Remember Main aims of this forum - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Remember Main aims of this forum

3 minutes ago, McLaren135 said:

Yes,you ate right.The forum is not about money or bitcoin, but to learn and also add to knowledge here from your authentic contribution. Coins are just a motivation for the aims of this forum. If you do the work, you will be paid. 

We all benefits from the forum and most of us here are here for a reason that differs from one anothert. First group their aim is to earn some coins to hold ''talk coin'' secondly some are here to learn and earn. 

Such useful demonstration, i think by reading this many users would have a basic understanding to what kind of users they should be by being here in this forum, I myself have got some points which I'm going to keep in mind been around this great forum.

10 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

The forum objective was to create environment for teaching and learning of cryptocurrency to the world.

Well, i didn't agree from this mate because this forum contains some discussions about cryptocurrency and it depends to the people if they want to get some ideas from it, we can gain information from it but this is created to have a discussion not to teach people about cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/1/2020 at 4:28 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, i didn't agree from this mate because this forum contains some discussions about cryptocurrency and it depends to the people if they want to get some ideas from it, we can gain information from it but this is created to have a discussion not to teach people about cryptocurrency.

Yes mate you may also be right but you didn't get my point. When we define discussion is all about interactions by group of people about something important in aspect of learning. And teaching is also about interactions you as a teacher I learn from you and me as a learner I learn from you all together in general definition is all discussion.  One person cannot make a discussion possible without  having one or two friends joining to form a group. As well as for teaching and learning one cannot be possible without one. Without teacher the will not be learners because a learner is referred to a learner when there is a teacher and a teacher cannot be a teacher without having a learns. In general terms the learner is more of important than the teacher because without a teacher the learner can teach himself.

I have understood that this discussion is an incredible wellspring of information for the universe of cryptographic money. You can become familiar with a great deal just by perusing this gathering. As it has different areas so fundamentally you can take in and acquire from here.

• Useful or interesting 1

This forum is here to promote cryptocurrency to the world. We all know that in this forum there's a lot of useful materials and information we need to know about crypto. And this forum helps a lot of people not just in earning money but also learning a lot of things about cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing this aims of creating the forum with us and I believe this will also help many members especially the newbies to know more on why we are all here because there are a lot of people here who don't know this but thanks to @Babubu609 for giving us some information about the reasons.

• +1 1

19 hours ago, Solex said:

Thank you for sharing this aims of creating the forum with us and I believe this will also help many members especially the newbies to know more on why we are all here because there are a lot of people here who don't know this but thanks to @Babubu609 for giving us some information about the reasons.

Exactly especially to the new members in this forum. As a new members this topic so that it will be a guide to them and it would make them safe in this forum and I hope you should be among those that will help in contributing to the forum as well.

On 7/14/2020 at 6:17 PM, Babubu609 said:

Exactly especially to the new members in this forum. As a new members this topic so that it will be a guide to them and it would make them safe in this forum and I hope you should be among those that will help in contributing to the forum as well.

This doesn't belongs to the newbies alone but every member in this forum and I am trying my best to make sure I give this great forum the best of my knowledge so that we can all learn from each other.

• +1 2

8 hours ago, absooos said:

HI everyone, before i start my reply . i want to thank you for you points . I agree with all your points and i hope us to work with the point . it make us in knowledge and success way .  

Good buddy just do your work and make sure you write unique post  with good grammers. Try to be among the good contributors in the forum.

On 7/11/2020 at 7:13 PM, sidalilaroma85 said:

That's right the main purpose of the forum is as it was before the campaign is to spread the knowledge and the experiances and also tips to earn in the cryptocurrency field, and also to earn some of this new coin of cryptotalk TALK

Well, that's right mate and also the main goal of this forum is to have a discussion about cryptocurrency to have a source of information what is happening about cryptocurrency.

• +1 2

5 hours ago, Solex said:

This doesn't belongs to the newbies alone but every member in this forum and I am trying my best to make sure I give this great forum the best of my knowledge so that we can all learn from each other.

Yea I agree with you but my thinking on my own perspective is that newbies will benefit more better than the old menbers since old members have had learn a lot from this forum

7 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Yea I agree with you but my thinking on my own perspective is that newbies will benefit more better than the old menbers since old members have had learn a lot from this forum

You are right old members have actually been learning from this site for quite some time now but remember that there are slow learner's among the old members which is one of the reasons I said the topic belong to all members.

