About trading! - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

About trading!

Different people have different opinions regarding trading. Trading is very good option for learning if you are interested in this. At the same time trading is also quite riskier. You have to be conscious. 

• +2 1

It is very important to always be involved in one topic and in addition I thank the other users of the groupTrying to fill the searching mind with technical analysis we can know whether any currency will rise or fall...

In my opinion trading is very risky work. You can make a good profit if you have a more knowledge and experience. Otherwise you loss your all money. I only use forex trading now I learn knowledge about crypto currency.

In order to be able to trade well, you have to follow the currency news and its opposite movements and a good study of all the charts of its movement in addition to the instructions of some friends in order to become a good trader, but in the beginning start as a small trader in some deals that can earn you some profits so that you can trade well later

• +3 1

I did not use these properties by the lever. It is very bad that it could make you lose everything and I hate it very much. Try to benefit from trading with your own capital so that you do not lose much. It is dangerous here 

This is called the science of analyzing currencies, knowing how to compare them and knowing their rise and fall. There is no such thing as knowing when the currency will fall or rise, but there are estimated periods that analysts know according to many studies on currencies.

You must follow the news and analysis in order to know how to enter the market, technical analysis, news and recommendations for that, but there is always something that cannot be known mainly in the market's low or high. 

• +3 1

In the e-commerce market, forex is a favorite among many because it has many advantages from it
 That the currency is globally standardized, cannot be tampered with, which encourages many to choose forex
 The investor can trade from anywhere in the world because it is a central market, and if you are a beginner then trading with forex is a good start for you.

• +2 1

Normally the rises or falls in the price of a cryptocurrency or token are predicted by its graph, people who have a lot of knowledge do a technical analysis regarding the rise or fall of the price, but despite doing an analysis the market is very Uncertain, this is why the two options must be taken which are the bull market and the bear market, with respect to this they realize whether to invest that it will rise or invest that it will fall.

In crypto market we need to be active all the time to see the fluctuation rates of our desired coins and after thorough analysis based kn the demand and supply, history , trading volume amd all important factors we make a plan that either that coin will go up or down in near future and it is totally based on analysis and has no confirmation.

On 10/19/2019 at 4:40 AM, Bills said:

What you are asking for is a magic formula that does not exist, you must work every day

Dear friend you are 100 percent right. This is not like a magic formula. We have to work each and every day to become a good predictor of market. This is not that easy my friend. Trading needs alot of time and hardwork. And in saying that on purpose. 

What you are asking is a magic formula that does not exist, you must work every day, the best thing you can do is study, and learn from books, signs and advice from influential people is not the best option, you must have your understanding of the market Own criteria.

Binary options is a really big challenge for me, I have never dared to do this kind of business. I wonder what the use of indicators is, but I don’t believe it.

Trading is a good way of free earning.when we have a short money so we trade this money on any trading app and easily a lot of earning in a short time.i think trading is like a job in short time.

On 10/19/2019 at 4:35 AM, Luciferludz said:

Which is a best strategy in crypto trading cause in forex we use forex calender to predict if market will go down or up, but I don't know how you guys predict crypto market help me with that please. 

You have to have vulture-like eyes to trade.  You have to monitor the market well  It is necessary to collect information about the market well and verify the market.  And the most important thing is to control the emotions.

The best strategy for trading on the stock exchange is to trade a small amount at the beginning and test the trading platform you are trading on. If you see the stock exchange stocks rise then trade large sums, good luck to you.

Dear,Your feedback is good but always something scares me that I am using it for money that I am not ready to loose and trading needs money that you cannot afford to give up at that time.

Actually,trade is a basic economic concept involving the buying and selling of goods and services. Strategies can come in your experience because it teaches you how to trade well and is also a good trader.Ask for advice and input to those who are already experts, then Try to make friends with professional traders, look at their flow in trading.The best and most simple method is holding and you do this by waiting for prices to fall down very low .