Which is a best crypto wallet? - Page 7 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Which is a best crypto wallet?

19 hours ago, Rinku Das said:

I know about this wallet but feel more secure to use Binance and Coinbase. Binance have a low transaction fee also you will get profit daily 1-2% for your coins. Wallet doesn't depends on how much it takes in withdraw also depends in its features and benefits, how much it gives you.

First of all, binance is a wallet, it is an exchange, you can though safe on binance if you want but exchanges are not safe like wallets. No matter how low and exchange transactions fee will be, it can not be as low wallet transaction fees, exchanges do charge higher withdrawal fee but lower trading fee. 

Edited by BitcryptoHan

There are many options available from good wallets that we can use. I have not tried this wallet but I ve tried blockchain wallet and Coinbase wallet which are good wallets. Low withdrawal fees

9 hours ago, Anwyll Axel said:

Best crypto wallets for me is those which has strong security and has very user friendly interface. The support of multiple cryptocurrencies comes on third number in that preferences list. Coinomi is secure wallet with good users reviews but I personally haven't used it yet.

Well, so you might use hardware wallets ledger nano, trezor etc to completely secure your cryptocurrency holdings. Wallets with the weak security layers might cause the excessive fund loss so using hardware wallet might be the smartest choice. 

• +1 1

I do not use different types of currencies. I only rely on two or three currencies. Therefore, I prefer to use a blockchain wallet. This wallet has a very strong and easy to use security system. As for the wallet you are talking about, it is good to use it to store different types of cryptocurrencies.

There is a strong competition between the best wallets nowdays.. But i advice you to choose one if the best like blockchain,coin base and trust.. All of them are secured well and easy to use! But there is an important thing too is that saving your private keys and password in a safe place! Secure your wallet's account because your wallet is secured well by the developers.

There are so many good and qualitiful crypto wallets.Coinomi is one of them.But i will count "Blockchain" as the best crypto wallet.Coinbase and trust wallet are also one of the best wallet and surely all of these are better than Coinomi wallet.

Edited by Jami273
  • +1 1

50 minutes ago, Zainimam29933 said:

I think the best crypto wallet is Blockchain Wallet. Because Blockchain Wallet is a lot of trusted wallet. So here I can keep my crypto coin with many safety.

It depends. If you are talking about best in safety, it should be any of the hardest wallets like trezor or ledger nano. If talking about best for online, Coinomi and atomic still better. Blockchain too is good but support few coins. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 6/23/2020 at 9:50 AM, Zainimam29933 said:

I think the best crypto wallet is Blockchain Wallet. Because Blockchain Wallet is a lot of trusted wallet. So here I can keep my crypto coin with many safety.

I have personally used Blockchain wallet in the past. It is such a nice wallet, However when you begin to learn about crypto wallets and decentralization you will realize the importance of having access to your private keys.

I had to switch to Atomic Wallet when I wasn't able to recover my wallet due having issues while I was trying scanning the QR code from the web wallet, But the case is different with non-custodial wallets as recovering or exporting/importing your wallet is much simple.

• +2 1

On 6/10/2020 at 6:10 PM, Jessica Karren said:

The best feature of Coinomi wallet is that it supports many cryptocurrencies and tokens. It is very secure wallet and  it also allows you to exchange your coins from within the wallet.

Coinomi is a very good wallet, but there are still other best ones and the best depends on your aim of using the wallet. For example, hardware and paper wallet are best for security and safety but for a best mobile wallet, it is no doubt that coinomi is the best. 

• +1 2

Personally now i am using atomic wallet, and it jas good security and supports many coins and also you can stake you awc coins for good profit daily. So nowadays i am using it and has no complaints. You can use other wallets too like coinbase wallet, Blockchain, luno. For best security you should go with hardware wallet.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 7/13/2020 at 9:35 AM, Abidurrahman2144 said:

I have no knowledge about coinomi wallet.I am using youbit wallet for my money safe.It is a very good and trusted wallet.But if you have full details of coinomi wallet,please describe tell me.

Coinomi is a good wallet, it generations three types of addresses and this helps during recovery and for many other reasons, it even support the segwit addresses which are bech32. It is one of the best wallets so far. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I really didn't know too Much about coinomi wallet , because I heard first time about it from you . this is really good to see that this wallet tied up with top exchanges m I will also want to Joined this wallet , can you also provide some information about security level their .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 7/29/2020 at 11:07 AM, gourav789 said:

I really didn't know too Much about coinomi wallet , because I heard first time about it from you . this is really good to see that this wallet tied up with top exchanges m I will also want to Joined this wallet , can you also provide some information about security level their .

