What is the Reality of cryptocurrency? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What is the Reality of cryptocurrency?

you also forgot to mention that cryptocurrencies are also a very risky investment and each person must do a lot of research before getting involved with cryptocurrencies, there are many cryptocurrencies that were created by scammers and are a pump and dump scheme and people should stay away cryptocurrencies of no use

On 5/6/2020 at 3:08 PM, Laboni said:

The Reality of Cryptocurrency A much better easy way to finance is that through crypto we play a helpful role in improving a country. There are many benefits to investing in cryptocurrencies. Crypto is very popular from other sites and will go a long way in all aspects.

For me the reality of it is it possible to replace fiat money in the near future so we must invest in more cryptocurrencies and grow too much profit on it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Personally i do not agree with the topic that you have put out here because i do not think that crypto is a very easy way to get rich. In fact i think that in order to get rich through crypto you first have too have quite a large capital investment int eh first place, and besides that you have to have a lot of knowledge on the market in order to make good trades, or be willing to do very hard and tiring tasks to earn a good value. All of these take time and effort to learn and understand and therefore i do not agree with you.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 5/5/2020 at 8:19 PM, Babubu609 said:

Cryptocurrency is the best legacy in reality it has been very difficult to many people to know what is cryptocurrency.

There are several questions that comes into our mind at the first time when we heard the word ''cryptocurrency''.

The answer is very easy to how could you learn it. Cryptocurrency is the easy way to become rich if you get yourself employed in it. Cryptocurrency is the exchange of digital currency to generate profit.

There are many people that before they start cryptocurrency they didn't believe they can be rich from cryptocurrency until they learn about how a friend become rich with cryptocurrency. 

Cryptocurrency gives us a medium to ease our stress from seeking for job outside instead you use your phone to make money while you are at home. I am sure the knowledge and reality of cryptocurrency, will be spread very soon in the world during this pandemic period. We here can show to the world the reality of cryptocurrency.

The reality in cryptocurrency is that you must not hope for free btcs or satoshis, all money are being work same here in crypto world you must work almost everyday and earn a fair share of money and also the risky things about crypto world is that the scams are all over the web so we are lucky enough to find cryptotalk. 

• +2 1

Basically if someone tells you you can be rich using virtual currencies but require alot of time they will tell you they dont believe you because you may lost everything you worked for.

But after some evidecent that really happened then they will change their mind 100% as always.

Non believers just can't accept the truth that something "unimaginable" can be true.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

You are absolutely right about cryptocurrency when it comes to investing or trading for making good profit from them, but also for one to be successful here on cryptocurrency, you have to know about the investment or trading in other not to lose your coins also in the process. 

There are many. Of the people who join. The crypto world and your only goal is getting rich and getting money quickly and without any experience or frankly learning that the Bitcoin coin has been able to provide a helping hand and help to a large number of people while they are in their homes

Edited by Nezar

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/14/2020 at 12:57 PM, vynz said:

The reality in cryptocurrency is that you must not hope for free btcs or satoshis, all money are being work same here in crypto world you must work almost everyday and earn a fair share of money and also the risky things about crypto world is that the scams are all over the web so we are lucky enough to find cryptotalk. 

that is a big yes mate, the reality of cryptocurrency is for you to not depend on one aspect spread your funds in the world of cryptocurrency.

On 6/13/2020 at 5:42 AM, Iriswolfgang said:

The legality and weakness of cryptocurrencies is always showing and  I think that you need to experience  for yourself to understand that we are not just spouting nonsense here about how great cryptocurrencies is and I wish that they will believe in cryptocurrency 

Cryptocurrency us base on your determination when you have determination and being able to take risk. You can enjoy it but when you lack the knowledge you are merely to be loosing hope.

On 6/21/2020 at 8:35 AM, Sabu99 said:

Bro i can believe in you. And that is because the fact that they know that crypto is a thing that is a virtual and people think that this has no mass and still so they do not believe In this.

@iloveyobitWith time crypto will prove to the world by then we are far into cryptocurrency we might have gather enough knowledge and become experts only for us is to teach others. Were you get paid for your work.

