Which is a best crypto wallet? - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Which is a best crypto wallet?

The best crypto wallet according to me is Yobit wallet. It is a highly secured wallet which has two factor authentication. It also give free coins

If you want anther wallet accept alot of coin and you can buy some cryptocurrencies using visa in it I suggest to you atomic wallet . And trust wallet is very good too.

The best wallet for me is the Coinbase wallet because it has already earned the reputation of rendering one of the most secure crypto trading platforms. Besides, all the cryptocurrencies that investors store on the server covered by the insurance policies offered by Coinbase. You can further associate your bank account and start selling or buying using your wallet. 

Thanks for this information because i'm also looking this kind of wallet. I like coinomi wallet because 60+ coins are available here and withdraw fees is low, so I like this wallet.

I would personally suggest using the Bitpay app for a crypto wallet. I have been using it for a while and i am quite happy with it. Also it is protected by a recovery password, so if ever you switch devices you can still use your recovery password to get all your funds back.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thanks for information but I using blockchain wallet because blockchain popular and secured wallet blockchain my favorite wallet using since 3 years.

I think Coinbase is a best crypto wallet for all kind of crypto user. It's trusted, and easy to use. you can easily manage your all coin account. That's why it's popular too.

On 2/11/2020 at 1:02 PM, Nakamuto dad said:

i suggest coinbase. This is a big company so you needn't to worry about your assets. also it is free of cost when you transfer your assets to another coinbase users.

Coinbase is a good wallet. Blockchain is a also a good wallet. They are the best wallet I know. 

There was a lot of things that we look out there the first one is to make sure that we put safetly first oand so the first one is to make sure that you put together a great cryto wallet and the safest is to be sure to run the wallet ofline and this is good for you, we have to look for a good idea we know out there, I think the best is Trezor, its the best for everyone.

We have many cryptocurrency wallet namely blockchain wallet  hardware wallets  trust wallets but am currently using blockchain wallets and it's has fast and secure features

i have the use of coinpot it is appropriate , because you have got tap to earnings free of charge and send you earnings directement to pockets , you have got reward if you the usage of faucets normal , coinpot provide you with some income , i assume that it is properly for debutants

On 18.02.2020 at 00:01, basunia1234 said:

I know there are many types of cryptocurrency wallets in the world.  To save this cryptocurrency myself, I use two wallets.  The first of which is the Coinbase Wallet, the second is the Blackchain Wallet.

Hardware wallets are actually easy to make use of it is fair honestly will ought to pay a few cash to buy it but within the event that you've were given certainly first rate sum of crypto at that factor buying one well worth it.

I do not know why you are talking about the number of coins, but it does not affect anything, there are wallets that support more than 200+ different coins, but this does not distinguish them from the rest. Personally, the best wallet for me is Trust Wallet

In my opinion conibase is the best site for crypto currency. Because it's so much trusted and secure. And it's has so many user. And the wonderful thing is it's so easy to use.

On 1/17/2020 at 2:34 AM, opherta said:

Best gadget pockets could be Record, and there are too Trezor and Safepal

This choice is for hardware wallet you can add keepkey too , But for sortware wallet i sugget you coinbase blockchain and trust wallet it''s the best right now

I prefer a blockchain wallet to store small amounts, but when I want to store large amounts of money, I use the cold wallet that is not connected to the Internet, and I prefer the wallets and paper wallets.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/18/2019 at 9:51 PM, Luciferludz said:

I suggest to use coinomi wallet cause it have than 60+ coins and tokens available,  there you'll found best ICO's. Also they have partnership with best exchanges "shapeshift and changelly"  you can exchange directly through coinomi wallet with best fees. 

i agree with you, as mobile wallet, i use coinomi and i'm using this since years without any problem.

as software wallet i use atomic wallet and i used exodus, and i suggest both of them since they are very good

2 hours ago, aahujia said:

I also store my cryptocurrencies on Yobit, Coinbase, because you have free profits and send you profits directly to your wallet.

If you are talking about staking Tezos at Coinbase, the staking reward is not paid by coinbase, it's paid by the Tezos network. That's what we call Satking = Proof-of-Stake = PoS. Be aware that CB keep 1.5% of your Tezos staking rewards for themselves.

On 10/19/2019 at 10:43 PM, positive said:

I dont know if it's allow to post another link on this forum,

https://steemit.com/crypto/@zauce/coinomi-wallet-scammed-out

The official Coinomi website is COINOMI.COM not Coinomi.org. The guy who got scammed had not made enough research, like he said " I clicked on the 1st link"....... 

• Useful or interesting 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I haven't experienced coinomi wallet so I don't know much about it but as I have been experiencing from a long time yobit exchange as it also facilitates the service of wallet so I am very much satisfied with it and I think that it has been also used from many Crypto users.

Bitcoin is one of the popular cryptocurrency in the market. It is the most traded cryptocurrency in the market.There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Coinbase wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. I love coinbase. It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading.also we cam use blockchain, yobit etc.

I am using the Atomic Wallet which is safe and easy to use and contains most of the currencies. I have not thought of using another wallet

• +5 1

On 2/28/2020 at 4:55 AM, Saba Karim said:

Actually, there are different wallets for cryptocurrency all over the world but I think the two wallets are the most reliable and good ones.  And that is the trust wallet and the coinbase wallet.

i also think coinbase is the best crypto wallet in the market and the wallet is very much secured now. any one can use this wallet without any experience.

Where to put these same coins, on the Coinomi cryptocurrency wallet. I do not quite understand some of the coins, not even on the list. 

• +5 1

For me I think Trust wallet is the best for me ! because its working good in my country until now ! and beceuse its secure and safe ! 

Trust Wallet is the most secure wallet in this time.this Wallet support erc-20 and binance chain support coin also. It's transaction very fast and secure. Binance support this Wallet. I use this Wallet long time