Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

Education is basic and necessary in all areas of life because it is important for the sons of an integrated and educated society that benefits from its sciences in its daily life and develops it. We must focus on education to increase the cultures of societies and transform them into what serves all humanity

Yes i agreed with you learning I a every day basic.learning is a not ending process because for every activities it involves learning.

Never stop learning in your life because everything today is all about technology. New things use to come in to our life day in day out. Anything we look after in this animation requests to take bottomless knowledge to pull off outshine fallout and to gain immersed comprehension that is indispensable to revision hard, hence education is impressive basic to pull off success. 

• +1 1

It is very important message that everyone follows although some may think they have done with learning and don't want to become better. The difference of a good trader, investor or whatever it is we do with the elite is that the elite pushed to boundaries we didn't.

Everyday we wake up, we face different challenges, everyday we learn lessons, life never stop teaches as the op said which is true. The ability to solve the challenges is the what kept us strong.

We all learn something new every day, many times we do not realize it but it is true it is very difficult for someone to stop learning unless they do nothing productive in their life

Certainly, learning opens our minds to the world. I am currently my daughters studying, and I decided that when they want to pass any certificate, I share with them to encourage them and from it to study with them throughout the year and earn what I did not learn from the new program and decided to study a nurse knowing that I have a degree in managing human resources

The more you read, the more things you will know. The more I learn, the more I realize, there are always new lessons to learn from, and in this platform we find useful and unique ideas in each section

Learning is life .. How do we breathe and find that we are alive, that is the matter too .. The field of digital currencies is a sea of information .. Continuous learning .. A lesson that does not end but makes you rise one stage after another .. Fact, it is a good way to develop, whether on the level of living .. finance .. intellectual and cultural ..

In digital currencies you do not plan for a week or a month .. you are planning for the future

I agree with you in this life one can never stop learning because in knowledge is success and one never knows when it will come 

• +1 1

We never should stop learning. There is no end of learning new things until oir last breath. We need to enlarge our knowledge by learning new items daily. So we have to teach from experts if he is junior or senior doesn’t matter         

• +1 1

In my opinion, learning is an opportunity to start and grow and an opportunity to take care of this forum and refine our skills in it. Therefore, we must not stop learning and acquiring knowledge.

Life is a teacher and we all all embodiments of our life experiences, whoever is alive learns everyday because life always has something to teach.

What makes it even more interesting is that life is not promised and cannot be promised. The next hour cannot be predicted and nobody has any idea on what would happen. You might be at the top today and then the next second a typhoon, disaster or something bad can happen and then everything changes.

But as students of life we pass through it everyday writing the tests and examinations day by day without end and the good thing is that our experiences makes us strong and opens up our minds and we also learn from our mistakes.

• +1 1

7 minutes ago, usamah said:

Yes, we must learn. The more you read a lot of topics, the greater the knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies, and any other science, the more you read, the more knowledge, I advise everyone to read the topics in the forum and you will find after a period of time that you have become well acquainted

Of course @usamah, education leads us to possess the skills needed in our working life, which also increases our self-confidence. Possessing knowledge that benefits people in different areas of his life and is the best evidence of our benefit from this forum in various crypto fields.

Bro the reality is that if you want or if you don't want you keep learning in each field of life and each day . Life teach you many lessons. Here is a famous quote that start learning from when you are born and learn till you are tired . 

You made a lot of mistakes in your life but that mistake will give you a lesson and you will be careful next time and avoiding making this kind of mistake. So you'll never stop learning in your life. 

The very moment one stops learning then the value installed in that person begins to detoriat, every single day new things emerges and you can't know about them if you don't keep learning 

• +5 1

2 hours ago, Frodler said:

that person begins to detoriat, every single day new things emerges

@Frodleri totally agree with you sir!!!

LEARNING is to the brain what eating is to the body, if you don't learn especially on a regular basis you end up reducing the capacity and ability of your brain. 

• +1 1

Valid, old buddy, one of the sages said previously: "Half of information is to state I don't have the foggiest idea." Therefore, taking in starts with an individual from his adolescence and proceeds with him for an incredible duration. Consistently you gain some new useful knowledge and you ought to learn constantly. Gaining is now and then from others, in some cases from your mix-ups and involvement with life

• +2 1

It is strongly right. In life never stop learning because learning is a  process that make us an able to challenge the life problems. If we haven't face the problems it means we have lack of knowledge and we can't learn from our life.

Yes my friend i like your statement its reality  of the world life teaches us always  and we should learn by all forum and fields of the world to become a perfect person we need to learn  in this forum to becaome rich and here we can easily learn  by reading comments and posts we need to spend tome in this forum we need to do work hard in this forum

We need to learn about trading  by all forums and we can learn about trading by this forum easily because life is never stop to teaches us.

Hello everyone am brand new member here on my own opinion learning never stop if you're still breathing, because the more you look the less you see knowledge is everything because without knowledge you can go anywhere in the world 

• +2 1

Education can never be stopped and knowledge will increase as much as education can be gained.  Learning is so important that it makes you curious about everything and takes you to the next level.

Hey friend. What you posted is very true. Self-growth is the key to living a successful life and career. There are always new opportunities and things to learn in life every single day. Keep learning as life teaches us as long as we're alive. From the forum also I got to learn many things. Thanks to the creators for such a platform. 

We need to study as much as we acquire knowledge because we continue to acquire knowledge through study so I think everyone who works here studies and they try to acquire knowledge

• +2 1

So long we are still alive we can never stop learning so it advisable that every condition we find yourself we should try to bring out a lesson from such condition or state.