Floyd Token (FLYD) scam warning !!! - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Floyd Token (FLYD) scam warning !!!

Floyd Token (FLYD) scam warning !!!

The whole world is occupied these days by following the story of George Floyd of that black African American citizen who was killed by racist American policemen
Everyone is interested in this sad human story and follows what is happening in America.
But on the other hand there are some people who care about this story for another purpose which is to use this human story to steal people's money to donate to Floyd's family and his cause.

A new token named Floyd Token appeared as team members claimed they would sell the token and raise money to help the Floyd family. But this is a lie !!!

The Floyd icon was supposed to have been created to honor the memory of George Floyd and to aid the Black Lives Matter movement but the team stole the money by doing so.

You can read the worksheet at https: // georgefloyd. io /.
Scammers got 20 ETH and were promoting the Token during street demonstrations in America.

139a482aa1ebabdbdbc871d11ea3ca509917070d9f67a972f755691cceea5ae5.jpeg

source: https://www.publish0x.com/boyka/floyd-token-another-uniswap-exit-scam-xllzwzg

Unfortunately, this is both sad and disgusting !! These unscrupulous people exploit the tragedy of this poor man and his afflicted family to achieve trivial profits !!!!
This is not the first time that humanitarian disasters have been used to raise money, as we now find some fraudsters collecting donations to fight against the Corona virus and steal it.
What do you think of these people and what should their punishment be?

5 minutes ago, Zues said:

This is so disgusting because they are using the death of a black man to scam people and I think that if the ones that created this scam is a very trash person because they are taking advantage of it and they are planning to steal the money from those who want to donate for George floyd

Yes, this is really disgusting, these people deserve severe punishment and must be arrested and held accountable. Sadly, such things happen. By the way, I just want to give you advice, dear, please do not quote the entire topic. Quote only part of the topic would be more appropriate.

many people take advantage of situations that come to have cases of this type, there are people who help with money to support others but some do not do the same but the opposite,this sould not happen.

2 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

What do you think of these people and what should their punishment be?

As disgusting and vile these people are, unfortunately they will most likely be able to slip away with their loot and might never be punished on this mortal plane for their misdeeds. Just about the only thing we can do for now is raise awareness that this token is a scam, like what this topic is trying to do. The worst thing that can happen though is when there are future calamities where people are disenchanted to the point where even legitimate crypto donation projects are considered to be scam too, which can be sad as well. I hope the scammers won't sleep peacefully at night knowing the implications of what they did.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

2 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, this is really disgusting, these people deserve severe punishment and must be arrested and held accountable. Sadly, such things happen. By the way, I just want to give you advice, dear, please do not quote the entire topic. Quote only part of the topic would be more appropriate.

This scam is so disgusting and the people behind this scam is so trash because they are using the death of a black man for their own good and I think that it is not good for scamming people here in cryptocurrency and I hope that they will stop

Sadly too many scams happening and people still fall from them. This one is really disgusting and just tried to scam people that just found out cryptocurrencies and trusted what they've been told without doing research. Sometimes the pictures of protestors holding banners are photoshopped and the writings are changed. Perhaps this is a photoshop as well but I can't clearly understand with this resolution.

Some people have created so many useless tokens and now FLYD tokens !! I wonder when will all these scammers get the strict punishments so that this world will be free from scammers ? Really scammers are the real enemies they are trying to get benefits from that saddest incident. 

Edited by Whited35

3 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

As disgusting and vile these people are, unfortunately they will most likely be able to slip away with their loot and might never be punished on this mortal plane for their misdeeds. Just about the only thing we can do for now is raise awareness that this token is a scam, like what this topic is trying to do. The worst thing that can happen though is when there are future calamities where people are disenchanted to the point where even legitimate crypto donation projects are considered to be scam too, which can be sad as well. I hope the scammers won't sleep peacefully at night knowing the implications of what they did.

This is what I hope, too, my friend. These people are really disgusting. How can they trade people's pain and misfortunes? We have to expose them and alert people everywhere, this is the least we can do. So that more people do not fall into this trap.

Really, this is annoying. We have seen the failed Corona coin project, as some have tried to use this epidemic to steal coins on the pretext that they are donations, and now Floyd killing is used by some to steal, but it is amazing that there are reasonable people who reveal this trick immediately

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@Whited35 truly mate , i think scamers are heartless  , They successfully take advantage of this serious condition . we never invest in any coin .

I always research properly before investing in any projects because I know some of them is scams .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

This is disgusting and horrible, I mean what kind of people they are. These people deserves very hard punishment. They don't  even have heart and feelings, they just want to earn by any illegal or unethical means.

thanks for alerting us these days many people are using that name which is popular nowadays recently I have heard that there was a token called coronavirus because this is very famous name 

10 minutes ago, Soaib khan said:

thanks for alerting us these days many people are using that name which is popular nowadays recently I have heard that there was a token called coronavirus because this is very famous name 

Yes my friend, there is more than one token in the name of Corona virus and some of them use this name to collect donations about this virus on the pretext of helping the world get rid of this virus and then steal this money. This is really shameful.

12 hours ago, gourav789 said:

@Whited35 truly mate , i think scamers are heartless  , They successfully take advantage of this serious condition . we never invest in any coin .

I always research properly before investing in any projects because I know some of them is scams .

Good, pump and dump coin, cryptocoin with zero trading volumes etc . All these sort of coins are better to be avoided. If you perform your own research to invest in any coins, there is less chance to get scammed. 

On 6/9/2020 at 5:27 AM, Nab said:

many people take advantage of situations that come to have cases of this type, there are people who help with money to support others but some do not do the same but the opposite,this sould not happen.

Yeah this is really bad to see heartless people taking advantage of even situations like this one and it's good that we are aware of this now but my wishes is to see such scamers being caught and face the law not just getting away like that.

33 minutes ago, Jin12321 said:

Thank you for sharing. Scammers always try to do various mathod to grab the opportunity. This is kind of fake spaceX crypto currency events. And I was so strange latoken also just on its way to list the fake spaceX crypto currency. Now another scam going there covir cryptocurrency.i have Cross-check everything , after that I am sure about covir.fr doing scam to people. So be careful from this kind of thing. Save your money.

Thank you my friend, it is important to post warnings about these counterfeit currencies so that people are wary of them, I have not heard of this spaceX or covir.fr but in any case thank you for the warning, it is strange that the exchange of token to list this coin gives a bad reputation for the exchange.

This is real surprising and its very bad! They just cause another pain to Floyd family. Scammers are everywhere and they just need to get a small ticket then they will use it to steal a lot of money! Thanks for inform us about this.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

We need to be very careful of all these coins, they are new and should be treated new, new coins can be scam coin. That is why I always believe only in coins that have been launched over a long period of time rather than new ones that can be scam completely.