Banned advertising of Crypto! - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Banned advertising of Crypto!

Yes cryptocurrency is banned on social network and in some countries. May be it is because of government pressure as we know that there are many fake websites on internet..

Well I think that this is new Field and people are scamming the innocent people over these platforms and personally I also have seen such links shared on such platform still I think it's not right to ban crypto advertising totally on such popular social media platforms and there is need to find out the good solution and they should allow for it's advertising.

• +1 1

This is not a good idea because if this companies banned the advertisement of crypto currency where would people see such kind of information again and we all know how people are getting adapt to the system of crypto these days. I hope they resolve the issue and continue the advertisement.

• +1 1

Yeah it is totally against the rules. Some members promote themselves in their post. It is totally against the rules . They give other social media link. Admin banned this kind of members. So promotion is banned. Everyone be aware. 

There is full warning of being banned . If you will not follow the instructions and rules of the platform them you will be banned. Your post should not match the others one because it will increase the chance if getting banned.

Some days ago most of the people use the crypto currencies in a very bad way. Sucha as black money etc. So this bit coins are also include in this black money. So most of the countries banned it due to some money crises. At that its a good step taking by different countries. But now-a- days , they shoul have to unbanned it because its a good crypto currency of the world.

I didn't hear this before, its new for me thanks for giving me the news,

now I can go and research about this topic so that I can truly known reasons and the fact behind this banning of crypto advertisement, also wanna know what will be the rate of this content from my friends

Cryptocurrencies are already accepted by many organizations worldwide and therefore they should accept them on any network, today January 6, 2021 they are accepted on facebook and instagram since I use them daily and they have not blocked me, it is also necessary that they accept it on facebook since this month they take out the cryptocurrency from facebook with their wallet.

Even all the internet prohibited Bitcoin advertisements, and what happened again? Bitcoin once again on prices that even for us they look unreasonable. We are in double the previous all time high and going more. The best advertisement is coming from what we say and how we discuss Bitcoin with others.

I think that these networks have prohibited them due to the amount of scams that have emerged, there are many sites that take advantage of this by pretending to be another website, simply discreetly change the domain or some other things, they should allow them of course, but first do an investigation to be sure that the site is legitimate.

Yes you are right and it happens because many of the countries banned cryptocurrencies from usage in them and that is the reason that their advertising would stopped from social media.

I heard about this recently, but I did not know the rationale behind it ... The cryptocurrency will be the future of the world, and we will forget about paper and coins and go to encrypted and electronic ... Why can not we introduce the whole world about it?

Now, after what Bitcoin achieves from the rise and amount of money earned by the cryptocurrency market, I think that the whole world has come to know what cryptocurrencies are and how important they are
I don't think it needs an announcement anymore.

• +2 1

It is something very regrettable, but unavoidable that we talk about cryptos all over the world since it is something revolutionary where normal people can obtain profits with long term investments, let's not give up that this is just the beginning of this great blockchain era.

I'm not into this information until I came across this post. It's for the first time I'm seeing that other social medias banned advertising the crypto currencies. If that happened I think it must be probably because they won't be knowing what is happening inside this crypto world or may be some other reasons . Anyway it is not at all affecting the functioning of crypto currency.

Dear mate, Crypto ads have been banned through all social media.  All of Bitcoin's ads have been banned in many countries around the world.  It has been banned in China because China has started using its own currency Ripple. As a result, newcomers can easily get information and ideas about cryptocurrency by advertising online.  No new information about Bitcoin can be released due to ad blocking.  But I think everyone can get ideas through crypto ads on all social media.

• +2 1

This is good why will even someone come to advertised his or her business in a place where someone create with his or her earning for their business and the painful part of it is the same business likes.

• +3 1

To me I'm not supporting it to be banned.as we received more participant so the forum get recognition and some things most surely to the site as their own source of income.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, I have never seen them discourage advertisements that host cryptographic forms of money, however, they will not have the ability to kill digital currencies no matter the amount they try to make, as they are inevitable and the number of customers is increasing every day.

This is a trend that needs to be abolished. A lot of these politicians are trying to politicized crypto thereby making it easy for them to corruption the system. We really need to start fighting back and saying no as crypto investors. It is a plan to spoil our success

If someone else was surprised by this occurrence

Yes, I find no justification for such behavior

Although we know that some of those global online platforms have created their own cryptocurrencies and thus should be interested in this bitcoin.

That so many scammer miss used the platform to cheat the innocent people from all around this world and they must support the use of cryptography and cryptocurrencies and not ban it.