Because educating you is better than being ignorant - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Because educating you is better than being ignorant

On 10/19/2019 at 11:13 AM, Saoha said:

I think when entering the crypto market, we need to have knowledge about it. Of course we will have to find information about it then start investing or participating in discussions, participating in campaigns.
However, I need to emphasize that the world of cryptocurrencies always has real and fake news, and we can't always differentiate it.

I agree with you, everyone who enters the crypto world must have sufficient knowledge about cryptocurrency. Beginners should educate themselves and don't be stupid because that will cost you your money and leave the crypto world. Starting to trade or investing in the crypto world is not easy because there are so many scam investments and we have to know what is a scam and what is not.

• +1 1

We can say that the more you know in this field, the greater your chances of not losing or staying away from fraudsters because this is related to your knowledge in the field of cryptography properly.

• +2 1

Education is light that paves the path for you while ignorance put obstacles on your way. You should never quit learning , it is what makes you a better human and learning new skills everyday will make you have a better life and of course a better income, you will be able to see many chances instead of sticking to the same old job you have.

• +1 1

I totally agree with you because I have seen myself when someone write wrong information about the situation of any currency in the market how it affect the beginners and then go to buy or sell depends on the info that person gave and in result they end with a lose to the money they invested in 

so the best to avoid such situation is to educate ourselves so we can know when an info is wrong or right

Yes, my friend, the culture and experience that you gain during your journey in the world of cryptocurrencies, and by this you can increase your profits and wealth that you will get through good work and positive and successful activity.

• +5 1

Yes you said absolutely right that education is very important in the cryptocurrency without knowledge you cannot perform well in the trading and there are many chance to lose the money in their trading so education is more important

• +3 1

Of course, the more knowledge increases, the less ignorance. So I try every day to learn something new so that I do not stay in this year, it is very good and it will make me reach what I want.

Yes, I agree with you, I notice a lot of low-quality posts that contain wrong information and beginners who read this information will chastise it, we should not publish unreliable information only in order to create a post

Yes, you are absolutely right in that topic, we should educate our self about cryptocurrecies and avoid blind argument about it, we should educate ourselves in the necessary precaution that we can take to protect ourselves from the trap of scammers and online fraud.

• +1 1

The best thing I learned from this forum is what will save me from the future with what will come to the whole world, it is not just a culture but a cognitive culture capable of permanent development towards the world of digital and electronics, the beautiful thing about this is that I learn all this for free in an interactive way with all members and also earn a little from money.

I agree with you, my friend, we must learn more and increase your experience day after day so that we can publish important topics that can benefit many members after we make sure that the information contained in the topic is correct.

• +1 1

On 3/18/2021 at 2:44 PM, Dissy sb said:

Yes you said absolutely right that education is very important in the cryptocurrency without knowledge you cannot perform well in the trading and there are many chance to lose the money in their trading so education is more important

But people are so lazy when come to self learning, it is not for everyone and when comes to cryptocurrencies there is not place or teach to who teaches such courses, you can only learn them online.

Educating ourselves will help us to achieve success, because being ignorant they can scam us and we can lose all our money, in addition, you will never lose knowledge.

Educating is better then ignorant. Look being ignorant and not turning your attention to financial education can lead to very easy loss of money. In crypto world you need to have some knowledge. You need to know the market conditions. You need to research lot. Take advice from experts. 

In general, you cannot continue to post here if there is no even simple knowledge about cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies, and you will have to develop yourself and learn more here to do your part to benefit others.

• +3 1

I agree with you, we always need to learn, there is a lot of information that we must know before starting, there are many gaps and mistakes that we can make in this field, so we have to be patient, it is the basis of success, let us work hard and continue  By learning.

• +1 1

You're right,it doesn't pay to be ignorant,so let's not only show interest in making money here,let's also try to make learning our priority in this forum,because the earning and everything we've gathered will one day finish,but the knowledge we've gained remains

• +1 1

In any work we need sufficient knowledge before starting work, and here in this forum in order to be able to work well we need sufficient information about cryptography and cryptocurrencies

It's a universal fact that educated and illetrate can never be equal to each other. If in our lives we gave spare time then we should find a new way learnings. Like I found this amazing site called cryptotalk. Now I'm able to get learnings on daily basis. 

You are right to increase your knowledge about and learn about cryptocurrencies and why cryptocurrencies exist in general
It protects you from fraud and theft
But it is possible that you will fall into one of the traps that fraudsters use because they are so common.

• +1 1

I agree with you, everyone should learn everything about cryptocurrencies and increase their experience before starting to invest in this field because investing randomly without having good knowledge will cause us a great loss

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, what you say is true. Learning something that benefits you is better than remaining in the darkness of ignorance. Likewise, you should benefit from everything you read.

• +2 1

Thank you my friend, it is a really meaningful topic, knowledge is the basis of everything, and day after day I know many things on the platform yobit And site encryption blockchain I love cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

I agree with you that you should collect information about before entering the world of encryption in danger. Entering the world of encryption and you are poor with information and knowledge about the world of coding. You will be easy prey for fraudsters.

Yes, my dear friend, I completely agree with you as educating ourselves is necessary in order for us to share new and useful topics for all members and also for us to be able to publish in all sections of the forum.