About trading! - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

About trading!

I don't think there is such a calendar here in the world of cryptocurrencies. Trading here is quite different from forex trading but it is better and more beautiful.It relies on analysis, news and forecasts by monitoring market and currency movements and ultimately depends on personal experience and expertise.

In trading crypto, everyone uses different methods, ranging from simple predictions to complex calculations. So the first thing you have to do is learn to predict prices and try to practice at the Exchange of course with little capital.

• +1 1

On 11/28/2019 at 9:04 PM, Luciferludz said:

My trading of yesterday was going bad I was selling btc in $7300 and place new order to buy at $7000 but I see there's are no symptoms to drop again

You did a good thing, right now the price of bitcoin is $7817, what makes you think it's a goin bad? you buy at $7000. You need to manage your financial management in trading, this is my advice anyway because I see you do not think about this.

I don't think the prediction of price when go down it is not possible to say. but we can guess by seeing the previous market condition. after doing a good study about any coin you can get a good prediction.

• +3 1

The best thing you can do in trading in able to earn is you must know when to buy and sell, you must have the right decision makings, because one mistake is a big impact to you. and always dont panic or scared.

On 10/19/2019 at 6:35 AM, Luciferludz said:

Which is a best strategy in crypto trading cause in forex we use forex calender to predict if market will go down or up, but I don't know how you guys predict crypto market help me with that please. 

You can use the cryptocalendar too where the major developments of every project is put on the calendar i think it is almost the same with forex.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

If the coin transaction became a worldwide legal transaction instead of cash, its development would actually be immense.
That makes us rich

• +1 1

Trading is the best work in the world you cant even think that how much you can earn but in opposite side you can lose also first you have learn about trading about how its work then go for it

• +2 1

On 10/19/2019 at 4:29 AM, Starpark said:

It is more stable to trade the country's currencies, but it is very difficult to get profits like forex. When guessing the price falls, instead the price goes up. I still don't dare to go on to trade forex.

Forex trading is most profitable and many people are knowing it because fiat currencies are controlled by government do you should know if it is rise or fall more than cryptocurrency wich is not controlled by anyone so the market should be changed at any time

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

What really matters in crypto trading is your decision makings and your knowledge. this two is really matter the most so always seek knowledge and be wise all the time.

• +1 1

On 10/19/2019 at 3:35 AM, Luciferludz said:

Which is a best strategy in crypto trading cause in forex we use forex calender to predict if market will go down or up, but I don't know how you guys predict crypto market help me with that please. 

As we see the indicators in the amrket because through indicators we can analyse the market easily and we kno that the coins is so much high will go and when the coin will comes down, it is so much easy to analyse the market and i just use the indicators to analyse any type of coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 hours ago, khan22 said:

As we see the indicators in the amrket because through indicators we can analyse the market easily and we kno that the coins is so much high will go and when the coin will comes down, it is so much easy to analyse the market and i just use the indicators to analyse any type of coin.

Sure to use indicators this is the one of the best trading tips either in crypto trading or forex trading, but sometimes the market can change

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

I didn't make any kind of trade in forex. But I can suggest you to best tips. You have to learn it first. I only trade on crypto because there is a lot of profit in the crypto market. But there is also high risk to lose our fund. You have to also learn about crypto trading.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Maybe I will surprise you, but no one will ever predict a fall or an increase in the prices of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, there is only yourself, often see statistics, understand, only experience will help you. I really believe that you are lucky!

On 11/27/2019 at 5:00 PM, takbir said:

Everything is possible in crypto market. The best and most simple method is holding and you do this by waiting for prices to fall down very low and then buy as much coins you can hold until prices goes by up.

Your opinion is very good and I am happy to see that the price is very low because behind that I can buy as many coins as I can hold until I can see the price of the coin going up so I will sell it so I can get a big profit.

Before doing trading the first thing you need to know if you want to jump into crypto trading is the basic term about cryptocurrency trading.  You need to know about ask, bid, maker and takers.

Than you can make swing strategy trading techniques carried out at intervals that cannot be specified specifically - can be a day, a week or even a month.  The way to do this is to buy when the price of a coin is low, and sell it when the price of the coin is high.

Trading is a business.If you have the right amount of money then you can certainly do trading. With trading you can earn more profit in a short time.

you can hardly predict something where the price of cryptocurrency will go, you can rely on intuition, experience, and study in detail the coin in which you want to invest. I personally prefer scalping, this strategy suits me best

But i think Cryptocurrency trading is the best option for trading.Cryptocurrency trading is very safe and more profitable.You trade with Cryptocurrency very easily

On 10/20/2019 at 6:58 PM, bagdad said:

yes, and its very nice to earn money with cryptos. we are in the beggining and just betting in coins can be very pay off ...

Sure at the beginning you will be trading like you play betting because you don't know the market conditions but in the future you will see that's cryptocurrencies trading is easy

Iqoption.com/signup

In Crypto currency trading there is no calendar like forex it's little bit different to predict the real price and where is going up or down you need to analyze the chart and make your own ideas don't trust any one who told you any prediction

On 10/21/2019 at 4:40 PM, Starpark said:

I always avoid gambling, because the results obtained are not good to give to the family. Do you often win in gambling? What kind of gambling do you play?

Sure if you were playing the gambling games and if the result will appeared that you lose it will be too hard to tell your family that's you lose in gambling

Iqoption.com/signup

It's impossible to predict the crypto market I think you can achieve great success if you invest wisely trading is for smart ones