Do You think anyone invested 50 Bitcoin to investbox in yobit ? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace

Do You think anyone invested 50 Bitcoin to investbox in yobit ?

It's really cool, but I don't prefer investing in cryptocurrencies because I think trading gives more profits than investing.

• +1 1

It is special offer from yobit but I am not able to invest 50 bitcoin in yobit investbox I don't have enough bitcoin. I know some people will invest on it because they have many bitcoin it looks amazing deal from trustful yobit site. 

I don't think any one have such amount of money to invest in investbox. But it is amazing offer. And in my case if i have such amount of bitcoin then i will definitely invest. 

• +1 1

This is a get Charming gesture of the yobit having to bring out this feature of having for the use of investors to populate the use of bitcoin, into the exchange. As I think on those who might own large mass of  bitcoin could possibly be involved in doing such

• +1 1

I don't think anyone will invest 50 bitcoin in yobit investbox because this amount is very big if someone has to invest he will invest somewhere else not in investbox 

• +1 1

I can say this is nice but 50bitcoin is actually a big money, so for me I if I got such amount then I will deposit it in the yobit investbox and my profit will be added weekly , I think this is really a good offer to those who got such amount.

I can say this is nice but 50bitcoin is actually a big money, so for me I if I got such amount then I will deposit it in the yobit investbox and my profit will be added weekly , I think this is really a good offer to those who got such amount.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

50 bitcoin is 500k $ , this is a big amount , yes there is some people working with this amount , but in invest box , i don’t thank this can a happen even i have a profit of 15% in one week , this is risky , i can’t do this , yes if i have this amount maybe o can trade with it , but in invest box o don’t do this.

• +1 1

Well, there are some limitations to what you can invest max, so developers probably avoid such huge investors to not experience huge losses in their crypto bank.

• +1 1

We know that the more money you invest in, the more your profits will increase. This is a large amount. Good profits can be made from it in a short period. This place is suitable for such a large amount because it is a truly reliable site.

50 BTC is really a huge amount.Without a millionaire,nobody could have such big amount of money.And if i had this money,i won't dare to invest them on any exchange.I would like to open my own business by it.

• +1 1

If I had that much, I will probably invest in there for a fee months and when I have the profits, I can invest them on some Altcoins like Ethereum, XRP, Dodge and some more and reinvest the capital (50btc) on Yobit investbox again. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

2 hours ago, Zain9080 said:

It's good opportunity to us anyone invest in yobit inbox his money make double in few weeks !! I am newbie here ! So I learning about it I think I use the opportunity but next time.......

50 BTC is a huge amount of money (468,125$) and not every person would be able to even own that much money to invest. Imagine you would have to purchase 50 BTC and then deposit them to a foreign exchange, that could disappear with your funds, but could also let you get many profits. If i was so rich and I was an investor, I would only lend my BTC in the InvestBox for no more than a month. What about you?

• +1 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

I think its not so easy to invest 50 bitcoin in yobit investbox if anyone invest it also then he has to play a dice game to earn daily interest which could also make that user face a huge loss if he get failed in such games so its very riskier. 

We should always keep in mind that with investments the more capital money you invest the more money we're going to make so I'm not surprised this thing you say is totally normal

I think this is a great investment opportunity if you are having huge coin in store, rather than just holding it why not invest it and double your coin.

On 10/19/2019 at 2:34 PM, Grace said:

I have seen something amazing today.Yobit offers %15 weekly to the people who has 50 bitcoin.So it means if You have 50 bitcoin You will have 57.5 Bitcoin one week later.And if You keep your money in there for a few weeks You could double your bitcoin.

It is just amazing.

Would You invest to there your money if You had that much money?

I don't think anyone invest on yobit investbox. But many people invest on it together. 50 BTC is huge for the market. Anyone can manipulate the bitcoin price with this amount of bitcoin.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

If I had as much as 50 bitcoin, I will invest it in something in real life rather than to invest it on an online platform as the online platforms can get hacked or the owner of the platform might decide to steal all my money and shut down the website.

My own opinion is that investing in this fund is dangerous, especially if you have 50 bitcoin its long-term investment in the crypto market or even forex is the best method of the fund

Edited by iloveyobit

This money will go into the site's turnover, for other users. I think this is a very interesting option, but I would not take such a risk, because 50 bitcoins is not a small amount at all! And if so, it is very cool, you can pay off in a year, and get more bitcoins!

I think that this percentage is annual. However, if you have this amount, I will not invest it this way. This is like freezing your money even if there is little profit.

Having large amounts with pleasure invest in Yobit, is an exchange that gives me much confidence, that part of the InvestBox is very good allows us to generate some more profits thanks to our currencies that we have there stored .

In my case if I had that 50 Bitcoin I would gladly make that investment.

I have never asked myself that. But maybe yes, maybe not ... because it is a lot of money and to invest in the invertbox is very difficult to believe

• +2 1

If it is possible that someone has invested in the investbox that amount. It is a flexible saving mode and with that amount you will have annual earnings

• Useful or interesting 1

It would be very risky because, in any case, it is not known if you lose or win, but I would use it in my personal life and in those of my relatives, if I had extra btc I could invest them in yobit so that I can win more probably.

The truth is quite complicated, yobit is offering impressive opportunities to earn money but if you think about the more money you invest, the more risk you can get by putting all your money in a single account, perhaps many people will already have this without fear of risk 

they may have but what if this doesn't work? 

You may get your account banned for suspicious activity and you have the bad luck of losing absolutely all your money but of course, you may also be lucky enough to earn double your money and thus take it out and invest in other things that benefit you in the real world, it is a kind of Russian cryptocurrency roulette.