what I was saying too, you will not find anyone even in daily life to provide you with completely free services !! There must be some benefit in collecting fees, and as I mentioned, they are necessary for the survival of miners, blockchain network، exchange sites, and others.

The income of almost all exchange platforms and miners depend on these transaction fees. The income we get from cryptotalk is also allocated from transaction fees collected by Yobit exchange. Removing all transaction costs will adversely affect the economy of cryptocurrencies and people have to find other ways to make an earning.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60-3.png

Its because of the exchanger site or your crypto wallet because transaction fee serves there income whenever you withdraw or trade. Do not worry too much about it because many coins has a low transaction fee like XRP.

12 minutes ago, Dmasked said:

The income of almost all exchange platforms and miners depend on these transaction fees. The income we get from cryptotalk is also allocated from transaction fees collected by Yobit exchange. Removing all transaction costs will adversely affect the economy of cryptocurrencies and people have to find other ways to make an earning.

Thank you, my friend, this is a good point that you mentioned, yes not only to miners, but also Cryptotalk members are paid through the fees that the Yobit exchange gets, the fees are very important for the continuation of work in many services and are indispensable but can be reduced.

I agree with you mate the fees is necessary to make a transaction like conversion or withdrawal. I think it is a big help for mining and working to have a bitcoin or any other coins. If you really want to lower the fees, you can convert it to any coins that has a lower withdrawal fee.

The fees are being paid to the service providers like the miners or to exchanges so that the process continues to run smoothly and without this I don't think theris anyone who would like to offer his or her services without getting some benefits from it.

43 minutes ago, Adam Jerome said:

I believe that in the early Bitcoin days individuals were sending exchanges without expenses. Investigate this post from 8 years prior. At the present time a fees less exchange won't get handled ever. 

About altcoins Nano is said to not have any expenses on it's system. I haven't done a lot of examination on them and there were a lot of analysis about being incorporated. Maybe charges won't make any difference if the validators or excavators get paid in enough new coins.

Well my dear, if you want to quote others, it's okay, but do not copy the words of others and put it here only, this is against the rules of the forum, you might get a warning point and it will harm your other comrades as well. Please keep the forum clean.

The Commission in the network itself is necessary for transfers, and the network will not survive without it. And commissions for exchangers and exchanges are needed to pay for the resources themselves. Also, part of the Commission is separated for accrual of referral rewards.

There will be some commission during the exchange but it is based on the exchange we are using Most exchange sites on crypto are very reliable and the fees are very low Binance and yobit being the best in case of low commission Fees are much lower.

On 6/13/2020 at 2:58 PM, Crypto123 said:

Hello guys
I received a question from someone in some of the forums Why is there a currency conversion fee? Is it possible to transfer without fees?
In fact, from my personal point of view, this is not possible and not realistic at all !!
More than that, in my opinion, the fees are necessary to ensure the continued operation of the network, especially Bitcoin, because these fees are necessary for the survival of the miners.
Well, do you think that is possible? Could there be a crypto world without fees at all? Please clarify the reason, whether yes or no?

cryptocurrency without fees is great because people would me earning more than they would if they will not pay the fees and I think that it is great to have cryptocurrency because people would want to earn from it and will pay more without fees

Well I don't really think most cryptocurrencies can run without transaction fees , just like Bitcoin which the transaction fees are used to pay miners, so I think transaction fees are necessary.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 minutes ago, Virgil dijk said:

Well I don't really think most cryptocurrencies can run without transaction fees , just like Bitcoin which the transaction fees are used to pay miners, so I think transaction fees are necessary.

Yes the fees are necessary, and they cannot be completely eliminated, but it can be minimized. There are a lot of services in Crypto that need fees to ensure the continuity of their work and not just the miners. Nothing works without a simple fee.

Exactly it's not possible, the crypto fees are essential for the miners and for all other platforms like exchanges, wallets which are providing us services. Without these fees how any platform can earn and then they can't afford to provide us these all services.

I think it is very difficult for the cryptocurrencies to be free because it is those fees that keep the exchanges standing now there are several exchanges that allow us to make transactions of some particular currency totally free 

30 minutes ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

I think it is very difficult for the cryptocurrencies to be free because it is those fees that keep the exchanges standing now there are several exchanges that allow us to make transactions of some particular currency totally free 

Yes, right, my friend, there are a lot of Crypto services that need fees to continue their work, as you said you exchanges, miners, wallets and many other services, anyone who serves what needs some fees.

On 6/13/2020 at 9:58 AM, Crypto123 said:

Hello guys
I received a question from someone in some of the forums Why is there a currency conversion fee? Is it possible to transfer without fees?
In fact, from my personal point of view, this is not possible and not realistic at all !!
More than that, in my opinion, the fees are necessary to ensure the continued operation of the network, especially Bitcoin, because these fees are necessary for the survival of the miners.
Well, do you think that is possible? Could there be a crypto world without fees at all? Please clarify the reason, whether yes or no?

I don't think that miners will accept earning 0 Bitcoin!

There will always be some fees for transactions to be made and especially with crypto currencies. 

I dont think so, there must be transfer fees and its important we are all said to keep on trying to value what  is happening in this kind of a market, we have to value the difference, the fees are important for they make it easy  for the who structure to retain itself

• -1 1

1 hour ago, Mwangi said:

I dont think so, there must be transfer fees and its important we are all said to keep on trying to value what  is happening in this kind of a market, we have to value the difference, the fees are important for they make it easy  for the who structure to retain itself

Certainly the fees are very important and it is not logical to permanently dispense with the fees, you need some fees to ensure that many services work well. They can be reduced as much as possible, but they cannot be completely eliminated.

Any platform has some expenses to run its website. Anyone needs profit, blockchain network needs fees. Miners have expenses. They need to earn something to confirm people's transactions. Maybe a fully automated software will reveal in the future that does everything without any human interference.

On 6/14/2020 at 10:02 AM, Ridam said:

Well it's possible if miners started providing free services and  talking about current situation i son't think anyone would be doing this. So personally i don't think Crypto without fees is possible for now context. And after all btc are mined the only way for miners to get rewarded is transaction fee so fee would be always attached with transaction in my opinion.

I can imagine that if cryptocurrency will not be having fees then many people would benefit from it because they can earn more money without thinking about that fees that they will pay once the are transacting here in cryptocurrency 

I think if there were certain conditions, then it would be possible to exchange! The fact is that our Commission goes as a reward for the owners of the exchange, the site! After all, they should also receive some kind of reward for their efforts. And so, you can exchange without Commission, provided that the recipient is your friend, and you can directly exchange all this!

I really don't think this is possible removing the transaction and the withdrawal fee of cryptocurrency from those exchange site. Alot of profit are usually made by the site from those transactions just to make the network more faster and even secure than it used to be.

It is impossible for this to happen. Fees are a basic thing within the crypto world. They are the ones that operate the network. Without fees, no site or platform will be able to achieve its own profits, in addition to these fees that enable miners to continue mining.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This encryption transactions cannot happen to require some fees. Trading and investment sites and platforms in order for their transactions to be completed need some fees to complete these transactions, and these transactions cannot happen without fees in the future because these sites achieve good profits through these fees as well.

I think it's reasonable enough to pay fees for the transactions. It is only fair that we pay fair amount for the sie to earn and also to ensure that the transaction will be legit and complete.