Admiring some forum topics - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Admiring some forum topics

Yes some topics must to be admire in the forum because of their reasonability and their usefulness to the members of the forum,in this regard I appreciate your efforts towards this important topic, thanks.

Many people are very curious to join different online site but most of them don't know how to start their work on this real basin in program and how to earn much and more profitable running from this real based learning program so I also advised to keep well communication to their senior and always asked the solution to the problem while during working on it which is very useful and valuable for me and all other users who are working on it and earn much and more profitable and earning from this real basin in program.

That is the main thing I'm also thinking about this matter because most of members only complete their daily post because they want to have good amount and when we reading all quality topics trust me this will give you a great help in future honestly I'm reading many topics daily and one thing is more better in reading post you can face spammers as well in this period of time..

Most of the people just look at the topic and then start to post their comments as they are in a hurry of posting useless comments. Also they wont take the time to read all the comments posted by others as they are driven by greed. So try to admire the best comments as much as you can.

I like to read the posts and comments of the seniors of this forum and I really very like the new and latest topics about the crypto world. I always read the topics and posts both because I have joined this forum to increase my knowledge about the crypto world because I am quite a beginner in the crypto world. I see many good and useful topics in this forum. 

On 10/19/2019 at 1:40 AM, Keith700 said:

but if you have something good to say about my post or others do it, constructive criticism, among other things.

Nothing  to say about your topic because you have already  pointed out  a good thing like read those topic which indicate  about  forum  guidelines  created by senior  member..  Actually  all the newbie  should keep this strategy  in mind because its the only way to get rid of from punishment.. 

There are some really helpful and informative topics in several subcathegories of this forum. I appreciate the people who are doing research and share their findings with us. I try to create some  decent topics, as much as I can, too. Thanks for everyone's contributions

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

The main purpose of this forum is to share the knowledge among the people. The members of this forum should give the important topics and the members of the forum which are member or full members should give the important knowledge to the the people.

In fact, what attracted me the most about this platform and in most of the sections in it is the amount of information and experience that we can gain and build. It is one of the places where I touched this thing most.

I read all the posts and comments to get a good idea of all the topics the content talks about.  We are here to learn, gain interest and then profit.  I do not hesitate to raise the spirits of good people who provide important and useful publications. 

• +1 1

I agree the criticism should be constructive when we meet decent members that are trying. There are some though that have not being trying at all and they don't deserve constructive criticism. This member here that posted this, no matter if he hasn't been in the forum for months, it is not a bad member. I have seen many posts that cover this forum and lately in most sections they are becoming better. We must admit that through time the forum is getting better.

Hey dear thanks for this suggestion that admiring for some topics is a good openion but i would like to say that not some topic also every topic which have good and authentic content . you should be admire this.

The topics raised in the forum are important for people, some of them see creativity in them and others know. This is because people have different knowledge and experiences on these topics.

• +2 1

And those are topics which gets the most reputation, and most replies, people does not want to contribute to worthless topic.

Do not read the topics in cryptotalk, it is like wasting time inside the forum, we would be missing information that helps us grow in the crypto world, for me it is essential to read and try to understand many of the topics that are exposed here, because it is a way to take advantage of those topics, not only to fulfill the requirement to comment, but also to learn.

• +2 1

Yes of course my friend, you have created a good topic. It is really true that many people don't read important topics of the forum and take losses. According to me, O mostly give my time to the post of seniors where I can find useful information. It is true that most of the seniors have a great experience and they also share it too. I have learned a good knowledge from the post of seniors.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Actually, We must take our time to read the topic and understand it correctly and clearly. In order to achieve the greatest benefit from this forum, we must devote sufficient time to reading the topics. We can gain confident on it and have the eagerness to continue this forum.

As a beginner who wants to learn and explore cryptocurrency, I appreciate the post that is authentic and you can gain knowledge for this forum and newcomers there, not just post because it has provided you, you can find out the real things you are interested in! Thank you for this kind of thing.

The forum has been productive because it has reflected the correct approach to the subject and on how we must base ourselves to spread the teaching of this digitized currency to everyone in the global market, that makes this platform that we use to contribute to the goals is increasingly consolidated. of marketing.

This forum is much appreciated. I think, all the departments and all the staff of this forum are much more sincere. So, this is a very popular site.I joined this forum a few days ago. Basically, I can learn a lot here. I have been able to develop my mental knowledge. Also, I have been able to master the English language. In addition, I have been able to earn an income as well as an education. Basically if I work hard, I will succeed here. I hope it is possible to earn through investment here. I hope I can do something better.

Thank you for submitting your ideas, my friend, as we can benefit from them in our experiences ... As for me, I always try to read good posts so that I can evaluate them properly, as this contributed to the development of my talent. In writing and inspiration, which helped me a lot in focusing and publishing blogs that benefit everyone and the forum together and gain good reputation points necessary for success.

• +2 1

If you take some time of your day and read topics in the forum you'll find out how éducative This forum is. So many good and useful information is here which you'll be able to benefit alot from this information and even grow from it

Since the beginning of my work in the forum, I have noticed the daily development of posts and topics rich in important ideas and useful information. I appreciate all members who contribute to the development of the forum and enrich it with information on cryptography and cryptocurrencies.

This forum is the best place to exchange information, views, and experiences, as it includes thousands of members from different parts of the world, and each member has his own experience and information that can benefit the rest of the members.

That is actually true, we should also enjoy learning free crypto knowledge here in the forum instead of just enjoying to earn crypto. Believe me, if you will enjoy learning, you will also post good comments and topics in this forum.