Water token on yobit.. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Water token on yobit..

1 hour ago, P A Ashif said:

It's a very good news to hear. But in yobit I have not seen this my friend. But if it is true, I will be the happiest face. I want to know that How we can invest in the invest box? Because I have never done it in past.

If you don't have some amounts of satoshis in you yobit wallet then you may not get this token, they give the water token for some members who are holding some coins on there yobit exchanging wallets.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/11/2020 at 4:49 PM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody when i enter to my yobit account i see that i have 0.3 water tokens and i think yobit is giving us this coin for free like corona coins, and we can invest it on yobit investbox it have good daily interest about 3% and 1 water coin is worth of 0.50$$, but i think we have to exchange it before it drops like corona coin.

I haven't seen this token on Yobit platform before. Is it deleted? Also, I think the price of this token is pretty low, right?

• +1 1

24 minutes ago, Mayanour said:

Well my friend, it is a good currency and you can benefit from it in buying or selling, but I do not advise you to exchange it for your bitcoins, it is possible that it is very low and does not return any value so keep your Bitcoins if you find a suitable price that you can sell

Yeah no one will get fulled to exchange his bitcoin with the new token because we all know that the price will drop any time now, and i think its already drooped, thank you for your advice men, that;s good thing to do.

Totally unknown on what you are insisting. However i can just sugget to use it as soon as you can and get your worth. This will prevent ypu from loosing it in future if it gonna drop. Thank you i am too curoous about mine .

4 minutes ago, Fzack said:

Totally unknown on what you are insisting. However i can just sugget to use it as soon as you can and get your worth. This will prevent ypu from loosing it in future if it gonna drop. Thank you i am too curoous about mine .

Yeah that's what i said, we all know that this types of token don't stay longer so its better to exchange it with other coin and try to trad with it, because the price is already drooping it have been less than 2 weeks and its drooping.

• +3 1

I haven't been around for a while , and it could be the reason why I did not notice its a little bit different when it comes to working online this days the lock down is a little bit tiring and am sure I will be trying to get myself into this system and develop the right idea that works for me

11 minutes ago, Mohamad ibrahem said:

Everyone got a water coin. It is good, but you have to buy more of it if you want to make a good investment.  

I bought 100 pieces of it and hope it will increase soon so that I can get good profits

Nooo bro don't buy, this tokens are only for some times they will drop any time because no one will invest on this tokens, i hope you sell them when you have the chance, because few months back they give us corona token and now the token drooped, bro when the coin come the price was about 0.55$$ but now its about 0.09$$ so just sell it.

10 minutes ago, Beauty said:

Dear friend I cannot receive any water coin because I am newer in this forum but I see this new coin in yobit platform and it's price dropped. I think you give good advice to exchange this coin because now this coin price 0.00001170.

Yeah they only give for yobit users who have some amounts of bitcoins, the multiply there bitcoins with 100 and give them water toke, but the price is drooping now, just like you said its preferable to exchange it with other coins.

Yes, these currencies must be used quickly before their prices drop and I also got some water knowledge and invested them in INVESTBOX.

THINK POSITIVE

I have not heard of this coin before, but I think its name is suspicious, and perhaps I will be correct if I say it is a quorum. I advise you to stay away from it and choose other currencies,good luck.

17 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

Yes, these currencies must be used quickly before their prices drop and I also got some water knowledge and invested them in INVESTBOX.

Yeah you are right we have to do something with it before the price drops like other tokens, i also invest it at first but i relies that the price will drop and i exchange it to other coins.

6 minutes ago, Musa aliyu said:

Before it was air coin that was been airdropped by yobit and now it was water coin. I received it actually but this time the coin was distributed using some techniques that will not make it to dump in the market that is why the coin was able to survive.

Yeah, but the water token at first the price was about 0.50 $$ but now its about 0.15$$ and its dropping, and of course there is an investment plain on yobit investbox but its better to sell it.

