Which is a best crypto wallet? - Page 8 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Which is a best crypto wallet?

On 8/1/2020 at 6:19 PM, Whited35 said:

Close source ? What are you referring to, dude? Is not its source code available on Github now ? I barely use its mobile version, I use Atomic and Trust wallet on my smartphone. For Bitcoin, Electrum is the best for me. 

I am pretty also sure coinomi is now close source application, it was open source before but they are not again.

On 8/23/2020 at 12:16 PM, Whited35 said:

@BitcryptoHanReally, I did not get the point which message are you talking about ? Are you citing to 12 word phrases or wallet accessing pass ? Come up with the updated information, surely I might look into the issue. Thanks. 

To sign a message, it means you will put signature on certain address to show you are the owner of the address. I am using coinomi and I thought you too are using coinomi. Open your coinomi wallet, click on any coin, but use bitcoin as an example, click on bitcoin. You will see the send and receive page. At the right part of the up side, you will see and button, click on it. You will see 'sign  a messages'. Then follow the normal procedure. But this is used for example, if you employer want to pay you in bitcoin and need the authenticity of your address. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, Yomose said:

To sign a message, it means you will put signature on certain address to show you are the owner of the address.

@Yomose Oh, I got it. Thanks for explaining so nicely  😊. Can be related as the mutisig address generation, can't it ? I have never tried this feature on  Coinomi wallet but on Coinbin, I am familiar with this feature. Trust wallet does not have this feature and I do not think similar feature is available on Atomic wallet either. 

• +1 2

42 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Yomose Oh, I got it. Thanks for explaining so nicely  😊. Can be related as the mutisig address generation, can't it ? I have never tried this feature on  Coinomi wallet but on Coinbin, I am familiar with this feature. Trust wallet does not have this feature and I do not think similar feature is available on Atomic wallet either. 

No, normally when sending a transaction, you transaction are usually signed automatically before sending to the recipient. For multisig, two or more people can be required to sign a transaction. If any of the people do not sign the transactions, it will not be successful. This type of wallet can be used in companies in which many two or more people will be required to sign a transaction on their separate devices before the transactions can be propagated into blockchain network. 

• +1 1

On 8/25/2020 at 6:40 AM, Joyings2525 said:

We have many cryptotalk wallet but we have think the one that we want to use because some people didn't have about the types of wallet they want to use so we should the types of wallet we want to use , so my own I suggest we should be use trust wallet.

There are still many other good wallets, trust wallet is owned by binance and has proven to be good with it open source code also. I took can tell someone to use the wallet but for ease of use, I prefer coinomi. For btc, I prefer electrum. 

• +1 1

On 8/26/2020 at 4:38 PM, Jigobhai said:

Electrum wallet is the best crypto wallet. Beacuse it is the safe and secure wallet. I like this wallet. It is the helpfull and useful for me.

Electrum wallet is only supporting bitcoin, so for multi currencies wallets, we can not choose electrum. Also, electrum can be the best online bitcoin wallet but it is still nothing to compare with hardware wallets like Trezor and ledger nano. 

4 hours ago, t_c_a_c_t said:

I have heard about coinomi before, it is a very good wallet too according to the rating I saw on one site. Incan also suggest people to use it. But can I use it on computer too?

@t_c_a_c_t Yes you can, as I have already mentioned, PC=Computer 😊. You can directly check this link https://www.coinomi.com/downloads/ to download this wallet on your PC. Select "Coinomi Wallet for Windows" and download, that's it. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/3/2020 at 10:17 AM, Yomose said:

The best wallet I have heard about is larger nano x too, I have never used it before because is a bit expensive. Connecting it with phone with bluetooth makes it easy to use.ones someone is acquainted to using it makes the wallet the best. 

I believe you meant ledger nano x, it is a very good wallet but expensive, it will be good for holding. As for me, I do not have time to hold, I trade, and for convenience, I prefer coinomi which is a very safe wallet that support many currencies. 

