What is the Reality of cryptocurrency? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What is the Reality of cryptocurrency?

We have to know that Cryptocurrencies is not actually a safe Heaven on having to hold on Coins, as the leads of hackers and scammers are really in the business of having to steal from users and even from exchanges as well, that's why when being a user on Cryptocurrencies, you need to look for security first as it a priority

28 minutes ago, Basad said:

Good point made I most commend you mate, now so many traders, investors and other categories of crypto user's failed to achieve their goal or loose money because of the shits coins they chooses to hodl or invested on. That stage is too important to be neglected, as a good trader the point of selection determines your success 

🤜 Yes mate we need some advices at times we can't just jump into action by choosing any coin because of it price but the volume matters and transactions history also matters to help you clarify that this coin is good for holding or investments.

You're right and I share what you're saying I think most people don't enter the world of misinformation cryptonds until they see someone who's doing really well and they're encouraged to work with them. 

12 hours ago, Sayem12345 said:

It is true to make good money here, but only because of the huge investment and a lot of time, but so be careful, as there are a lot of scammers and hackersI guess a lot of people think that everything in cryptocurrency is fair, clean and very simple, and that's not true.

When. You are aware of the scammers is difficult for you to get scammed but when they are on duty they are more smart than you think. Lol imagine they kind of talent and smart the author of money heist movies was he is very smart.

Edited by Babubu609

Cryptocurrencies is a digital currency, designed to work as medium of exchange, and also it could be use as source of income, crypto has actually made many self employed, which there save most people the stress of looking for job.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The field of cryptocurrency is very beautiful, but it is not the way to get rich. We can achieve some money by working from home and via a mobile phone or a personal computer. If we want to become wealthy through cryptocurrencies, we need a large capital.

I think that actually cryptocurrencies help a lot of employment to find jobs and good income for people who work in cryptocurrencies, which provides many job opportunities for people and lowers the unemployment rate in the world

Unfortunately, many people do not have the technical knowledge to be able to access the tools that could show to them the altcoins, some of the people who still manage to access computer techniques such as PC and Internet are not interested in the topic, however, there are peaks of interest when the Bitcoin value goes up But it is purely theoretical nobody wants to risk their savings to invest in it

I think the real answer when you heard cryptocurrency is just simple. For me, the true meaning and purpose of crypto is it is a practice on how you can handle your money very well. Well, you are right in one part that you cna become rich using crypto but before that, you must need to work hard before you can earn money from it. That's for me, the real purpose of the invention of cryptocurrency.

22 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Focusing in stable coins is much better than investing in some new coins. 

When we invest in stable coins we can make sure that they are legit than new coins which we don't know if they are scam. 

Well, i think investing in stable coins is good but i didn't see that i can't get some profit right there because from the word itself "stable", the price of it is just stable unlike the other coins, you're surely get some profit from being volatile.

13 minutes ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Yes I understand what you are trying to say you mean you better buy the Altcoins or any other coin apart from stable coin because it is better than wasting time buying the stable coin as there is chance to buy some of volatile coins.

There are times to but stable coins and there are also time to buy coins that are unstable like bitcoin.  It depends on what we forecast that will determine this.

1 minute ago, Yomose said:

There are times to but stable coins and there are also time to buy coins that are unstable like bitcoin.  It depends on what we forecast that will determine this.

Thanks for the feedback but please try to understand what I am trying to say now when you buy stable coins they don't gives you profit because they are stable there price are constant but for the volatile coins like bitcoins you can buy at low price and sell when the price rises.

Yes, indeed we can, given the difficult conditions that the world is going through through quarantine due to the Corona epidemic, as well as the disruption of facilities and a lot of work in daily life that many people can now obfuscate by identifying and earning cryptocurrencies through.

16 minutes ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Thanks for the feedback but please try to understand what I am trying to say now when you buy stable coins they don't gives you profit because they are stable there price are constant but for the volatile coins like bitcoins you can buy at low price and sell when the price rises.

I understand you, but they are safe haven't that helps when coins are falling, when bitcoin fall from over $10000 in march to $3600, assuming you have converted to tether, did you know it is a safe haven, and you will be able to buy at low price. You are also right because when coins are rising, yours will not rise but they are safe haven't and can be used for indirect profits as I explained. 

7 minutes ago, Yomose said:

I understand you, but they are safe haven't that helps when coins are falling, when bitcoin fall from over $10000 in march to $3600, assuming you have converted to tether, did you know it is a safe haven, and you will be able to buy at low price. You are also right because when coins are rising, yours will not rise but they are safe haven't and can be used for indirect profits as I explained. 

