Uphold Wallet releases Debit Card Waitlist - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Uphold Wallet releases Debit Card Waitlist

Hello my friends
Many of us here work in the brave browser and when they try to withdraw their balance they have to register on the website of Uphold wallet so many members here know about this wallet
Now this wallet has released its "Debit Card Waitlist" e-card
The beautiful thing about this card is that it gives you access to all of Uphold 's many services and assets around the world.
The main problem is that this Wallet blocks many countries so you must first make sure that your country is not prohibited
Whoever wants more information here is the card site where you can see more details for whoever is interested in the matter:

https://uphold.com/en/debit-card

1.thumb.jpg.5f5383c8ee7ae4be48a04b7f825ec1e2.jpg

Edited by Crypto123
correction

this looks like a great service for people who regularly deal with crypto and fiat, it could help keep everything in one place, but this needs to be very secure

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

5 minutes ago, ETheHedgehog said:

this looks like a great service for people who regularly deal with crypto and fiat, it could help keep everything in one place, but this needs to be very secure

Yes, this wallet is known and it is really safe and everyone who works in a Brave browser knows it and uses it, but its only problem is that it attends some countries from its services and this is something very unfortunately. I hope that they will remove this ban in the future.

3 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Hello my friends
Many of us here work in the brave browser and when they try to withdraw their balance they have to register on the website of Uphold wallet so many members here know about this wallet
Now this wallet has released its "Debit Card Waitlist" e-card
The beautiful thing about this card is that it gives you access to all of Uphold 's many services and assets around the world.
The main problem is that this Wallet blocks many countries so you must first make sure that your country is not prohibited
Whoever wants more information here is the card site where you can see more details for whoever is interested in the matter:

https://uphold.com/en/debit-card

1.thumb.jpg.5f5383c8ee7ae4be48a04b7f825ec1e2.jpg

Yes I think that this is great because they are now creating a card that is flexible and I think that this will gonna help a lot of people because they will have unique features which is their redeeming feature and I hope that people would like this. 

I really did not about this great news ! Anyway, after reading this post I decided to fill my candidacy for the debit card on the Uphold account. I have been regularly getting paid BAT token to this platform from the brave browser. It is the good crypto storage platform for me. 

that a good thing to kbow as tbis feature is updated and brave brwoser also giving some free bat tokens to their user which is the god thing to work on that browser.but at this time these tokens value is somewhat less so er should wait for sometime

It's really good news and information for unknown people, i am a citizen of German i use it.Actually it's all features are good but i prefer the Yobit, especially for trading and airdrop feature.There are no doubt that Brave browser is excellent browser for paying system but the amount of paying is so low. 

This is really good news, this wallet is really good, and so is this browser, but unfortunately I do not think that they work in my country and I cannot benefit from them or make any gains.

Great article @Crypto123. I'm of the opinion that debit cards will be obsolete though really soon, and that all crypto projects should just stop using 1980's boomer technology. We have evolved and everyone is using his mobile wallets, bank or crypto ones, so there is no point in debit card wishlists. This is not an achievement either. Even a small franchise of 5 physical stores can create a plastic card easily. Although I understand the use-case of this one with the Brave income you might have. By the way I keep reading how Brave is paying people and that it is a good chance to earn. Still I don't read anything about how much you earn from these activities. Are you sure it is worth your time there or are you people just making $2/month from it?

• Useful or interesting 1

10 hours ago, ETheHedgehog said:

This is true. If the entire asset is stored there but must be well protected. I for example would not trust. I used to just exchange on the exchange and transfer Fiat to a Bank card.

This wallet appears to be good, and it has great features for crypto users, especially for those who use a brave browser, but unfortunately it is not available in my country.

10 hours ago, CnapmaK said:

Brave browser is paying to us only 20 BAT which prices are not even 5 USD. So I don't think that we have needs in such cards. Uphold wallet is not good wallet because its not anonymous.

