Recommending the cryptotalk forum - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Recommending the cryptotalk forum

On 5/2/2020 at 5:05 PM, UT2001 said:

Sure you can recommend it but I am unsure if there is any referral system setup for this forum here or for yobit but do research it as certainly you are not the only one asking this question.

This forum doesn't have any referral. You can spread the news of this forum without expecting getting any payment when you do it. You can recommend this site and help them to learn and earn satoshies from this sites.

You are free to recommend this forum to everybody especially to your family, friends and acquaintance. They can also earn here and learn many things about crypto currency.

There is nothing wrong with inviting your friends and family to this forum because by adding them here, we will get more contributors in the forum who can help us learn to invest and trade in crypto currency.

• +1 1

That's very good even we should all referred this campaign to our family and friends so that the benefits we are getting we can give all of them even they will be get some knowledge about the cryptocurrency from this campaign that will be much better also so they can use their money for investment by getting knowledge from this campaign.

• +1 2

Of course you can.there's nothing wrong with that,and we should actually share this opportunity to others for them to get the benefits also and help them somehow. It is only not allowed to share same connection with you family when using this forum.

• +2 1

yes it is good to reccomend this platform to your family members and they can start using it but they wont be able to enroll in  a yobit's pay by posts campaign and earn money cause it is temporary closed but they can use this forum and learn lots of things.

Of course it's okay , you might share the fact about this forum to your friends or family why not ? Sharing is caring. If other guys join this forum due to your recommendation, they might get an opportunity to share their ideas about crypto world with each others. 

On 5/2/2020 at 6:55 AM, Raven said:

I just want to ask if its okay if i'm promoting this forum to some of my friend and to my family? They said they wanted to earn money in crypto currency too so i recommend this forum to them. Is it okay or is it prohibited? I just want to help them on how to start properly in crypto and i think this forum could help them from it. 

There's no problem about that. 

As long as they will never violate any rules and they will follow good acts in this forum then I can't see any problem when you recommend this forum to them. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Counting and recommending is good, only that they would come to contribute to the forum, since the new registration campaign is deactivated, I do not know if it is temporarily or permanently, but new users will no longer be able to receive payments since the vacancies were closed.

Hi my friend no proplem with sharing this forum with your family and your friends this is for benefit but  new acc to yobit now is stopping so they will not earn now any thing

Yes my friend you can definitely share this forum with your friends and family, it is a very wonderful forum and we can get some money by writing posts, so it is good that we support this forum and that we share with a large number of people

No yo can share this platform with any of your friends and family members but not only with the motive of earning money you should also serve your ideas and techniques to make this forum more innovative but also now yobit is not accessing any new I'd so they need to wait for a while.

Yes, promoting this forum is such a good idea, inviting friends and family to the forum we really be helpful to our friends and family because there will earn from this forum and also learn much , and the forum will also become more popular and populated, but unfortunately new ones can't earn at this point in time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you can refer or suggest your friends and relatives it is very helpful for everyone and anyone can make money out of it but you also take care that no one uses the account in same device or uses the same hotspot for accessing it 

Of course the promotion of this forum is allowed. In fact the more that you promote this forum the better the traffic on this forum will be which will be much better for the admins and the moderators and it may even result in upgrades to the existing forum. I think that we should all do our part in promoting this great forum to get more people to join up. The one thing that i should caution you about is that if your family is joining up please make sure that you all do not have the same ip address as this is against the rules.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes of course my friend you can recommend this forum to your family, friends or anybody, but to do that you need to use your Affiliate section of Yobit account, because here on this forum there is not a referral link.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It is a good thing when you share this forum to your family and friends. Specially if they want to earn extra money at home. We should share the good opportunity of cryptotalk to our family and friends.

You can recommend your family and friends to crypto talk but they can not earn crypto right now but they can post useful post.

There is nothing that stops you from that, but one thing, provided that you do not work from the same server that you are currently calling because you are here twice working twice. And I think it is a good idea for your friends to share this experience and work in the field of encryption to achieve their monthly entrance. Another matter is that the forum currently does not accept new members until further notice

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes I believe its not a bad idea but the idea is , dont allow your family or friends try use the same devices, they will be banned, and also its important you realize that the payment section has been reset and there is no way new members are being accepted and recommending to them the forum , they should contribute to the forum and not think of making money from the forum 

There isn't any problem with this 

You can tell anyone about this forum but I think it's better to tell the experienced people about it to provide good topics for us ! And there isn't any problem if one of your family work with you on the same network but from another device

Yes bro you are doing great and if anyone willing to learn and earn more in Crypto currency then we should suggest them and  be sure to tell them about the basic rules of the forum so they don't get difficulty. And talking about me i have referred 5 friends ot the forum till now.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes, you can recommend your friends and family to this forum but you shouldn't use the same device and same WiFi. This cryptotalk is the great platform for learning and earning crypto.

Yes, we should inform friends and family on this forum, but you must remain careful not to operate two accounts on one wireless network because you will be banned.

On 5/2/2020 at 6:55 AM, Raven said:

I just want to ask if its okay if i'm promoting this forum to some of my friend and to my family? They said they wanted to earn money in crypto currency too so i recommend this forum to them. Is it okay or is it prohibited? I just want to help them on how to start properly in crypto and i think this forum could help them from it. 

CryptoTalk is very beginner friendly because just simply reading the rules first in posting and you're done you can gain money by posting and at the same time you must learn how you're going to earn more in cryptocurrency since senior users here are very helpful and active on sharing knowledge and experiences which is very vital.