Coinomi is one of the most famous cryptocurrency wallet which supports multicurrency. It supports both mobile and PC but I have been using its desktop version. This wallet comes up with unmatched security feature with exchange feature inside this wallet. Have some research behind this good wallet friend. 

• +1 2

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Coinomi is one of the most famous cryptocurrency wallet which supports multicurrency. It supports both mobile and PC but I have been using its desktop version. This wallet comes up with unmatched security feature with exchange feature inside this wallet. Have some research behind this good wallet friend. 

I have been using Coinomi mobile version, it is my best multi currency wallet, but for bitcoin, without doubt, it is my best bitcoin wallet. Coinomi is close source but still proved one of the best wallets.

• +1 2

23 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Coinomi is close source but still proved one of the best wallets.

Close source ? What are you referring to, dude? Is not its source code available on Github now ? I barely use its mobile version, I use Atomic and Trust wallet on my smartphone. For Bitcoin, Electrum is the best for me. 

• +1 2

I heard many positive reviews from youtube, forums, blogs, etc about coinomi wallet but i have not yet used it. But i will try it and try to exchange direct with changelly to see their fees and security. 

• +1 1

You have seen many posts talking about this wallet
I started thinking at least about trying it and taking advantage of these features

• -1 1
  • +2 1

The best wallet I have heard about is larger nano x too, I have never used it before because is a bit expensive. Connecting it with phone with bluetooth makes it easy to use.ones someone is acquainted to using it makes the wallet the best. 

Edited by Yomose
  • +1 1

On 6/27/2020 at 11:36 AM, Ridam said:

Personally now i am using atomic wallet

I've used it as well and it is a fine wallet. Lately though I send all ETH and ERC20 tokens on exchanges as I fear that Ethereum fees will climb even more than now. 

It supports many cryptocurrencies and has staking options making it a good choice.

Here in my country there is a wallet that was approved by our government. It was legally approved, that's why a lot of crypto users depends on this wallet without worries. And it so called"Coin.ph"  you can store and the same time you can exchange on this. It was very useful and simple.

images (36).jpeg

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Apollo Crypto said:

Here in my country there is a wallet that was approved by our government. It was legally approved, that's why a lot of crypto users depends on this wallet without worries. And it so called"Coin.ph"  you can store and the same time you can exchange on this. It was very useful and simple.

images (36).jpeg

That a wallet is approved by you government does not mean it is the best crypto wallet, the best ones can not even be approved by your governments, because they are noncustodial but can be used also in your country. It does not restrict on ban. 

• +1 1

On 8/1/2020 at 6:19 PM, Whited35 said:

Close source ? What are you referring to, dude? Is not its source code available on Github now ? I barely use its mobile version, I use Atomic and Trust wallet on my smartphone. For Bitcoin, Electrum is the best for me. 

Yes, its source code, I mean coinomi wallet source code is no more available on github as far back as some years now, they were open source before but now close source. But, the wallet still maintain good reputation.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Yes, its source code, I mean coinomi wallet source code is no more available on github as far back as some years now, they were open source before but now close source. But, the wallet still maintain good reputation.

So many reports are suggesting Coinomi is the good wallet but I barely use this on my smartphone. Trust and Atomic wallets are currently fulfilling my demands. I do not hold enough amounts of crypto inside smartphone based wallet applications. 

• +1 2

On 8/19/2020 at 10:46 AM, Whited35 said:

So many reports are suggesting Coinomi is the good wallet but I barely use this on my smartphone. Trust and Atomic wallets are currently fulfilling my demands. I do not hold enough amounts of crypto inside smartphone based wallet applications. 

Trust and atomic wallets are also good wallets, their source code is open source but I have one thing I do not like about these wallets, there was a day I want to sign a message on atomic but I was unable to do that. I can sign a message on Coinomi wallet. What about trust wallet? I have the wallet but I am not even using it at all, can I sign a message a trust wallet?

• +1 2

1 hour ago, BitcryptoHan said:

there was a day I want to sign a message on atomic but I was unable to do that.

@BitcryptoHanReally, I did not get the point which message are you talking about ? Are you citing to 12 word phrases or wallet accessing pass ? Come up with the updated information, surely I might look into the issue. Thanks. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1