Travala agrees to make reservations of hotels in crypto - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nab

Travala agrees to make reservations of hotels in crypto

The Travala project will help a lot in expanding the adoption of cryptocurrencies globally, and today I have new news, as Travala announced that it will support processing payments using Chainlink for more than 2,200,000 hotels or homes around the world, this project provides real use cases for cryptocurrencies.

Greetings, my friends.

This is great news. This kind of new payment options in cryptocurrency increases every passing day and it is very promising for the future of the crypto world. As soon as the governments start to regulate and tax the cryptocurrencies, the number of companies that accept crypto as payment will increases even more. 

Thanks for reading and have a nice day, everyone. 

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I consider the Travala project one of the most successful projects in the cryptocurrency market because it will help the adoption of cryptocurrencies around the world by  accepting payments in crypto, it is great that you can book more than 2 million hotels around the world using cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

This is a good news for us and I think that this is a new turn in cryptocurrencies world and showing that these will take over the world soon.

I am think as a very positive to have many of the services to be able to use in tourism and it will make it easier to travel without have the restrictions of fiat exchange between the countries visit. Many people want a solution and crypto is gives this to all.

• Useful or interesting 1

Lets hope that after the vaccine the tourism sector will recover and it will still be easy to travel around the world without major problems. Travala has been advertised a lot for this and to me it will be the first option I will look when I will plan a trip in another country.

• +2 1

This is important news for everyone now. The race to introduce cryptocurrencies in the rest of the hotel reservations platforms will begin and may reach the platforms that provide delivery services and retail sales.

This will be a quantum leap in the history of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

It was one of the best news last year and I was very excited for travala, then the coronavirus started and all the hotels and the tourist industry suffered. Perhaps a restart next year will help and we can see this service if it will help with adoption as expected.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Travala is one of the top tourist applications and accepting crypto for reservations for hotels it means adoption. This helps in so many ways, that gives access to the hotel industry in this form of money that we are using but we don't have enough gateways to use.

• +3 1

Yes, little by little, we will be able to use Bitcoin in various fields and all over the world.  It's good news, and Bitcoin is still one day ahead of its entry into the purchase of cars, homes, lands, shopping and hospitals.

Travala is really good for us, as using cryptocurrencies and this service we can book destinations and rooms in thousands of locations and in millions of hotels. If prices continue to grow we would need some vacations after all these years and especially 2020 that was horrible besides the crypto earnings.

• +1 1

I wasn't familiar with this usage of cryptocurrency in travel industry but it's really amazing to see how cryptocurrencies have been permeating in different sectors with the purpose of making our lives easier. Hopefully, these actions of Travala can bring them good benefits once the current situation with the pandemic gets widely controlled.  

This is very good news that provides us with a partner in this publication that has been created since it is very important that these companies adopt cryptocurrencies as a payment method since this means that it begins to charge a lot of interest on the field of cryptocurrencies
A big greeting to the whole community

• +1 1

The adoption of this step demonstrates to all of us that the time for adopting digital currencies in all countries is likely soon. It will save us some hassle, such as searching for a cashier to convert our currency into the local currency of the country that we may visit. As it was approved in hotels, airports or shops, all of this became available.

• +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I hope to use Travala for my planned journey, if everything goes well and I have no reason to stay at home, fingers crossed I will leave for trekking in some place perhaps in Asia. Hopefully with the corona vaccine it will all be clear for travellers as I had this planned to escape and have some time to see new places.

I will be traveling on low budget and hopefully I can pay in crypto, have a crypto wallet with low funds and use it for payments. The travala app should help for the accomodation and payments.

• +2 1

This is a great news for all crypto users to rejoice as well a welcome development to crypto world. No doubt this is great step towards enhancing crypto currency promotion to the outside world taking it to the door step of masses, public to pay attention to the service and appreciate it therefore joining the system of crypto currency to be benefitting from the available opportunities

Not even the hotels field there are many fields which are now accepting the cryptocurrencies and people are getting benefits from this...

Perhaps with the end of the pandemic, if this happens and there is no new strain of the virus, Travala may become huge. In fact they should consider releasing their own coin as it could be accepted in millions tourist destinations. A tourist coin would be welcome by everyone, merchants hotels and tourists, because it would be ease of use, no need for exchange to local currencies and increase efficiency, make vacations cheaper and many more advantages.

This is good news for Crypto users. Another opportunity to spend Crypto currency. I only hope other hotels will follow their example and accept Crypto currency.

I have to tell you I don't trust bybit at all, if this travelbybit is connected with Travala I would be very insecure to use both of them right now and I may wait to see for a while if anything works or there will be people having problems, as I said I see the namy bybit and turn away instantly.

I think this is the evidence that the world business is managed by the people! If the people want a such service to be implemented, will be. The companies are checking their benefit, and Travala and a lot of others services companies. They know that the cryptocurrency niche increasing, and it is the most preferable option as payment method.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif