Recommending the cryptotalk forum - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Recommending the cryptotalk forum

Yes, promoting cryptocurrency to your family and friends is a very good idea.Helping others is a good deed.You can share this to others who lost their jobs during this pandemic.You can earn without risking anything.But onething, no malpractises has to be done inorder to get more money it will be a very cheap behavior.The only thing do not share computers or phones.Your accounts can be easily banned too.They wont be able register right away , as cryptotalk is a very secute platform.

• +1 1

If I totally agree that this great call is promoted by CryptoTalk because of the many incentives that it provides, especially the wide community that it has of experts in cryptocurrencies where you can find a lot of information and above all that incentive of the rewards
Luck and big winnings
A big greeting

I also like you, recommend this forum for earning your friends and relatives, but unfortunately, they do not believe in cryptocurrency! They believe that this is all a fraud, and therefore, they are afraid to develop in it. And unfortunately, I can't recommend anything to them, which is a pity!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 5/3/2020 at 4:18 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

There is no problem in working with the forum with members of your family, but you should not work on the forum from the same internet, so we will ban you all.

I think this platform is amazing for me because it's providing an opportunity to both earn and learn together. Also you can work with your family members bit don't use the same device of the internet. So be careful about this thing, because if you don't do this your IP address will be changed and it's quite risky and Crete problem for you.

Yes, i think its pleasure for us if we spread this forum and starts through friend or family is such a great job. This forum is the right path to start our journey towards crypto world so tell most peoples because through this step knowledge of those peoples increases without any fee and their future also protect. At the same they also earn good income but for family member do not use same device for internet because it will create  problems like may be accounts were banned. This forum have a good rules so follow them. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You gave them good suggestion they will earn only money from this forum they will get knowledge from this site there skills will be improved it is like a school in which you are getting paid classes

I believe, the more quality posters the better it is for the forum. The only thing they need to be concerned about is, that they don't share the same IP or the same PC or device to post in cryptotalk. That will lead to violation of the forum rules, and might lead to banning of your accounts. 

I think there will be no problem friend but also tell them  this forum is not just for money earning.  We can get knowledge  from discussions of people or member  from community. 

I think it is hard for you to explain the work on this forum to your family members if they do not know anything about cryptocurrencies.
Therefore, you should first provide them with some information about cryptocurrencies

If you have the intention to promote the forum then its very good because it'll help the person your sharing it to just make sure to tell him or her to follow all the rules and try to educate the person about crypto currency

On 5/2/2020 at 1:55 AM, Raven said:

I just want to ask if its okay if i'm promoting this forum to some of my friend and to my family? They said they wanted to earn money in crypto currency too so i recommend this forum to them. Is it okay or is it prohibited? I just want to help them on how to start properly in crypto and i think this forum could help them from it. 

It is good to promote this forum, teach people how to use it in a useful way, and encourage people to learn all aspects of the crypto world, because cryptocurrency technology will prevail in a future stage, and they will thank you because you know them for this forum that supports beginners in this field.

• +3 1

There are no worries to that but be aware that if you connect to a same ip with different accounts the mods or admins may consider this as a multi accounts which a ban so to prevent so only one must use the wifi and the others should be using data.

• +4 1

Yes my friend. It's really great you want to do something that will help this forum to improve its reputation. I really think you should promote it on social media and to your friends and family. This would only do them good so it's not a problem.

Actually, promoting the platform would be beneficial to the forum because you would be putting another potential user to be involved in their community that they are trying to create. You might be thinking that it would only benefit the people you have invited to join this community but the truth is that they are both that would benefit from it. They are getting paid while the platform are getting more and more popularity as well as the community itself grows as per the number of the users expands. It is not actually prohibited by the moderators and administrators to promote this forum so go on ahead.

• +2 1

I think it's very nice of you to do this, but know that you have to have a different IP for each person who will enter here. I would like my family to participate in the forum, but they still don't believe it and are in a process of understanding what it is, but little by little I am showing how good and reliable it is. But I always speak to friends, and I ask to speak with other friends, because in addition to helping them, it is a way of thanking the forum for the opportunity we have been given.

Hey mate, you are doing a good job because you refer cryptotalk to your friend and family. I think it will increase the number of member in this forum. Yes cryptotalk is giving free money who are posting useful comment of the post. I will also recommend this forum to my friend.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you, your family members and your friends use different devices and IP-addresses, there are no violations. So you may recommend cryptotalk to whomever you think need it, especially now, due to coronavirus, making money on cryptocurrency is more than relevant. 

Oh yeah it a nice thing to do, but make sure you tell them all the rules involved so they don't get discouraged just at the beginning.

• +2 1

You can help promote the forum, but you need to build the mentality of them coming here to be gaining knowledge, first,I think when they come here with the aim or motive of earning ,things maybe a bit tight for them, but coming here with the aim of knowledge and earning will be if lots of benefit to them

• +1 1

Yes ,I will share the details of my friends because my friend needy for this platform .this platform is very helpful for the begginer .and they earn alot of money at this forum . I am saying my friend this is very helpful and easy to earn money at the cryptotalk .we will not invest at this forum and I am saying just only spend the time only 2 hour  to earn money easily.and follow the rules and instructions about the crypto talk forum always .

• +2 1

On 5/2/2020 at 3:55 AM, Raven said:

I just want to ask if its okay if i'm promoting this forum to some of my friend and to my family? They said they wanted to earn money in crypto currency too so i recommend this forum to them. Is it okay or is it prohibited? I just want to help them on how to start properly in crypto and i think this forum could help them from it. 

Yes, dear @Raven it's the best forum if they want to learn. As you know that everyone here is helpful and seniors are very kind who provides us the best known that we want.

So I suggest you that you must recommend them this forum.

Yes yes i am actually telling a lot of people about this platform but we as people we have what is  called resistance  to change just because we dont want to grasp new opportunies but i dont blame myself i did my part

Of course you can and you really should do that it's the best thing that you can do when you something good you need to share it with all your friends and family too,why to hide it,there is no referral system but it's great to bring more successful users

On 5/2/2020 at 12:55 AM, Raven said:

Are you kidding, of course there is no such thing
1) Where will they know that they are thy?
2) What prevents that as long as anyone can join?
It doesn't need a question lol.

It's okay to recommend CryptoTalk to friends and family, it's not forbidden. That's actually great because there will be lots of members joining in and learning together about cryptocurrency. The more people who participate in CryptoTalk, the more people get to know yobit and start trading there.

• +2 1