Easy way to locate the topics you created - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Easy way to locate the topics you created

Dear friend, I am a new member of this forum.  My knowledge about it is very little.  I have no specific idea about your post.  So I can't answer it now. But the more I work on it, the more I know about it.  I want to learn more from this forum and spend time on it to increase my knowledge.  Thank you.

Hi 

This data is acceptable, particularly since this issue may cause misfortune or distribution in which you have made a subject that contains significant data that you might want to re-visitation of. 

Shockingly, I am looking for a choice that empowers us to save posts, however I didn't think that its conceivable to add this alternative.

The way to get and view the topics that you write is very easy and this method is done by going to the profile and clicking on the activities where you will find many options you must choose and click on the topics button and inside this button you will find all your topics.. 

• +2 1

These all good ,but according to me easy way to check your profil with this we can seen our topic which we created on this forum. With this we can see which day we make wgich post.so according to me easy and full of information is checking our profil view.

• +2 1

Yes, basically.  When I make things I don’t know where the things I made are.  You've got a good idea to explore the subject.  In fact, I think, it helps a lot of beggars find the things they make.  Most people are not aware of this useful method and as a result they become frustrated.

thank you for your notification to the member, I'm new here easy way to locate your topic, Because there are many people who can not locate their topic but they need to ask or go on reached to no how to locate their topic that is the best way you follow the instructions and shear your topic.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this topic and the valuable information that you have made clear to us. We can now see our publications and activities through this feature. Now we can find all publications in an easy way.

Dear, it is very useful information especially for those who don't know it's use before. Now the beginners also find their topics easily. Thanks to share your experience with us. Your post is helpful for all new members.

Good job dear friend.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information

I think most members analyze the data available to them

They take advantage of these features to know their activities,

• +2 1

the topics which we eventually create can be checked on our account profiles as in the tab of our of activity which we have done on our existence here in the forum as it will be in combination with that of having the comments as well as the content which we made

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for sharing.when first start on this forum I find it difficult to see my post to know how many post I have reached.i eventually find out it is very easy but I know some people will still learn from your post after seeing it so they won't have problem to locate there post.

You are right my friend that mostly users didn't know this feature. This post is very helpful useful and helpful for those members and new members. .

According to memost of members not no this features in our forum, so in your topic you covered this information clearly, so I think most of members learn this features and use this features to know their activities, thanks to share this information see uh next time

I thank you my friend for these two steps, everyone can benefit from them. In addition to seeing the responses to your topic whenever you want. You deserve a good reputation for this and I'll give it to you.

Thank you friend for your publication, it is a good help for all beginners, it is easy to find the publications, what you have to be careful is not to repeat them, you have to have a good memory because sometimes you do not remember and you do them more than once it has happened to me and at the moment of doing my counts I find that there are repeated publications and I have to go back to do the correct ones.

The topic is wonderful, very useful, as the forum provided us with many advantages in order to facilitate us, work hard and actively, and present our best, and this scrolling process helps us to define the activity, posts and information that you have shared. Thank you, my friend.

You are so compelled to create this theme for the concern of others, especially educators, that a significant number of people here imagine that for each of their posts.Information and activities contain everything related to us and we can see records of the things we have created or the responses we have given.

Yes there are sections where you can see all of your activity one by one that means you can see whatever you are doing on the forum from the day one to the present day.

Thanks mate,I never come across my post and I was wondering if they were deleted, but I can now easily access my post from what you have shared with us on this topic.

2 hours ago, MoralStories said:

Yes there are sections where you can see all of your activity one by one that means you can see whatever you are doing on the forum from the day one to the present day.

Thanks for this @MoralStoriesI hope you can keep guiding us all to the right path in this forum although I have not been able to create any topics why? because I'm still trying hard to learn well so that I can apply that experience to create a useful post which will earn me good reputation and @Babubu609 thank for that useful post of yours I will surely make use of it well.

It is a good way to find out what topics you have written.
From the personal page, then enter the Activity Section,
There you can see all your comments and posts.

• +2 1

There are many facilities in this forum its too easy for every members if they want to check their topic which they created so first you go on your profile and then there you will find all the topics which you created good after noon

Good and informative post I can't do before it I am struggling hard to find where is my post that is created by me now I am easily find my post that is created by me. 

Yes this is a simple and easy way to check for our topics and posts. And the method and words which you use in this post are easily understandable by all the newbies and help them a lot.