• +2 1

Я как то пользовался данным кошельком, но мне не понравилось оформление и я остался на blockchaine

I think that the best crypto wallet is Trust Wallet for Ios or Android. It is very useful and convinient. There are a lot of coins and cryptos in this wallet. Also you can get twt tokens by inviting friends.This is official wallet of binance. I use it every day for all crypto operations

Coinbase 
because you can connect your U.S. bank account and transfer your money when you want
and you can send any coin ar token with e-mail address

In my opinion Binance is a form of cryptocurrency exchange that provides a platform to trade more than 100 digital assets. Since 2018, it is considered the exchange platform with the largest commercial volume in the world. It also has P2P which allows you to do the direct exchange and convert in your local currency

On 10/18/2019 at 3:51 PM, Luciferludz said:

I suggest to use coinomi wallet cause it have than 60+ coins and tokens available,  there you'll found best ICO's. Also they have partnership with best exchanges "shapeshift and changelly"  you can exchange directly through coinomi wallet with best fees. 

Without a doubt it is an excellent wallet, I use it frequently, although it also gets a little slow at times, when I pair it with Trust Wallet, both have their things, I mean their pros and cons, it is difficult to choose.

I have utilizing coinpot it's acceptable , on the grounds that you have spigot to benefits for nothing and send you benefits directement to wallet , you have reward in the event that you utilizing fixtures regular , coinpot give you a few benefits , I feel that it's useful for debutants

There are three type of cryptocurrency wallets, online wallet, paper wallet and hardware wallet, between them hardware wallet is the best, about the online wallet now is more secure to use website exchange wallets like Coinbase , Blockchain, Bitstamp....etc because their high security.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I prefer multi-coins wallets and the best multi-coin wallet for me is Trust Wallet it supports all the ERC20/TRC20/BEP2/BEP20/TRC10/TOMO tokens and a lot more!

There are so many wallets, I'm not sure, but because of its amount of cryptocurrencies, its simplicity, it is one of the best wallets .Trust wallet

Well coinbase and trust wallet is the best in my opinion.They ar fast,easy to use and secure.Trust wallet has multi coin wallets.Coinbase give its users to transfer coins for free from one coinbase account to another using email.Its the advantages we need.

We cannot say that one portfolio is better than the rest
Because each of us has different needs from the other, for example, who will be chosen based on the presence of many currencies in the wallet, and another person will choose based on the value that is deducted for the currency conversion.
The bottom line is for preference that meets your personal needs

Here's the list for the best cryptocurrency wallets that we included in this article:

Ledger Nano S - hardware wallet.

Coinbase - software and online wallet.

Trezor - hardware wallet.

KeepKey - hardware wallet.

Binance (Trust Wallet) - mobile phone wallet.

Electrum - software wallet.

Trust wallet is the best crypto wallet to me. the wallet interface is excellent and the fees of this wallet is very low. i am also using the coinbase wallet but to me the fees is higher here.

In general, how much was lost in the environment of people who understand something about crypt and security issues - no one has ever taken seriously the talk about storing funds in any online web service. Blockchain.com is simply highly publicized among newbies, and they don't bother to learn even a little more. And how does it work in general - it's absolutely useless to even ask. All the polls even think that the cue ball is directly stored in their wallet😕

1 hour ago, Hasan211 said:

Here's the list for the best cryptocurrency wallets that we included in this article:

Ledger Nano S - hardware wallet.

Coinbase - software and online wallet.

Trezor - hardware wallet.

KeepKey - hardware wallet.

Binance (Trust Wallet) - mobile phone wallet.

Electrum - software wallet.

So are hardware wallets much better than software wallets? or is it not important? for example, should newbies buy ledger nano s for a couple of airdrops?

For my experience or use I use trust wallet it is a very comfortable wallet it is also very good but I also use coinbase although things are limited a bit