Separate your accounts for better profit - Investing account, Refill account and Profit account. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Separate your accounts for better profit - Investing account, Refill account and Profit account.

10 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

welcome my good friend. Just now I had access my wallet and I will join you a screenshot of how Luno process their fiats withdrawal in different regions.

@Raqeebzy Thanks again, i didn't know if that wallet provides their services in Africa! I will try it so that i can see their fees and transaction time. I hope they are good in security!

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I wonder it is permitted to open multiple accounts on Yobit exchange? If they allow, I also want to create because I want to distribute my balance into different accounts to minimize the risks of hacking or phishing. So far, I have thought creating multiple accounts is prohibited on the Yobit exchange. 

• +5 1

I think it is a good strategy you are doing. I will follow you and i will make same accounts to trade and investment. But i have a question, is it possible to make two yobit account on same mobile. I mean will it not dangerous for account ban?

• +3 1

I agree this is the good way to manage and monitor easily your earnings and losses in working with crypto. But you need to have a better understanding and learning on how you can manage your earnings with crypto. You need to equip yourself with techniques and strategies to make your earnings better.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is a good idea to create several accounts to arrange between the investment amounts, but this can be done by creating a book in which every transaction is registered

This method will really be helpful, like I never taught of this but I mean with this method someone won't be confused about his earnings and investment and profits, so I think this is the best way seperate account.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a very good plan to optimize your crypto currency storage and earning as this will make all your earned profits remain secure and constantly being traded for more profit.

• +2 2

Thank you for sharing the strategy with us. Indeed, everyone has creative ideas in his head that he can use in order to improve his money investment and he should always benefit from these tips.

• +2 1

Its just like having a three piggy bank on your own room. One for your own, one for your school, one for your business. Supposed to be in that way you would monitor which is has the most savings yet and which one you are losing. If you only have one wallet, thats also fine but you'll be troubled especially when you are gaining access to investments, faucets, campaigns, etc. Yes, your money will look pleasingly in your eyes but ones you go bankrupt. You will ask yourself how did that happen. Better to be safe

• +1 1

Well , this is a good strategy to follow by everyone. This planned way of tactics will help us to do a good investment. I liked the way you are keeping the three accounts. The point that we must have a target and should not cross it. And the target should also be realistic. 

• +5 1

My dear friend, I agree with the question that you have asked, but you said that in case of buying and selling, open another account.  In this case, I think one mobile account is enoug. 

Thank you 

• +2 1

My friend, don't you find it difficult to manage more than one account? I find this method very difficult.
I do most of my transactions with only one account, but I do a better job managing my deals well.

It is a very excellent strategy on the Yubit platform
But I have a question!
Is it allowed to create more than one account on the Yobit platform on the same device and the same IP?
Where I asked and the answer was no.!

• +1 1

On 5/27/2020 at 6:11 PM, Brand1 said:

This method is very good and will help many people separate their accounts. I only use yobit to carry out trades, but I will definitely try your method in the future.

Yobit is good when it comes to transaction but his recommendation or method is good too. 

I think trying his method would be a big help so let's give that a try. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This is a good idea to earn from this site and separate your profit, its always good to work and earn and even better , always get your profit, in on time so thank you for this and am so thankful for everything you have written you are certainly a blessing.

• +2 1

I salute this all around organized and you notice how sorted out you are with regards to work that is imperative to monitor everything much thanks for imparting this technique to us

Your idea is very great to make the systematic and easy way to manage all the money and profit. But in which coin you have invested to make profit up to 0.0015 BTC because that is huge with small investment.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Fast off all congratulations for your achievement. Now you earn 0.0015 BTC everyday. You started your tread with 0.005 BTC. But as i can know multiple account was not to well.  So i never prefer anybody to us multiple account.      

Well separately using of different accounts of exchange for different purposes is the good way for managing the portfolio. But Personally i think the refill account and investing Account is the best i have ever seen so that reload gets easy for Invest account. But i have a suggestion for you if you stake your amount in faucets wallet you will start earning more through it too.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Unfortunately, I do not think that is permissible for the platforms or forums to work on more than one account on the same network or the IP. The accounts will be blocked. And if you intend to do this, you should use different networks and with different IP addresses Of course, this strategy is more profitable than working on one account, but it is confusing and dangerous.

• +5 1

This is very good idea, advice mostly crypto traders and others. This will help to find it simple and easy to evaluate, check mate your success in the course of your trading or investment. In addition for security purposes, at least with separate accounts you are safe for loosing all at a spot in case.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 26.05.2020 at 10:29, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends, 

Today i want to share with you my best method to separate my bitcoins and other crypto. There are many people who are getting difficulties when they came to the usage of their earnings, that's why am sharing this method so that you can use it if it will be helpful to you.

I have create two yobit accounts and one faucetpay account so that they can help me to increase my earnings and separate them with different uses. Here are the names for my accounts:

1. Investing Account (Yobit A) - I use this account to make investments through the investbox and daily trading. I started with 0.005 BTC in this account but now i earn a profit of 0.0015 BTC everyday with it, that is my target and i will stop trading immediately after reaching that amount of profit.
  2. Refill Account (Yobit B) - I use this account to refill my investing account so that it can never be under 0.005 BTC in case if i will lose one of my investments. I have link this account with my cryptotalk accounts and i use my earnings to refill the investing accounts.
  3. Profit Account (Faucetpay) - I use this account to collect my profit from the Investing account. I withdraw my profit from yoibt to faucetpay wallet anytime when i will have 0.013 BTC. I use Faucetpay to collect my profit because its a safe wallet and am using it for a long time, it costs me only a fee of 0.00007000 BTC + 10 minutes to withdraw my amount to my final account (Localbitcoins) so that i can exchange my BTC for cash with any payment method that i need.

I have shared this method with you so that you can stop mixing your earnings with many uses. I get good amount of bitcoins for my personal uses in every week and my investing capital keeps growing everyday.

Just try it and you will be thankful. 

____________________________ .

Wishing you all the best.

Nice strategy, but have you tried to withdraw usdt, for example, minimal amount is less and transaction might be faster

Thank you very much for the advice. I have to put it into practice because I have everything mixed up in my accounts. The only thing I do is add what I buy or sell in coincodex account to get an idea of my capital.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1