Do you know if bitcoin price is fixed we lose?? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you know if bitcoin price is fixed we lose??

The price is the coin is the most key factor which us the main concentration of all. People like the instability mood of the cyrpto. The instability mood is make the difference between with the fiat money. The people are deal with the instability measurement with the crypto. 

If the price of crypto currencies are fixed then no one will show interest in this platform. The crypto currencies are popular for their raising and  falling price. People invest here to get good profit and if the price is fixed there will be no reason to buy this coins.

The BTC concept is on demand and supply base. If there is high demand then prices will pump otherwise dump. At start price was under .005 now look at the price its due to high demand and in future demand will go up and expected price is 25000

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

It is thoroughly are not permit to give a similar rating to each part since it isn't feasible for their work to be in a similar quality how it is prohibited.

• +3 1

Indeed precisely because of the value variances among the Cryptocurrencies we clients can procure great from it by exchanging or contributing in the event that the costs will be fixed for the coins, at that point we would not have the option to acquire great measure of benefit from it.

indeed this is the essential thing that all know in light of the fact that crypto market is absolutely rely upon te value rise and fall.if an individual purchase any cryptographic money at a low value then he generally needs to sell it at some more noteworthy cost than the purchasing price.if the cost is fixed then there is no vakue of purchasing or selling the crypto coins

• +2 1

People always wants to earn more with investment and investing in fixed price coin will be neither profit nor loss. It's better to put money in banks. But the price of the bitcoin is very volatility and it gives opportunity to earn more with trading and investing.

• +3 1

I believe that the first, bitcoin will not be fixed and the second is that not everyone will lose because it will depend on how much bitcoin was bought, the third, I am only concerned that if it is fixed, then other coins will not change in price either

• +2 2

Yes you are right. Actually every market in the world attracts its investors just by the fluctuations of the market. So I think ok this would be the basic rule for any market to attract investors and so this forum is doing. But other useful thing about this forum is that you can invest on this forum by earning through this platform. Which also make this forum very unique from others.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 5/21/2020 at 5:24 PM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody, we all know that the best thing about cryptocurrency is its price fluctuation and its the only thing that makes cryptocurrency interesting and attracts investors, and if the price is fixed then no one will buy the coin because we can't get any profit from it, we are now investing in cryptos and buy some coins when the price drops and wait for the price increase and sell it to get some profit, that's the only thing makes cryptocurrency good for investment, just like golds and diamond and coffee.

I agree. If bitcoin has fixed value, it won't be a cryptocurrency anymore. But on the other hand, having a fixed value on digital coins can be recognized as universal currency. It will allow people to exchange without hassle but still, it won't have any value besides a fixed value.

It is true that if the price of bitcoin remains we cannot make a profit, because so far we have taken advantage of bitcoin price fluctuations to make a profit. If the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is fixed or stable, there is no profit there. We can take advantage of the price fluctuation of each coin and trade on the exchange.

• +1 1

On 5/21/2020 at 2:24 PM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody, we all know that the best thing about cryptocurrency is its price fluctuation and its the only thing that makes cryptocurrency interesting and attracts investors, and if the price is fixed then no one will buy the coin because we can't get any profit from it, we are now investing in cryptos and buy some coins when the price drops and wait for the price increase and sell it to get some profit, that's the only thing makes cryptocurrency good for investment, just like golds and diamond and coffee.

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post . I am agree with you my friend . Really people use this forum because market go up and down . This thing make crypto currency attractive and interesting .

And  we get profit by this source.  Thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

Sure because many traders buy bitcoin for their earn they do trading with bitcoin and so many online workers work with bitcoin so that if bitcoin price is fixed then we  will lose our profit

• +1 1
  • +3 1

6 hours ago, HighkeyDonut said:

I agree. If bitcoin has fixed value, it won't be a cryptocurrency anymore. But on the other hand, having a fixed value on digital coins can be recognized as universal currency. It will allow people to exchange without hassle but still, it won't have any value besides a fixed value.

You are right friend, if it has fixed price and if the price don't fluctuate up and down then there will be no point because there will be no profit when we trad with it, and if you think about it holding the coin also will not have that much profit.

• +1 2

Dear friend I am agree with you many people invest their money on crypto when the price of the coins are low and sell when the price of the coins increases. This is why people interest in investing their money at these coins if the price remain same then no one take interest in it. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes you are right if the price of bit coin is fixed we lose.Manny members buy bitcoin when its price is low and wait for the price to increase so they sell bit coin and ear profit.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoin's supply decrease with each passing day and it's demand reached so high that institons with intend to buy it claim that they are unable to find it. That's why it makes a bull run without doing a considerable correction for almost two months now. In the future this situation will even worsen, especially after the bitcoin's next halving in 2024. So I think it is the best investment ever currently.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes you are right, cryptocurrency market is based on its price fluctuations and these fluctuations make them attractive. If the prices of cryptocurrencies are fixed then people will not get interest in cryptocurrency and its value becomes down. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 12/27/2020 at 11:21 PM, Haley said:

Yes you are right, cryptocurrency market is based on its price fluctuations and these fluctuations make them attractive. If the prices of cryptocurrencies are fixed then people will not get interest in cryptocurrency and its value becomes down. 

Yeah the best and only thing that will let us earn from cryptocurrency's are the price fluctuations which we get profit while trading with it, and also buying and holding a coin till the price rice and sell them for god interests.

Capital is invested based on the price of Bitcoin, we will have a lot of losses if the price of Bitcoin goes up. And its market demand will decrease in value. Is it actually right, but I don't know anything right about it, so I couldn't say.

As a biginner I no nothing about been lose or gain, besides losing for a biginner you are expected to lose since the system and how it works are all new to you but the knowledge acquired is all that matters

Dear friend, I am a new member of this forum.  My knowledge about it is very little.  I have no specific idea about your post.  So I can't answer it now. But the more I work on it, the more I know about it.  I want to learn more from this forum and spend time on it to increase my knowledge.  Thank you.

Yes my friend, the price fluctuations of Cryptocurrencies is really matter in crypto world. It can give someone high profit, someone high loss. As I have Invested previous week in DLRS coin of YoBit for Investbox. But now the price of DLRS has fall a great yesterday. I think Cryptocurrencies takes the patience to get profit from investment.

Same the way, if prices are stable in price, then there will not profit but small loss in fee.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Bitcoin and digital forms of money, as other paper monetary standards, stock and different things, increment in cost and abatement relying upon market interest, so it is difficult to set their cost and fix it at a specific cutoff.