Steps to keep your Coins Secured - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

Steps to keep your Coins Secured

Hackers has many ways and technique how to get what they want but let us not forget that we also have tools and ways to avoid it. Some of them are mentioned about. If we are knowledgeable about how to use some of them. We do not worry because it is secured your account even you did not visit it for awhile. Of course strong password also help you to. Start with it

On 5/7/2020 at 7:42 PM, Ms.o said:

Online world are very dangerous,as the technologies are getting more developed,there are risks associated with it and one of this is those hackers  who are born and multiplying everyday. So to keep your funds safe and secured somehow,the following can be helpful;

• Using Cold Storage  or hardware wallet- storing it on a cold storage can prevent you from online hackers attack as this kind of storage is the safest among others as it is not accessible via internet.

• Enable Two Factor 2FA Authentication-2FA is the most important factor to ensure security. Every access in your accounts requires you to input code sent via your own email or sms,this will let you know if someone's trying to attack your account and not letting them to get access.

• Double Check the Address- double-check the URL address of the exchange having your assets. Phishing attackers use a similar URL address for getting login address information. Even while you are withdrawing your assets to a particular address the hacker or phishing attacker may change the address to their own, so in that case, you should double-check the address too. In both cases please be very careful while dealing with your assets on the exchange.

• Emails Phishing Attacks Prevention - do not click on any link on email regardless of its authentication and confirmation. Update your antimalware and antivirus software as always along with web protection if possible as an extra security layer to prevent such attacks.

• Check the Locks and SSL certificate-  this is also one way to keep safe,checking every connection or site your visiting if they are secured or not.

Thanks for the good idea as I didn't knew about cold storage (or offline wallets) as one of the safest methods for holding Cryptocurrency as they can't be accessible via the Internet. 

On 10/21/2020 at 2:04 PM, Sykkuno said:

2fa is very important and is proven to reduce all kind of financial losses in crypto by 99%. If anything try to use 2fa in your email too and anywhere it is possible, it will save you from a lot of trouble and reduce the chance of losing money.

even tho 2FA is very secure but you will still be putting yourself in danger if you ever lost your code to the 2fa, because many people have lost it before and they lost access to their accounts.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Thanks for sharing these steps. This will help us to protect our valuable crypto currencies from the scammers. It will be more helpful for beginners. I always used to secure my all virtual wallets like this steps. All should follow this instructions to keep secure their wallets             

• +4 1

All of these methods are very important when it comes to keeping your funds safe. In this day and age it is not uncommon for there to be malware and hacking on your account and there are many third party applications that pose as the original to try and obtain your data. I think that this should be added to the list as well. Those third party applications look legit and once you log in from their app they are able to withdraw all your funds. Please be careful of this as well. As for the rest of the suggestions that you have made, they are great. I am sure to always enable 2fa now since my account was hacked on coinpot. 

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

follow all the security measures of your funds provided by the exchange or wallet, such as 2fa or codes that you will receive when withdrawing funds

• +1 1

Hey friend, thank you for sharing these tips. These tips will be really helpful for everyone to secure their coins from scammers and hackers. We should follow these tips, because security is so essential in cryptoworld to secure our wallet and coins from any thefts or hackers. And we should not open links or messages from any unknown or suspicious sources. We have to scure our accounts with strong random passwords and change them regularly. 

• +1 1

These are really great things to do this and also keeping your personal information to yourself only is also a part of these security measures which should be added as a separate heading.

Share all the opinions and recommendations that other users left you. I also recommend that when you want to save, do it in a stable currency so that you do not have losses over time. In my case I use DAI and USDT for savings and to bet in the future I am buying small amounts of BTC and ETH.

• +1 1

Yes, thank you. All these tips are useful for every trader, whether a beginner or a professional. The most important thing is not to be afraid or rushed, in addition to patience, because this psychological mood is more important than everything.

On 5/7/2020 at 5:42 PM, Ms.o said:

Online world are very dangerous,as the technologies are getting more developed,there are risks associated with it and one of this is those hackers  who are born and multiplying everyday. So to keep your funds safe and secured somehow,the following can be helpful;

• Using Cold Storage  or hardware wallet- storing it on a cold storage can prevent you from online hackers attack as this kind of storage is the safest among others as it is not accessible via internet.