So just because bat is giving you free BAT  that means other development are not good for everyone? Uphold wallet has been known and it is a good wallet, the debit card will be good for used

3 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Great article @Crypto123. I'm of the opinion that debit cards will be obsolete though really soon, and that all crypto projects should just stop using 1980's boomer technology. We have evolved and everyone is using his mobile wallets, bank or crypto ones, so there is no point in debit card wishlists. This is not an achievement either. Even a small franchise of 5 physical stores can create a plastic card easily. Although I understand the use-case of this one with the Brave income you might have. By the way I keep reading how Brave is paying people and that it is a good chance to earn. Still I don't read anything about how much you earn from these activities. Are you sure it is worth your time there or are you people just making $2/month from it?

Thank you, my dear friend, this amount is of course not worth, Brave Browser does not pay much, but when you intend to use this card, you will certainly not be satisfied with transferring what you earn from the brave browser because this little money will not be enough to buy anything. This means that you need to make a deposit from other sources. In any case, I do not intend to use the card, although it has nice features.

Nearly everyone who uses the brave, kinds of knows of the brave browser and how the potential on using it is unlimited, when considering how effective the brave program there with the uphold be has really bring the uphold wallet good reputation and resources unto them, and with this if debit cards it just adds more scalable aspects on their sites

1 hour ago, deboprotap said:

like other well known crypto exchange uphold also releases crypto debit card.I also joined in this wishlist. I hope by this debit card i can directly purchase anything with my uphold crypto assets.I am very lucky that i grab that opportunity.Hope soon i will get a email from uphold and get my debit card in my hand.

Good that you chose to subscribe to this card, you must know how to get it because I read there that you should send your email and wait for the approval email to come from the wallet to be able to get this card.

I am facing a problem in my country because it is prevented from many features related to cryptocurrencies and many other features, can I use it with a proxy?

4 hours ago, CryptoMaxim said:

This is true. If the entire asset is stored there but must be well protected. I for example would not trust. I used to just exchange on the exchange and transfer Fiat to a Bank card.

exactly, i wouldn't trust it immediately too, maybe a few months later after some people use it and we get proper reviews and security info

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

3 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

I am facing a problem in my country because it is prevented from many features related to cryptocurrencies and many other features, can I use it with a proxy?

Unfortunately I am the same thing my country is also prohibited, I don't think the problem will be solved by using a proxy because they are calling from which country you are and they can ask for a phone number from that country and maybe to get the card you will need KYC.

another wallet that is about to release its own debit card that can be used with cryptocurrencies is excellent news, so we will have more choice, uphold is one of my favorite wallets because through him we can withdraw the bat from the brave browser 

1 hour ago, bitcoin-shark said:

another wallet that is about to release its own debit card that can be used with cryptocurrencies is excellent news, so we will have more choice, uphold is one of my favorite wallets because through him we can withdraw the bat from the brave browser 

It is true that it is good for another card to support Crypto, as well as this wallet is good because it enables you to withdraw a token to it. But its main problem, as I mentioned before, is that it does not support all countries. Unfortunately, there are prohibited countries.

yeah I also see it on YouTube and alreday I join it's waitlist , uphold is a great platform and I used this from 2-3 month hopefully we got our Crypto cards soon as possible and we used it whatever we want. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

This is really unfortunate because I will not be able to use this wonderful service as it bans many countries, and I discovered that my country is one of these countries, but it is still in development. I think it will provide more services later.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I had once again problems with my Wirex debit card yesterday and i am looking for cheap alternatives like this. I wonder if that's a free service and what are the monthly costs.

58 minutes ago, rekter said:

I had once again problems with my Wirex debit card yesterday and i am looking for cheap alternatives like this. I wonder if that's a free service and what are the monthly costs.

Sorry, my friend, I really do not know the detailed information about this debit card yet, but you will probably find the information you need in the link that you put in the topic. You can go to the main card website and see full details.

This feature look good. But unfortunately i am from those countries in which we can't get any benefit from this feature. I am also using brave browser but i am facing problem in kyc process of uphold.