What is the Reality of cryptocurrency? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What is the Reality of cryptocurrency?

Cryptocurrency was all started with bitcoin and it's blockchain technology which is very simple if you understand but people make it very vague and difficult. The cryptocurrency is the means of transaction as the fiat currency but people will use that currency to transact because everything will be easy and we can pay the bills fast maintaining physical distance.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sorry, but the OP's way of writing is like explaining that cryptocurrency is a job that can make you rich easily. When in fact not, many cryptocurrencies are not profitable and end up being scams.
So we need to introduce cryptocurrency to others starting from its function and purpose, not forgetting blockchain technology too.😀

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

But people should know like many other profession, cryptocurrency investment and trading must be learnt that is the only way one is going to succeed in the crypto world.

• +2 1

Crypto currency is the best business and the reality is just that world need new business where peoples are invest their money and they make profit on it and also they need a security and crypto business provide all these thing to everyone.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

20 hours ago, Sergash228 said:

Moreover you need to learn a stock market, how to invest, how to build up your portfolio, when to buy, when to sell, all this stuff

Thanks for your advice about the stock market i will like to know learn about it all thought I have a little knowledge about it. But I have plan to create a topic about the stock market if I am done with my research.

That is truly not the solution. Individuals appear to be concentrating on the actual "getting rich" -part once they should be requesting the actual queries like this how can cryptocurrencies function as well as what exactly are various cryptocurrencies concerning. That is in which the worth originates from to begin with.

Indeed, I did not believe in the beginning that there is a cryptocurrency except after I saw earning money from it, the cryptocurrency is characterized by the ease of dealing and the clarity of the way to earn money, and knowledge about the cryptocurrency market, trading and investment is an exciting thing, I think that the cryptocurrency is the next legacy of global markets

Cryptocurrency will definitely make changes in the world. No cash will be required. No country will need to change the currency. The revolution has definitely begun but for the blockchain to show its actual effect on the world the governments have to implement it. This is the best way to reach the masses in short span of time.

To be honest that's not a way to explain people that cryptocurrency makes you rich. Cryptocurrency is a digital currency. Just like you have money offline & this cryptocurrency is money online. The modern world is progressing so fast that within no time cryptocurrency will be used as as the main currency for sure.

Cryptocurrency has come to change the future and provide many opportunities for both technology and investors, it was created in order to replace the local currency, but at the moment it is used as an investment, and it really is one of the best forms of investments

That's really not the answer. People seem to be focusing on the "getting rich" -part when they really should be asking the questions like that how do crypotocurrencies work and what are different cryptocurrencies for. That's where the value comes from in the first place

• +1 1

I think that the cryptocurrency will have a significant impact on the world financial system as more and more people choose investments in it. it is like a time bomb that explodes at any time, its explosion will release radiation, and more people will participate in the cryptocurrency.

Sometimes when we engage ourselves to something we should not always think of having a benefit from it. We should seek first on how to know the different things that is needed. In the cryptocurrency, if you only wanted is to get rich out of it there could be a lot of possibility that could frustrate you since the only goal you have is to milk profit out of it so that you could become rich. I never suggest on doing that because the more you know the more you become more successful in what you are doing. You need to learn first to become successful that is why most of us are here because we wanted to gather all of the knowledge that we needed in order  to avoid  the  risk that we might encounter in the future if ever we are going to engage ourselves in a difficult decision regarding cryptocurrency

• +1 1

I do not see the reality of cryptocurrencies with this ideal, because because of cryptocurrencies, some people became rich, but others became poor and lost everything they owned, some of them sold what they needed to invest in Bitcoin in 2017 and then after the price collapse, their dreams collapsed with him, I think that trading is a difficult profession No one can master it, so before taking any step in this risky market, it must be studied carefully.

• +4 1

Cryptocurrency is cool because it give users oppotunities to earn good profit while sitting at home without much stress and for that i believe in the future some people can even quit there jobs in order to concentrate on learning more about Cryptocurrency so that they can also earn easily because even at present there are many government workers who earn less compared to traders.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is not true. Cryptocurrencies will not make you rich in an easy way just by working with them.
Many people have tried to get rich by working in cryptocurrencies, but they lost all their money because they do not have enough experience to work in this field, so you have to learn a lot before you start working.

• +2 1

I have no doubt about what you just said indeed many people don't know so much about crypto but it's not hard or scam as it sound but as soon as get in the crypto world they figure it out 

• +2 1

We are watching the world change rapidly. It may be a painful period for some people. But the fact is that technology is changing the world. Once for people, such a concept as "electricity" was something unreal. Now there are new opportunities to explore and use in your life.

• +2 1

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

The reality of cryptocurrencies is that they are the future, I and people believe that one day physical money will cease to exist and digital money will reign, and cryptocurrencies will have a value greater than saving

I am developing my knowledge in cryptocurrencies to generate an additional income to my current income and later make them my main economic activity.

If it is true that this cryptoworld can be monetized but more than that it is a new lifestyle that crosses borders and limitations worldwide, for adoption to take place is a whole process of learning and teaching each of us can contribute by educating their close friends and to later enjoy a revolarization of our assets together with the advantage of being able to make use of cryptos in daily payments.

On 5/5/2020 at 6:49 PM, rekter said:

That's really not the answer. People seem to be focusing on the "getting rich" -part when they really should be asking the questions like that how do crypotocurrencies work and what are different cryptocurrencies for. That's where the value comes from in the first place.

The reality of cryptocurrency is it is going to be popular day by day throughout all hardships. Once people used metal coins. The next generation quit it after paper note was introduced. Accordingly, the next generation may stop to use paper notes but will use digital currency, like cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

People still don't get the crypto all they know about crypto is doing basic tasks like  deposit, withdraw, swap and sign up. They're are not interested to know more in detail. Where their purpose in crypto is making money from it. They dump the coin and go to many coins. Where their interest lies in quick earning which is harmful their know is limited. The ones who join crypto are real people who totally comprehensively understand crypto currency and making progress. The newbies are also don't know much they find crypto fast earning method where the making losses. Which is result of lack of knowledge. 

People are generally attracted to cryptocurrencies when they realize the benefit of the technology in which it operates as it results in cheaper and faster transactions, and cryptocurrencies have huge investment potential. Its most important feature is decentralization, meaning that no country can influence its price.

• +1 2

The truth is that I think that cryptocurrencies came to stay since the technology of the future that will replace real money but there is still some time for what happens, therefore it is interesting to accumulate cryptocurrencies and highly recommended
Good luck to all and a big greeting

• +1 1