Do you know if bitcoin price is fixed we lose?? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you know if bitcoin price is fixed we lose??

Friend, as we all know, the price of the currency is not fixed, it can go up or down due to this volatility, it is advisable not to invest everything in a single currency, it is difficult to predict if tomorrow it will go up, everything will depend on the market, I mean Bitcoin answering your question that is the risk we lose or win will depend on the trust of the community that invests in Bitcoin or any other currency to set it at a stable price

I agree with you, in my opinion it is imposible for BTC price to be fixed becuase fluctuation is the nature of its existence, besides, we can't know how many coins are and how many people have them.. and some of them are already stable.

Yes, i agree with you and I must add that cryptocurrencies will never become stable, like gold ( it's still a little volatile ) or like popular real fiat currencies.

Also, do not worry because cryptos are based on this volatile formula, so there is a very low chance that it will become stable like euros.

On 5/21/2020 at 10:24 AM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody, we all know that the best thing about cryptocurrency is its price fluctuation and its the only thing that makes cryptocurrency interesting and attracts investors, and if the price is fixed then no one will buy the coin because we can't get any profit from it, we are now investing in cryptos and buy some coins when the price drops and wait for the price increase and sell it to get some profit, that's the only thing makes cryptocurrency good for investment, just like golds and diamond and coffee.

The reason why crypto currency get widely was as a result of it price fluctuation if the price is fixed it has no any value again and no body will purchase it because no any profit will come out of it.

On 5/21/2020 at 5:24 AM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody, we all know that the best thing about cryptocurrency is its price fluctuation and its the only thing that makes cryptocurrency interesting and attracts investors, and if the price is fixed then no one will buy the coin because we can't get any profit from it, we are now investing in cryptos and buy some coins when the price drops and wait for the price increase and sell it to get some profit, that's the only thing makes cryptocurrency good for investment, just like golds and diamond and coffee.

This according to you that this characteristic makes cryptocurrencies interesting and that many people want to invest in them, but clarify that there are currencies with stable prices such as USDT and many people invest in them too, sometimes people want to save money in stable currencies and not in volatiles, thanks for your post.

The price fluctuations in Bitcoins is the very thing that ensure the survival and existence of this platform. If the price of Bitcoin is fixed then cryptocurrency as such would have an adverse impact. I don't think such fixation of price would come into effect. In the meantime lets take advantage of this price for patience and earn as much as profit of this platform through Bitcoin trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

I disagree with you. A lot of people want the price of Bitcoin to become fixed so that he can win a daily percentage of the investment and not lose his money, but I am happy because the price of Bitcoin is fluctuating because it makes you a little excited and keep learning so that you do not lose your money and this will benefit you in your normal life if you learn how to overcome difficulties in trading.

Yes my friend great information. I really agree with you . I also the this the stability of the cryptocurrency, coins etc is a big  deal  for the crypto world to survive. I think the crypto market conditions widely depends on the fact on how these prices go high and low.

On 5/21/2020 at 5:24 AM, betelihem said:

@betelihem Would that be what Satoshi Nakamoto expected when he created BTC? The truth is I don't know, I would have liked to ask you that question, you are right when you say that cryptocurrencies are used that way, it is speculative and therefore very volatile in their prices, although today there are those that are stable such as DAI and USDT among others that maintain their price and are very good and used by cryptocurrency users.
Most seek to speculate with currencies to win, others as asset reserves and protect themselves from inflation or devaluation in local economies, each user has a particular way of seeing and working with cryptos, even when in essence they seek the same, win money.
There are also the risks of losing, we can buy a currency that falls in price thinking that it can go up and then it goes down and stays on the threshold of loss, our investment is affected, the crypto world is exciting, very analytical and generates uncertainty many times , but those of us who are in it always have hopes of a better life, greetings and thanks for your post, it gives us reasons to interact and that is the idea.

I mean thats totally right since basically its like a car thats stuck on a very strong glue which makes no movement at all so at that point theres no use trying to hope if it suddenly changes or not as your saying that fixed is all coins were bought..

• +1 1

On 10/28/2020 at 4:41 PM, Kashif saeed said:

I think you are right at some point but it good for small invester.Because a small invester can get more earning from it.small invester feel coward about fluctuations .fixed is just for trust But it fluctuations is great reason to earn high profit to small investment

Yeah you are right some bitcoin hustlers don't like the price fluctuation they want the price of bitcoin to be fixed like fiat money, but we don't get any profit from it because the only thing we do from it is to hold and buy somthing with it, 

Of course, my friend
In the end, it is trade and investment subject to the laws of the normal market in terms of profit-making methods and earning principles
Thus, price fluctuations are the basis of the profit process
And investment requires intelligence and experience in reading variables

Your view as a beginner is correct, but there is no such thing as a fixed price in the market. A currency cannot determine its price by itself. It depends on supply and demand in the end, whether it is a fiat or cryptocurrency currency.

Of course my friend, there is a condition of lose if the price of Bitcoin will be fixed. The condition is that if we will have bought it at high price and then the price of Bitcoin goes low and fix then we will face the lose. Another words if the buy price is low and then price of Bitcoin goes high and fix then it will give profit.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

cryptocurrencies have many rate fluctuations and that is what distinguishes them from different financial markets, so i do no longer suppose that these currencies can become strong.

Fixed btc price does not mean losing for everyone it is the loss of traders because they are earning because of the change of price. But we all the others will not lose.

• +5 1

On 11/15/2020 at 9:02 PM, Jiswin kunjumon said:

I totally agreed with you mate, the whole crypto market cap is influence on the buying, selling and rising of crypto coins. Anyone can't predict that when that will goes up and down but we want to invest when the time of rising coins in order to get more profit. 

You are right, all investors on bitcoin including us are waiting the price to drop to buy it and for holding bitcoin till the price rice again and sell it, this whole things are going on because that bitcoin price is fluctuating, 

You are absolutely right my friend, the fluctuating price movement is the reason why we can leverage on it and make good returns.

Agree with your opinion, it is absolutely true.  Some people think that it is better if the price of BTC is stable.  However, I do not agree with this statement.  The profit of all of us depends on the fluctuations of BTC.

On 5/21/2020 at 10:24 AM, betelihem said:

There is no way that the price is fixed. When it is paired with another currency then it has the ability to fall and rise with regards to that currency it is paired with. Even when you hold bitcoin, it doesn't increases as bitcoin but it's value in other markets is what increases 

• +1 1

On 5/21/2020 at 5:33 PM, Zaino34 said:

Most people depend on the fluctuation of the price of digital currencies in order to make a profit. They buy when the price falls and sell when the currency price rises, so if the currency price is stable, no one will make any profits from it.

That's why they will never buy bitcoin if the price of it is fixed because they will never earn profit once they buy it. Same with me I'm sure I will never buy it instead I will buy or invest in ETH because I'm sure I will earn profits from it. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yesh i agree with your opinion.the most interesting thing in Bitcoin is the rise and fall price.iys very interesting for invester .they want to buy in low price and became sell when it's process rises.thts way cryptocurrency is tha interesting as compare to other's.

Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrency because within the month it has rose from $10k to $17k which is really good profit and we can earn many profit from it. I don't think any other coin will give this much profit in short period of time and I am sure with this progress the bitcoin will touch all time high.

• +1 2