There should be timer after making post to create next. - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

There should be timer after making post to create next.

21 minutes ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

This is not necessary at all, posts are not necessary to be three minutes, it can be more than three minutes. So, this idea is not welcomed at all on this forum. 

You are right, it even takes me more than three minutes to make a post, timers will be completely not necessary, instead of posting, someone will focus on the timer which will be so distracting. 

On 5/3/2020 at 7:30 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

As you know we are restricted to wait for  three minutes  for making next post. I suggest  there should  be timer  of three minutes  in any corner that show  us how much time left to make new posts. This feature  will helpful  to all of us.

it is really a very nice idea mate  but i do not think we do need it , your idea is good when timer is 5 minutes and above not when it is just 3 minutes, it just took me 2 miutes to think and write this one

3 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

I think the time needed is already there, just try when making posts and try to make the next post. There will be a timer below, like this picture.

Screenshot_16.png.177103554620f23ff5c09c43109c3f15.png

that means the expected features are actually not necessary. but the system already exists.

You are right, there is no need for any timers again, if someone posts before this 3 minutes of last post, even there will be a notification of the minute the post will be able to be posted. 

Yes because you need about

Three minutes to read and 

Understand the post and type your comment so you need at least 3 minutes my friend and your suggest is so good

Yes.i thinks it's a good idea.Because if there was a timer for this,we can use our three minutes perfectly for making a post.because when we are making a post,we always have the tension that of the three minutes has finished or not.So i think it will be an useful feature for us.

well i dont think that is is a neccessery future cause 3 min is to short and it is almost the good time to read and than respond so most of the time you want need anything telling you that 3 min has expired and now you can post.. i think that is just useless funciton/future.

I do not think that we need this indicator, it is not useful at all, and the supervisors have put this period of time not to wait, but it was put in place to verify our participation and if it contains any errors before publishing and sharing it.

Really good suggestion there should be a wait timer to know when to share again after 3 minutes is over but I am currently using the phone timer

THINK POSITIVE

This is good suggestion for us to know if we can post again but,if we look also on negative effects of it,more members will rush just to complete one post at certain time.

On 5/5/2020 at 5:46 PM, postonhai said:

Mostly I make comments on different posts and sometime I create topic that is why I have not so much idea about that. I think there is no need of time frame between two consecutive topics because it automatically takes time to make two different topics. I think so.

Maybe some of users are easy to create a topic or posts that's why they are asking for a timer. Most of users here are not just focusing on spending their time here, they have another work to do that's why they making sure no time is wasting here.

16 hours ago, Shakill33 said:

I want to reduce it to two minutes

Well, the last time that the moderators and admins here that is putting some time interval here that is two minutes but they are seeing that many members here are doing spamming so that they are adjusted it into three minutes to balanced the posting, i hope you may understand.

33 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, the last time that the moderators and admins here that is putting some time interval here that is two minutes but they are seeing that many members here are doing spamming so that they are adjusted it into three minutes to balanced the posting, i hope you may understand.

I think the 3 minutes interval is enough to make a posts or comment on a post so that we have a time to elaborate our explanation written constructively. The 2 minutes time frame many users are asking is just not right because it may happen to spam this forum.

15 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

I think the 3 minutes interval is enough to make a posts or comment on a post so that we have a time to elaborate our explanation written constructively. The 2 minutes time frame many users are asking is just not right because it may happen to spam this forum.

Well for me, three minutes time interval is not enough here in this forum, it's better for me that this will be make five minutes so that this will become balance at all. Happy posting.

I don't think that the use of a timer in the corner is entirely necessary because if you just click the submit button you will see the time left that you need to wait if it is not able to go through. so that feature is there just not in the same capacity that you are suggesting. I do, however think that when you click the button they should have a countdown time like in faucet, which could be helpful with automatic submission of your response when it hits zero.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

8 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well for me, three minutes time interval is not enough here in this forum, it's better for me that this will be make five minutes so that this will become balance at all. Happy posting.

I think 5 minutes time frame for 2 consecutive post is too long. People can think for abetter response in a topic in short time of period and i think of they extend the time frame to 5 minutes, many users will get bore to use this site.

17 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

I think 5 minutes time frame for 2 consecutive post is too long. People can think for abetter response in a topic in short time of period and i think of they extend the time frame to 5 minutes, many users will get bore to use this site.

Well, 5 minutes time interval can make them more to think some good content to be share here in this forum because if we have some small time limit, some members here will do spamming.

Wow, that's really good on having to add that timer feature on the forum as this might help to save the time on the forum, as over due of time, can be referred to as wastage. As probably the timer on the site is kind of there, but not actually visible

I don't think adding this feature will be necessary as people can set timers on their phones, computers or watches to notify them when the 3 minutes wait time is over.

Yes you are right there should be a timer available between two successive post then it would be very helpful for everyone  and they can manage time precisely

On 5/13/2020 at 6:21 AM, CleanmadeasDf said:

There is need for that, it is enough that when you submit you are told how many minutes are left and your post is saved for next submit.

The timer between any post or comment it's really very helpful to have a good idea and thinking about what you want to say twice if there is no timers you will see everything in the forum,that's why i think it's really good for the development of the forum  

5 hours ago, CleanmadeasDf said:

The time the other guy is talking about is the visible countdown so that he can see how many seconds left in real time, that is what i thought was not necessary.

It's much better is we can see the countdown abut the second to see how you will wait until the next post or comment,maybe in the next update 

• Useful or interesting 1

I feel it is unnecessary. Seriously, to me I don't think anyone who really cares about topics and take time to read, understand and provide good reply will have problem with the 3 minutes interval. Those who complain about the time are those who just want to drop their 30 posts, collect their daily satoshi and leave. For me, to reply to consecutive posts takes average of 5-10 minutes.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

13 hours ago, CleanmadeasDf said:

It would be best but that is not as important for me i think it will just increase too much stuff to deal with in this forum, there are much more important things than that, but it is your preference and it is good.

Maybe it's not important for you but they can help more users her in this forum ,just to have an idea how time you have to make another post 

this is really good if we see timer with submit reply button , this is really helpful for everyone for know how much time we wait for publish next Comment . otherwise we already got timer when we click on submit reply button .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 3‏/5‏/2020 at 07:30, Ch Ayyan said:

As you know we are restricted to wait for  three minutes  for making next post. I suggest  there should  be timer  of three minutes  in any corner that show  us how much time left to make new posts. This feature  will helpful  to all of us.

Hello dear friends.  Bend as you know there is a time period between comment and the other This is the exclusive forum policy