• Enable Two Factor 2FA Authentication-2FA is the most important factor to ensure security. Every access in your accounts requires you to input code sent via your own email or sms,this will let you know if someone's trying to attack your account and not letting them to get access.

• Double Check the Address- double-check the URL address of the exchange having your assets. Phishing attackers use a similar URL address for getting login address information. Even while you are withdrawing your assets to a particular address the hacker or phishing attacker may change the address to their own, so in that case, you should double-check the address too. In both cases please be very careful while dealing with your assets on the exchange.

• Emails Phishing Attacks Prevention - do not click on any link on email regardless of its authentication and confirmation. Update your antimalware and antivirus software as always along with web protection if possible as an extra security layer to prevent such attacks.

• Check the Locks and SSL certificate-  this is also one way to keep safe,checking every connection or site your visiting if they are secured or not.

Thanks for this vital information. This message is going to health all if us the members of this forum. Both the bigginer and senior members will gain from it. I will try this process to secure my coins.

the best option is the cold wallets, but if you do not have one of them a wallet that provides your private keys would be the best alternative to this you should add the 2fa to put a little more security and never use the same password for different sites 

• +2 1

Excellent options to preserve our crypto's security. All these measures are a must for everyone than invests and actively participate in this crypto world. I would also suggest protecting our online security even further by using a VPN, which adds a layer for protecting our privacy. 

Steps I used to keep my wallet secure is 2fc security authentication which requires face recognition, finger print and one time OTP. With this accessibility to my account is secure and trusted

I thank you for that, but I think 2FA is what is working for me right now and am enjoying it really well so there is nothing to be afraid of and the end would be perfect for me in any case so , but the right thing to do is to be working with such an amazing structure that would help us keep moving , the protection of your money should be something you take in very carefully really carefully

Thank you mate for sharing this information. It's really important to protect the cryptocurrency as we are indeed here to make money out of it.  Security measures are equally important like rules and regulations. Two factor Authorization is a big security measure.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Great job, your post is very helpful for us, in crypto world our first priority is how we keep our accounts or wallet secure. Without strong security our account is gift for hackers. So as for me,  two factor authorization is best for protecting our account. Because without 2fa code, login, transaction through any exchanger account or wallets is impossible and no one gets your 2fa code if you dont share your account key.  So thats best for better saving our crypto assets. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@gbfisherThanks my friend for your detailed information about the security of our accounts and wallets. All the above methos are good and a helping tool for our wallet and and also the balance.

Now a days it is very simple for the hackers and scammers to stole our account balance in a easy way. But these method help us a lot. And I am also using the 2fa function for my account safety . Because it is a very good function which is the widely used by the people.

Edited by Zafarwaheed

Indeed we must cooperate and develop methods and methods continuously to conserve our money and are in line with the ways fraudsters steal to steal our money at the present and in the future I think we should make it a priority in our business

I think all these issues related to scamming, hacking and other categories of cyber security disruptions both in crypto and outside the system can seriously be reduced to the bearest by embarking on massive awareness and highlighting the significance of private keys and effective ways to hid them safely.

What I feel is more secured is to make use of hardware wallets. Hardware wallets are very secured and is by far the best way to keep your coins safe. Also you should ensure to safe your keys very secure.

• +1 1

2FA is the best option that you make secure your coins in any exchange becasue i do this most of all exchanges and i know that so many peoples that like to secure their accounts and they know that scammers will always try to hack the exchanges.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

This is really helpful. People tend to worry about their money or crypto online so those suggestions may be good to prevent losing our assets. If we are only careful in making our transaction and our personal information, we can prevent it. 

• +2 1

You can make use of ledger or trezor wallets for your security. These ets are the best and more secured than any other. If you use that you have control over your coin and also have the primary keys to yourself.

Hey mates. thanks for your informative post and it's a very important post everyone because you mention how to secure our coin and you mention all the step how we can protect our crypto asset. We must use 2fa security in any crypto site and when we send our currency we must check the wallet very carefully.

• +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