I have 0.038 but since Total transaction amount is less than minimal total: 0.00010000 as in bitcoin you won't be able to trade it unless you make some investment / deposit first.

Which is sad because if you think it's kinda forcing you to deposit money or use other currencies just to be able to trade Water currency.

By theory since they offered you some to try out there should had been at least 10k satoshis.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yes i have also recieved such token which amounts to 0.032 and i think all of us who are using yobit would have get this but how to use it or to withdraw it is not known so if anyone get any info of it so please let me know. 

9 hours ago, DreamStage said:

I have 0.038 but since Total transaction amount is less than minimal total: 0.00010000 as in bitcoin you won't be able to trade it unless you make some investment / deposit first.

Which is sad because if you think it's kinda forcing you to deposit money or use other currencies just to be able to trade Water currency.

By theory since they offered you some to try out there should had been at least 10k satoshis.

Yeah i also faced this challenge but bro try to exchange your water token with coins that have low price, like doge coins or etherum, i exchange my 0.3 water tokens with etherum and exchange that with usd, or you can play dice,

7 hours ago, Basad said:

I also received water tokens but till date I have not sell the coin, I noticed it lately when the price has already falls down at the market. However there is possibility it may rise back before the end of this year by then I should sell it

@Basad How much Water did you receive on Yobit exchange ? Do not forget to check investbox, your Water amounts should be in investbox and regularly withdraw your earnings from there you will be receiving 0.1% daily after fulfilling some requirements 😊

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Basad said:

I also received water tokens but till date I have not sell the coin, I noticed it lately when the price has already falls down at the market. However there is possibility it may rise back before the end of this year by then I should sell it

Yeah the price is dropping already and when i receive the token i emideatlly exchange it with other coin, and i don't know if the price rice back because we know the price of the corona token that drops and never back, i hope it rice back.

Yobit exchange arranges a lot of airdrop events and sometimes gift different tokens for free, but their price drops down very fast and it`s difficult to get some money from these presents 

9 hours ago, nykas said:

Yobit exchange arranges a lot of airdrop events and sometimes gift different tokens for free, but their price drops down very fast and it`s difficult to get some money from these presents 

Yeah you are right friend, the tokens we gate from yobit airdrops have very little amounts they drop with short period of times and yeah i agree that its hard to get profit from the airdrops, even some cons are lower than the minimum exchanging amount,

7 hours ago, Basad said:

Don't worried your self too much, there is possibility it may rise back when their is shortage in supplies definitely it calls for higher demand, I think same will happen to water coin

Yeah but to be honest this is not our first airdrops that we get from yobit for free and it starts to drop constantly after we receive it, and the reason is all coin holders sell the coin that's why.

On 5/11/2020 at 4:49 PM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody when i enter to my yobit account i see that i have 0.3 water tokens and i think yobit is giving us this coin for free like corona coins, and we can invest it on yobit investbox it have good daily interest about 3% and 1 water coin is worth of 0.50$$, but i think we have to exchange it before it drops like corona coin.

The coin was given free and try to visit your investbox page and your investments, I hope you'll find that you have 21 water already invested but you cannot reinvest them. 

Yes, some of the currencies that we obtain on the yobit platform lose their value after most members sell them immediately.
But there are currencies that have other uses such as these currencies will maintain their value.

Such currencies do not own a blockchain, and that they are put into circulation, thus achieving profit from them, and often they rise sharply at the beginning of their offering and then decrease and may rise again So I always keep a portion of these currencies to be ready to take advantage of opportunities.

• +2 1

Invest in investbox is profitable if your capital is more and if you invest correctly with full analysis because water token is also cryptocurrency and price of this coins fluctuates and if it goes very low your portfolio can be ruined. So, be careful before investing.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Anonymous free coins remain a concern

There are currencies that have continued and become strong, and there are currencies that have disappeared and our dreams and our money disappeared with them

So we must be as careful as possible