Do you use one or more Bitcoin addresses? - Page 14 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Do you use one or more Bitcoin addresses?

You should never (if that's ever going to be an option) give any bitcoins to your bank. They will take it and use it for their own investments without you knowing. This is one of the reasons I don't like to keep money in the bank. But I have to because I have no other option.

On 10/19/2019 at 6:57 AM, Grace said:

I just use one Bitcoin address.But i have a lot of accounts on different exchanges so i think it wouldnt be that easy to follow me.

To protect your security, you should use a new Bitcoin address for each payment received. In addition, you can use multiple wallets for different purposes. This way you can isolate each of your transactions so that they can't be associated with each other. People who send you money won't be able to find out what other addresses you have and what you do with them. 

I use two different wallets for my exchanges, one for daily chores and small transactions and the other for larger amounts.

I use many address for my bitcoin. It would be beneficial for us to do so. Because the evening raga I have to do a lot of projections, I don't use a dress. The same address goes away easily using but many of its disadvantages are men. If we use the same address, it is a debt that will press us. The hackers will easily track us. In this way we can face a big loss. This is the only reason I use multiple addresses instead of one address.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I only use one, I did not know that you could create more addresses I will try to investigate more about that. But what about the previous addresses, can they continue to receive those as well? that is complicated and a bit complex to understand.

I use many bitcoin addresses since a bitcoin address is like an email address that can send and receive bitcoin. Like email addresses, they are free and easy to set up, and there is no limit on how many an individual or company can have.

• +5 1

Yeah I have multiple wallet where I can store BTC. I think you have raised a very good suggestion. It will ensure anonymous type of transaction. It will protect your fund as well. Much more than that, it's good to use different phyaical storing devices. 

On 10/19/2019 at 12:49 PM, hexwin said:

Do you use only one or more addresses for Bitcoin?

You should know that using only one address makes you much more easily tracked by anyone,
so best way is to always generate new address when receiving Bitcoin.
This is something everyone can do very easy, and makes you much more private when using Bitcoin.

What do you think about this?

As for me I only use the address ounce or twice to avoid being followed up by hackers though I know they only trace those addresses with large amounts of bitcoin but it's important to follow this procedure even though you transact small amounts. @Gideon$

• +3 1

I do not use Bitcoin to transfer my money. I use every time a currency such as Dogecoin, Litecoin and Xvg, and then I convert it to Bitcoin after it reaches my platform, so I think I have no problem and as for addresses I think it is not a problem also to keep using itself. The problem is how to protect your account, not changing addresses.

As you said, using only one bitcoin address makes it easy to track your account.
Also, if that person's account is hacked, all of their assets will be lost.
Creating multiple bitcoin addresses is not a difficult task, but the only thing you need to pay attention to is that you should carefully keep the recovery words of all your accounts in a safe place and do not forget the recovery words of all your bitcoin addresses because in If you forget the words, your property will be lost.

If I use more than one bitcoin wallet because that way I have my cryptos safe, if suddenly the hackers break one of my wallets they will not be able to steal all my bitcoin. That's why I use more than one wallet to store my cryptos and they are safe

Hello, I use several bitcoin addresses, if I have problems in any I make sure not to lose everything, with fiat money I do the same, I have an account in several banks, and I use the one that suits me best, the same with the exchanges for cryptocurrencies .

I had no knowledge about that, I thought that the wallets automatically created a new btc address to give security to your transactions, I will be more attentive to that, thanks to your comment

On 10/19/2019 at 6:49 AM, hexwin said:

Do you use only one or more addresses for Bitcoin?

You should know that using only one address makes you much more easily tracked by anyone,
so best way is to always generate new address when receiving Bitcoin.
This is something everyone can do very easy, and makes you much more private when using Bitcoin.

What do you think about this?

I use several wallets to avoid the problem of following my bitcoin addresses, but the method you propose is interesting, I plan to apply it as an extra method of security regarding my transactions or bitcoins

Good choice, but more important than the address is where you send your bitcoins, what is really important is where you store them which is your wallet, it has to be a wallet that is reliable and very secure

so good method to use many BTC address, in my opinion it is so hard to track many addresses and change the wallet addresses but its better to change in order to became safer

• +1 1

I agree with you that it is a security factor, and this is very good and I support that, because in both cases there are no defects, so it is better to use multiple addresses for Bitcoin.

Yeah that's true. But there the newbies may find a problem. Which is install multiple wallets to get multiple bitcoin address. So i give a recommendation to use coinbase. In coinbase we can create as much address for each coin as we can. I generate different address each time i make a transaction. So i guess it will help them.

• +5 1

I can not use one bitcoin address because the transaction of a single address can be known, it is good to use one address to one transaction, changing the address again anytime you are making another transaction. 

• +5 1

The idea behind Bitcoin use is not to use the same address again. This is how it works and this is for many reasons, mostly about creating more privacy, although the addresses are analyzed and lately we have seen some big analytic companies like chainalysis having developed software that can track almost everything.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I have only one address for using crypto currency. Creating more addresses is a strenuous task as compared to my crypto earnings because I usually don't trade too much.

• +5 1

Actually i am not using one Bitcoin address for recieving bitcoin.I am always generate new bitcoin address to receive bitcoin.This is very safe way to make transaction.No one can never track my transaction.

I am still very new in this and I only use exchanges. I am researching about wallets and want to buy a hardware wallet to store Bitcoin but I am puzzled by a few things I'm reading. Is it needed to change address and why are you asking about this? We can't use one address but need more? It is probably for security but when I am holding and not moving then it will be fine, am I right?

• +3 1

I always try to use a bitcoin address because when I use multiple bitcoin addresses, that address may be wrong so my money may go elsewhere.  Which is why I always use a bitcoin address.