Do you know if bitcoin price is fixed we lose?? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you know if bitcoin price is fixed we lose??

At the point when the cost will be steady it will be difficult to make benefit. In any case, if the cost will keep going here and there it will be anything but difficult to make benefit, we simply need to realize how to peruse the market and to exchange at the correct time.

The cryptocurrencies market involve in both the raising and falling any of this situation can occur, the market is always fluctuating when the better time comes you take it and same to the worse time.

All crypto users are depend on the price fluctuation.I think the crypto market is totally based on rise and fall of crypto coins prices.Peoples invest money for coins best time, but actually no one know when coin rise or fall. But if there is no one buy bitcoin,that's mean price will get down. .

• +3 1

Dear it is not possible in many decades the price of bitcoin is fixed after many decades the accepting of this currency then it will be the chance of its price fixed now its demand then its value increase day by day. 

• +4 1

Bitcoin price won't be fixed. Cause this is always pumping. So it will never happen. But if that is happen then may be it will be great lose for every trader. Cause everyone invest here for get benefit.

All the cryptocurrency runs with the demand and supply of the coin and demand and supply determines the price of the coin. If the price of the coin is fixed then it's like loss we can't make any profit one one will buy. But it's small movement can be utilize to make trade and earn a lot of money..

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I thank you for this idea. In the event of a decrease or rise in the exchange rate, investors can buy and deal with it, and any beginner investor in the event of a decrease in the exchange rate can buy and establish his project.

Price of btc not constant. Because , price of a coin determine according to supply and demand. For example a coin have 100.000 total supply and people bought average %80 . Thşs coin will get value . 

Yes you are right if bitcoin price is fixed most of the members will loose, trading when price is stable it will not have enough profit or benefits so price fluctuation in the cryptotalk currency market will help most of the forum members to achieve their goals by investing with low bitcoin and later make profit when the price become higher 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hmmm of course. Because if the price of Bitcoin is fixed, we will not be able to buy and trade. Because the general rule of trade is. Buy BTC at a lower price and sell at a higher price. But if the BTC price is fixed then its price will not decrease or increase, so we will not be able to trade. And we can't even make income.

That's right, the thing that drives us to invest and trade in cryptocurrencies is that their price changes as we can get profits through the fluctuation of the currency's price.

• +1 1

Dear friend it is sure that by fixed price of bitcoin people loses. Most of the people buy the bitcoin at low rate and waiting for the rising of the bitcoin rate but most of the people buy bitcoin at current price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There will be no interest or profit from holding it, and also we can't trade with it or invest on it, and that's the best thing about cryptocurrency's there price fluctuates. 

• +1 1

On 5/21/2020 at 12:24 PM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody, we all know that the best thing about cryptocurrency is its price fluctuation and its the only thing that makes cryptocurrency interesting and attracts investors, and if the price is fixed then no one will buy the coin because we can't get any profit from it, we are now investing in cryptos and buy some coins when the price drops and wait for the price increase and sell it to get some profit, that's the only thing makes cryptocurrency good for investment, just like golds and diamond and coffee.

@betelihem Gold, diamonds, and coffee The changes and fluctuations in their prices are much less than the fluctuations of cryptocurrencies. Here they can be reduced, and the value rises 10,000%. This is what makes this field very popular with speculators and traders.

• +1 1

Bitcoin lives in the live market so it will surely keep fluctuating so we need to trade between the time so that we can earn from it ..btc market value is quite high so be careful while trading..

Yes my dear it is totally right you say if the price is fixed we will loose money because it is totally depend upon the price fluctuations of crypto. So when fixed then how we will earn.

• +2 1

Cryptographic forms of money is most varied cash to look at different monetary standards, particularly bitcoin that is the reason such countless brokers put resources into bitcoin, on the grounds that its more beneficial and consistently vacillates now its great chance to dealer since present bitcoin costs goes all over so truly extraordinary occasion to acquire benefit.

That's right, you are absolutely right and I agree with you, it is the constant price variation that draws the attention of all investors, without this price fluctuation, Bitcoin would not exist, it would be history, but as we can see, its value continues to increase as they pass. the years.

Yes no doubt I think no doubt is here we will loose because it is simply show that if the price is going to fixed then how we will earn and it is not easy to trade. I think we will go to the loss. 

• +2 1

I agree with you The cryptocurrency is characterized by volatility, one time it is low and once again it rises and achieves very good profits so people are flocking to it and vice versa also may cause heavy losses for users to know how to analyze the market in order to avoid large losses, if the currency stabilizes it will reduce the number of users of the cryptocurrency and me  I think the cryptocurrency is difficult to stabilize for a long time

• +4 1

Fact is we all wish to have stability in the market but it will be difficult based on the rate in which trading is taking place. Fluctuation is always going to take place in the market and this makes it difficult for crypto to be trusted around the world. It needs more buyers for it to work well and make gains if there is not enough buyers on the forum then it will be impossible to make good profit for trades.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Jizzy said:

Fact is we all wish to have stability in the market but it will be difficult based on the rate in which trading is taking place. Fluctuation is always going to take place in the market and this makes it difficult for crypto to be trusted around the world. It needs more buyers for it to work well and make gains if there is not enough buyers on the forum then it will be impossible to make good profit for trades

@Jizzy Obviously my dear, I agree with you. If bitcoin price fixed we lose. We cannot trading bitcoin and everyone lose their investor mind from bitcoin. But now, we have a chance to get high profit from bitcoin. If you buy some coins, you will easily get high profit for its high market price. 

The hype of bitcoin is based on it's price. If one day bitcoin price fixed at an amount I think many people will sell their bitcoin. Because they have no reason left to hold bitcoin or buy new bitcoins. But this will never happened. 

No,I have no idea about the price of bitcoin is fixed.If this happens, then we can really take a loss and a lot of damage as far as I know the cryptocurrency was created by a fellow who created it through programming and it is a complex procedure and the price is down with that method and not fixed.  

you are right. if the price is fixed. it will not profitable for people. because nobody does not invest  without profit. they can buy coins when coins price is less. and when the price will increase they can exchange this and get more profit. so if bitcoin price is fixed. we are fall in loss.