About trading! - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

About trading!

I am hard to predict on electronic market or foreign exchange market. I am learning about forex trading and I enjoy it more. I always believe in my analysis and knowledge.

All trading strategy depends on the supply of a certain coin in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and in the market you will always find the price of BTC different from other coin for liquidation

On 10/19/2019 at 5:10 AM, Bills said:

What you are asking for is a magic formula that does not exist, you must work every day, the best thing you can do is study, and learn from books, the signs and advice of Influencers are not the best option, you have to have your own criteria to understand the market.

Yes as the creator of this topic describe the formula it just a dream.and to know about the coin and to predict about the coin trade we must have that much of skill and have understanding of charts and trading graphs

The most common ways everyone are taking in account is to buy cryptocurrency in the cutting edge price in the market and HODL it for sometimes and when the better time comes sell all reserved cryptocurrencies for the profit. Thanks. 

On 10/19/2019 at 4:40 AM, Bills said:

What you are asking for is a magic formula that does not exist, you must work every day, the best thing you can do is study, and learn from books, the signs and advice of Influencers are not the best option, you have to have your own criteria to understand the market.

You have nkt mentioned  the specific Question. But  I wanna say that it is too much trading that occurs at exchanges.

• -2 1

Not necessarily present, it's essential to provide daily results, the best thing you can use is analytics, plus course research, clues plus information with influencers. You must have personal considerations in order to recognize this market.

The news published on cryptocurrencies is very different from news related to Forex. Often these news are just rumors and involve a lot of lies. The aim is to create a pump or unloading process.

On 10/30/2019 at 6:31 AM, Caporetto said:

Looks like this BTC market is controlled by CME gaps i dont know how to explain it but it just happens to fill them all even if price goes the other way it always comes back, might be some wall street manipulation going on

There are no indices active here, no market time opens up nothing my friend because the cryptocurrency is a wild safari you never know what will happen. I think using indexes is the key, but I don't trust it.

Welcome with me
It is said in crypto trading, good luck.
Each trader has his own strategy that he builds over time in setting goals and drawing a profit curve when it begins and when it should be closed, and exiting the process
Learning, researching technical analysis, personal experience, and its own strategy are the key factors for successful crypto trading

On 10/31/2019 at 6:06 AM, Lucifer said:

Any strategy is viable as long as you follow it as you should follow it.

It was really a big challenge for me, I never dared to do that kind of transaction. I think using indexes is the key, but I don't trust it. Cryptocurrency prices always respond to news. Of course, stable money is an exemption.

1 hour ago, Perry4202 said:

Tradimg is very profitable. If anyone know about trading then you can easily earn money.

Yeah and you are right through crypto trading we can easily make good profit but for trading a traders need to have good knowledge about trading.

On 10/31/2019 at 6:06 AM, Lucifer said:

Any strategy is viable as long as you follow it as you should follow it.

There are no indices active here, no market time opens up nothing my friend because the cryptocurrency is a wild safari you never know what will happen. Without a method of operation that can predict hundreds of percent of cryptocurrency prices, the market is moving in speculation about what happens in the cryptocurrency world.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:35 AM, Luciferludz said:

Which is a best strategy in crypto trading cause in forex we use forex calender to predict if market will go down or up, but I don't know how you guys predict crypto market help me with that please. 

The best strategy in crypto trading is the skills of reading charts and TA and FA are the basic needs. Buying a coin before breakout and selling in some profit are the best.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

The trading is the best way to earn money from the net in your home take warn of your money because is too dangerous and a lot of scammers want to take your money

The best thing you can do is learn from the trade book, signs and open trade seats in the market. You understand the market. General Chat Chat LoungHigh Risk But More Rewards In the trading market, instead I try Bitcoin in cryptocurrency trading. 

The most effective method is always to get along with industry movements steer clear of value accidents for you and also various other aspects which may affect the purchase price this is the media. Also, they result in value goes up regarding tumble.

Technical and fundamental analysis is one way to predict the price of every coin tho its not always accurate,it will just give you prediction. And sometimes trade based on observation and theories is also good.

Trading is very profitable with the others. If you work in this forum then you can get bitcoin. Then you can trade them an yobit exchanger and earn more money.  Really cryptotalk give us good opportunity

Because you can certainly seldom count on where by the money necessary for a digital dollars are going, you possibly can be based upon items of expertise, practical knowledge in addition to exploration within the dollars it is advisable to fit methods in. When I for example including scalping, this kind of is usually most suited to my opinion.

Forex and cryptocurrency transactions are not the same. and use strategy is also different. I have no experience in trading forex, but I think there should be a separate strategy and plan

price of every crypto are affected by many factors,one of this is manipulation and the demands of every trader on how they will react with the news or anything,so its hard to predict the price. technical and fundamental is one tool that we can use but its not accurate.

Gold is stable in its value, but we should not forget that gold is very old compared to Bitcoin in the market, certainly gold is stable and Bitcoin prices are volatile but I think gold is its volatility before its price.

Just like we use forex calendar and news of forex market for trading on this market in crypto market we also used indicators and to predict the current trends of the market. 

Predictions in trading are usually came from your experiences and acquired knowledge from the articles or any readings about trading generally, and specifically, about trading in cryptocurrencies. I use some indicators on different exchanges, but usually, I am using the volume as a basis if I will close or open a trade to a certain coin.

nMvFbuZ.png