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

@iloveyobitWith time crypto will prove to the world by then we are far into cryptocurrency we might have gather enough knowledge and become experts only for us is to teach others. Were you get paid for your work.

You have every right, the field at the present time is still not spread in all of the world and of course, those who know the field must benefit from it as much as possible at the present time in order to benefit him in the future.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

On 6/24/2020 at 7:58 PM, iloveyobit said:

You have every right, the field at the present time is still not spread in all of the world and of course, those who know the field must benefit from it as much as possible at the present time in order to benefit him in the future.

Yes mate!  When we acquire full knowledge we are going to achieve fully from it differing from those lacking the knowledge of that field right in the present time and future.

Crypto currency is really an interesting digital tool that really in a way have helped many around the world earn and even carry out transaction that seems difficult. The insecurity of this currency sometimes scears people from engaging in it.

• +1 1

This depends on the type of campaign you participated in it. If you were scammed from a project you get scared of other trust campaigns thinking they can scam you.

It was meant to unlock the power of decentralized finance. But after all this year it still remains centralized in many ways. Most of the top crypto exchange is centralized. Where is your privacy gone! But no one knows the future. I think crypto world will overcome this problem.

• Useful or interesting 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Yes it is true that cryptocurrency make our life easier.  Now we can earn cryptos form home . Besides men, women can also earn cryptos. At this critical situation of the world  we Don't have to remain jobless.   But for best earning we have to be experienced. If we have no experience about crypto technology, we cannot earn a good amount.      

• +1 2

Do you know what after 6 months with crypto I don't know to define crypto. I know the things, how it works many things. But defining is a tough task. Crypto currencies in short is medium of exchange online. For universal acceptance of currency crypto is developed. 

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency means virtual money which provides easiest and safest transaction method.Its condition was not good before but now it has become so popular and many people are using it.Really it is a great medium of earning.The poor and unemployed people are being much benefitted through this currency.

Cryptocurrency can help you to build your goals and dream. It can be your partner to full fill what you want to achieve. Because being with cryptocurrency is opening a lots of opportunities that can bring your life to become better. So that i always telling to some beginners work hard and you will be rewarded soon because cryptocurrency is hope.

Crypto currency is the future of the world and this is the reality. Now the world is in crises and almost all the businesses are going down and i hope that soon the world will except the crypto market becasue it is a business and it is the world future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Its a interesting currency, but its earning process is easier for many people who has been working  there for long time. And another strange thing is that the price can change within a few second.

I never believed that one can earn big profit from Cryptocurrency when I first heard of it and I was like this is just a new way to scam people worldwide but immediately I get to know Cryptocurrency I realized that working in cryptocurrency world is one of the easiest way every individual can become rich without much stress and what I realized you need to use as weapon to be successful in the field is capital, patience and experience. I believe sooner or later Cryptocurrency jobs will stop some people from office work, who agree with me?

The reality of bitcoin is in the fact that you can earn it and convert it to money, the reality is that it is an asset that can not be seen but be used to do what that can be seen like money. Bitcoin is asset and money. 

• +1 1

On 7/15/2020 at 10:22 AM, DiamondBit said:

The reality of bitcoin is in the fact that you can earn it and convert it to money, the reality is that it is an asset that can not be seen but be used to do what that can be seen like money. Bitcoin is asset and money. 

All digital currencies can be converted as Bitcoin except if that coin is not listed on any cryptocurrency market this really affects it convertion and we have to wait.

The real point of cryptocurrency is digital currency.  It is used as a virtual currency  Whose value is like Manny's  Such money can be earned through it.  It is also used to buy things in a virtual way  However, the price of cryptocurrency goes up and down  It is a means of transacting

Cryptocurrency is the best legacy in reality it has been very difficult to many people to know what is cryptocurrency..It's like The real meaning of The real meaning of cryptocurrency is digital currency and it used as a virtual money who value is like real money in digital market.And the most important thing of the Crypto currency is they are easy for the transaction.

• +1 1