Banned advertising of Crypto! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Banned advertising of Crypto!

There really is no apparent motive, what does exist is a coordinated policy (because it is no coincidence that all these social networks and pages do the same) to try to embisibilize bitcoin so that it does not continue to gain ground in the knowledge of the people about this cryptocurrency, because everyone knows that one of the factors that drives cryptocurrencies is trust and this cannot exist if the currency is not known.

Maybe the intentions are good because there are many scammers using the impulse of social networks to attract people and scam them, taking advantage of the fact that cryptocurrencies are increasingly more people, however, their intention is still good I think that excluding the cryptocurrencies of their platforms It's not the best option.

I think that at the moment, this is no longer something critical, and many browsers and sites allow you to place ads about cryptocurrency, because it is more legal, and is allowed to many. This is really cool, and I think this feature is very relevant for attracting users!

• Useful or interesting 1

It is really disheartening to see how the countries and other governments do not see the benefits and possibilities that come with the use of cryptocurrencies as a medium of exchange. It is high time that countries worldwide start adopting cryptocurrencies as the potential of this currency in the modern digital world is really huge. Hopefully some time these countries would accept cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Yes, they should realise that banning them is not ok for advertising, I think that they think that it's either a big scam or they are afraid of crypto in general. Either way, this should be changed, right ?

• +1 1

It could be happened due to pandemic situation. But yeah we know that there are many scammers in cryptocurrency. So the social medias might find it unusual. They might thought that this would affect their platform. Thats why they did that. But now i see the advertisement of crypto everywhere. I guess it is not prohibited now.

• +1 1

Hello dear, I totally agree with you since I do not understand how the large social networks adopt cryptocurrencies But I am sure that in the future they will end up adopting cryptocurrencies
Good luck and raté grace for the whole community
A big greeting

• +1 1

The theory of limiting content related to cryptocurrencies from Twitter comes in conjunction with the approaching date of the bitcoin reward halving, which made the crypto audience anxiously anticipating the impact of this split on the currency's price, and whether it will be like 2017, where the price of Bitcoin reached a record level
  In 2018, Twitter tried to block cryptocurrency ads, as "Jack Dorsey" followed Google and Facebook due to the large amount of fraud projects associated with cryptocurrencies.
 The YouTube administration began with massive cleansing campaigns for channels with a crypto specialty, and the matter may be for logical and valid reasons, as fraudulent ads related to crypto have increased on the platform, such as impersonating well-known personalities or making offers and explanations of fraudulent platforms.

Edited by Razan alikac

Many countries have restricted cryptocurrencies due to the fear of losing their economic system . I think this shouldn't be restricted anymore because cryptocurrencies are in the middle revolution of ruling whole world . Sooner or later everyone must be familiar with this crypto world . Restricting the advertisement will make the development of cryptocurrencies slow. I think it is necessary to enlighten everyone with good advertising. 

Many countrie did this mistake ,but i don't know what was reason behind this .But i consider myself most of country technology minister don't have knowledge about this .Any say it not good for country then they do it.so please don't do that which is against of poeple how serving with cryptotalk.Thank you very much for your question. 

Most of these types of sites prohibited publications about cryptocurrencies due to the dissemination of a series of platforms that were considered fraudulent and that used the networks to carry out their scams. In order to protect their reputation, Facebook, Twitter and the others decided to ban all publications related to the crypto world.

• +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

On 5/20/2020 at 10:09 PM, Saj555 said:

Cryptocurrencies advertising were temporarily banned from social media. Facebook,Twitter,Google,Snapchat,LinkedIn, MailChimp and Bing. It is also banned in Chinese platform like Baidu ,Tencent,Weibo. They prohibited the bitcoin advertising. The Japanese platform  Line and the russian platform  Yandex have done also the same kind of banning. But maybe they should realise the fact that it should be legalise and publicised. What is your thinking about this?

React love if you liked the post. 

This topic is already late, I think moderators should closed this topic now. They banned cryptocurrency on that month because of the pandemic, they're having conflict about the advertising crypto currency because if many people join to it on that time, the fund will reached it limit immediately. That's is just what I'm thinking about this topic.

On 5/20/2020 at 10:31 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

it will be because they are classified as unsafe 

Yes that's right they think crypto is unsafe that's why they banned it especially in advertising or any form of spreading knowledge about it in social media. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

But I have seen many Facebook pages and youtube promoting about the cryptocurrenies. Did they really banned the advertising of the cryptocurrenies. I think this is very bad because the cryptocurrenies has great possibilities to earn and they have banned the advertisement of the cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

There were probably many scam projects advertising and all these companies had enough with them and banned everything that was about crypto. But we really need advertising because it makes known the crypto projects and without it we can hope for as much as now and not more

Even facing so much restrictions from almost all the social media and the growth of cryptocurrency is very fast. Even this bitcoin hasn't been transacted in most of the developing 

these are all miserable attempts to combat the sphere of crypto and bitcoin because they understand that it is a weapon against centralism , very predicted.

Am not really sure what that means but I think its important that there is a seaving strength of the two there should be a difference between  scammers and the rest so very important the social media has been invaded by scammers and this could be the story that  is telling why we should be careful while trying to work with them and they could be the reason why they are being banned so we need to be careful with that

As of January  2018 Facebook banned all advertising related to financial system in order  to avoid  deceptive and misleading activities but just of recent Facebook announced that they are about to loosening the banned on crypto currency and blockchain and all business to put more effort in promoting their services related to blockchain technology and Facebook is planning to come up with  it own crypto currency soon.

Its doesn't matter. If even those companies banned crypto, such big companies like Amazon, Opera and PayPal are working with crypto. Perhaps, after some years, crypto will be very popular payment system and it will be unbann. I think so.

According to me Facebook and Twiter have  believe on cryptocurrency. They wants to launch this currency. But the governments of different countries are pressuring the company to stop the advertising of crypto. That,s why the advertising of crypto is banned on social media.

I think they discovered the damage of this decision and they have changed their decisions now, because Facebook will launch its currency, Libra, YouTube is full of clips about cryptocurrencies, encryption and promotion, Telegram, try to create its own currency, and Twitter has the largest number of pages and accounts promoting platforms and currency projects now.

Frankly, I do not know anything about the issue of deleting cryptocurrency ads on major social media sites

It seems that these ads are not safe, but I still see many ads on social networking sites

• +1 1

I think they should not ban advertisements of cryptocurrency establishing it as unsafe. The social media is the best way to reach people and gain thier trust . The potential of cryptocurrency should actually be shown to the world through social platforms.

• +2 1