• +1 2

29 minutes ago, Solex said:

You are right old members have actually been learning from this site for quite some time now but remember that there are slow learner's among the old members which is one of the reasons I said the topic belong to all members.

That is true there are also some kind of members that feels that doesn't have the to learn all they need is to make their 30post and leave and nothing more.

17 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

That is true there are also some kind of members that feels that doesn't have the to learn all they need is to make their 30post and leave and nothing more.

If that happens to be the case then they don't have to blame the moderators when ever they receive a warning point or something of that nature because that shows that they are not ready to learn and make contributions to the development of the forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 7/16/2020 at 7:47 AM, Ema watson said:

Yes mate i agree with you this discussion board sincerely running to unfold crypto know-how for absolutely everyone, who're interested in crypto like me i have complete 2 years in crypto before i be part of this forum, i haven't any know-how however once i complete this discussion board simply iam research so many source to earn, so  my thought is follows forum regulations and attempt to improve this discussion board to make beneficial content material.

As crypto is the future i think everyone should be learning about it and everyone for that everyone should be in this forum as it is the best place to learn about crypto. I consider me and you the lucky ones been and my home is that more people gets to know crypto so that we get more support in the crypto world, i mean the more the people the more crypto is unstoppable.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

The real aim of this forum is to help cryptocurrency known in the world. And also to help lots of people to open their mind that in the cryptoworld there's a lot of opportunities and possibilities to every people who want to engage to it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Simply and without complication, the purpose of the forum is to dialogue and discuss anything related to the field of crypto, from currencies and news about it, as well as mining bitcoin to other than that.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Simply and without complication, the purpose of the forum is to dialogue and discuss anything related to the field of crypto, from currencies and news about it, as well as mining bitcoin to other than that.

Yes you are right, but this aside, also there are people that does not know that this forum is to create quality topics and posts but depends on spamming and plagiarism with low quality posts. That is why they are often banned from the forum. 

• +2 2

It is important to adhere to the rules of the forum in order not to delete our topics, as we strive with all our powers to implement the rules of the forum and comment useful for the benefit of all.

15 hours ago, Yomose said:

Yes you are right, but this aside, also there are people that does not know that this forum is to create quality topics and posts but depends on spamming and plagiarism with low quality posts. That is why they are often banned from the forum. 

There are dozens of topics that relate to the need to develop publications and high-quality responses and valuable information in the forum, whoever violates those laws will of course be banned.

• +2 2

We are all lucky to be part of this great forum but some of us don't know because they are only here to earn and go. This great forum has helped us in different ways towards earning for post, learning more about Cryptocurrency and also you have the opportunity to meet new friends worldwide for that reason I will suggest we give out the best of our knowledge so that they will also be happy with us the way we are enjoying the feartures in the forum.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 hours ago, marce9427 said:

this forum was created because of the crypto world, which makes it focus on all the topics that are intertwined with the cryptocurrency

Moreover the forum aims is to have the highest contribution to the world of cryptocurrency in sharing knowledge about cryptocurrency just like bitcoin and to get more traffic to their exchange for a reason to generate more funds to pay users here. With more reasons regarding of unemployed youths in the society to find life easy by working here to earn a leaving.

15 hours ago, marce9427 said:

We can never go unnoticed by the fundamental objectives of the forum, work in the best way and thus achieve good profits.

Yes 👌 we need to work in other to contribute and be among the active members in the forum.

6 hours ago, Tingo said:

there are plans to invest in the future if it is right then hope to invest a lot in the future.

Cryptotalk is here to help everyone achieve his goal for you to be help please try to help each other share knowledge and follow the rules carefully its really easy and happy to be here.

23 hours ago, Basicity said:

main goal of this forum is to have fun working here and to know exactly what is wrong so you have to be careful about what you are going to do before working so that there are no mistakes.

Be self knowledge know what the market is all about so that you don't fall red handed working inappropriately in the forum thinking is right and endup get warning points.

My aim in this forum is learn about crypto currency in different ways and if possible i try to explain my knowledge about crypto currency here that i know.. Again as it a Great forum for learning for newbie so i want to be active here every day while earn something if possible...i think all the member aim like so                

• +1 1
  • +3 2