You are right but you need to consider the advantage with the highest priority than the disadvantage but right over what you said. I can advice you to make a plan even when investing in stable coin divide them into three halfs save one half in buying unstable coin second half for the stable coin to avoid high loss when price is falling, the 3 half you can keep it against any opportunity that you see like trading or investment.

On 5/28/2020 at 10:49 PM, MarsDota2 said:

If we suddenly change our way of earning, it can definitely kill our will

Well, that's true mate because we have our own strategies to earned some money here so don't changed your strategy here and also don't make used other member strat mate, i hope you may understand.

Cryptocurrencies are the future of trading system. People didn't actually had much trust at the starting of the digital currencies trading. They didn't even cared about bitcoins. And thought that won't be that famous. But now it has grown a lot higher. Now the trading system mainly depends on virtual stocks or investment. So the world is evolving with the time and the trading also with the help of cryptocurrencies. 

Edited by Saj555

Indeed, you are absolutely right, a lot of people are confused when they hear about this field and that they can make big money from it, especially when they know that it does not exist on the ground, but all that changes in the first profitable deal.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Indeed, you are absolutely right, a lot of people are confused when they hear about this field and that they can make big money from it, especially when they know that it does not exist on the ground, but all that changes in the first profitable deal.

But most people joined here, that is why they have heard about getting quick amount from this world or you can be rich from this world. Everything what l said are true but don't expect quick money, we must firstly learn about cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

According to me cryptocurrency is new currency for world and The crypto market is growing very fast that's why Peoples is seeing this market as a new opportunity to earn money. 

Crypto is a very popular currency when it comes to working online The higher the investment the greater the demand The circulation of cryptocurrencies is high for transactions in the crypto market No other currency can compete with crypto.

• +2 1

On 6/9/2020 at 3:04 PM, Laboni said:

Crypto is a very popular currency when it comes to working online The higher the investment the greater the demand The circulation of cryptocurrencies is high for transactions in the crypto market No other currency can compete with crypto.

Crypto is generally/nickname to all digital cryptocurrency  it deals with transactions world wide on blockchain exchange of digital currency to fiat is possible by visiting an exchange trading it and selling it to your fiat currency.

On 5/5/2020 at 8:19 PM, Babubu609 said:

Cryptocurrency is the best legacy in reality it has been very difficult to many people to know what is cryptocurrency.

There are several questions that comes into our mind at the first time when we heard the word ''cryptocurrency''.

The answer is very easy to how could you learn it. Cryptocurrency is the easy way to become rich if you get yourself employed in it. Cryptocurrency is the exchange of digital currency to generate profit.

There are many people that before they start cryptocurrency they didn't believe they can be rich from cryptocurrency until they learn about how a friend become rich with cryptocurrency. 

Cryptocurrency gives us a medium to ease our stress from seeking for job outside instead you use your phone to make money while you are at home. I am sure the knowledge and reality of cryptocurrency, will be spread very soon in the world during this pandemic period. We here can show to the world the reality of cryptocurrency.

The reality in cryptocurrency is that you can't earn it free. You could earn but not even a thousand satoshi which is not worth it. You must work for it and patience also you need to read all you need to learn by learning from this forum. Earning money should never stop, investment is one next thing to do all over again to be successful. 

On 5/5/2020 at 8:19 PM, Babubu609 said:

Cryptocurrency is the best legacy in reality it has been very difficult to many people to know what is cryptocurrency.

There are several questions that comes into our mind at the first time when we heard the word ''cryptocurrency''.

The answer is very easy to how could you learn it. Cryptocurrency is the easy way to become rich if you get yourself employed in it. Cryptocurrency is the exchange of digital currency to generate profit.

There are many people that before they start cryptocurrency they didn't believe they can be rich from cryptocurrency until they learn about how a friend become rich with cryptocurrency. 

Cryptocurrency gives us a medium to ease our stress from seeking for job outside instead you use your phone to make money while you are at home. I am sure the knowledge and reality of cryptocurrency, will be spread very soon in the world during this pandemic period. We here can show to the world the reality of cryptocurrency.

The legality and weakness of cryptocurrencies is always showing and  I think that you need to experience  for yourself to understand that we are not just spouting nonsense here about how great cryptocurrencies is and I wish that they will believe in cryptocurrency 

As I am seeing the intentions of the users who deal with the cryptocurrency is something different they try to use this virtual currency to be rich and cryptocurrency provide such a good platform for the users that it can be used in a better way to become a rich if activities done in a strategic ways.