Suggest easy way to search for my topic - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Suggest easy way to search for my topic

I don't have an easier way than using the search feature and looking for your self if there is something that is looking like the topic you have made. I tried making some topics but I didn't because they would be identical with some that I found and many posts are getting deleted too perhaps fro this reason and we don't know they were already written here.

• +3 1

I don't know another way than to search the forum using search. I think it is the best way as looking manually like you said one by one all the posts will take many hours to finish.

image.png.2cd2bddb78432339de18dd4974d54653.png

• +1 1

Making a new topic is sometimes a big pain in the forum as it will be deleted for many reasons. Meanwhile I think that many of the early posts are not having adequate quality to be active in this forum. I've seen one line posts that only ask how to make money and many that are complaining about duplicate posts, being duplicate posts themselves.

• +1 2

I am also having that kind of problem especially when you have already browse most of them. Searching for a topic that kind of no sense, In a way that it brings me more threads to be able to posts since it is not big deal from me from now on.  I guess that most of the old posts kind of make more sense than those people that are already getting those kinds of posts. That way actually makes more of the users to browse more than they used to be just to search for a thread that makes would at least contribute to the win that we are aspiring.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am can search with the use of the search box but is this maybe not work if you are have a topic that is give you many results. In this is case you were have to be more search with these and find the older post maybe move to back and start searchfrom the start.

• Useful or interesting 1

Google is the main thing in which you can search your topics and you will learn so much thing. Crypto market is the best and great market in the world in which we can easily change our life easily and so much fast.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

there is no need to search for your topic in the search box , it's already existed in your profile page , just go  to your profile , click on see your activity and there you will find  all your posts you ever wrote including your topics , you can also see them in separate section from the comments 

this feature i'm not sure if it wasn't existed at that time but if not then it is really great they added it because without it , it would really be a nightmare to find the topics we write

I know a way about that. Go to your profile or info then you will see the "see your activity" when you clicked it you will also see the all the topic  you created. Just click the word topic  then it will direct you to all the topic you made since the first day you are here. I hope it helps you. I figured it out because I was like you before. I do not know where to find and it is really hard to search

• +2 1

You can search for it in the search bar and filter the results depends on how you want to search or just go to your profile and see your topics from "view my activity" ,  not onlt that because if you have many topics you can sort them by start time or most recent activity and so which is a great feature to be added from the team of the forum

• +3 1

If you check your profile option their you will find topics created by you, this will give you all your own topic at forum. Use this option at profile and check own content at forum. The forum have always think about members ease ness. Which is shown at many times like giving huge BTC  reward. To. Members. Sometime the forum face internet problem.So may be you are the only one who are facing problem. 

• +3 1

Well it's not a big issue. You can see your topic easily at this forum. Just visit the search box and write the topic. It will be displayed. And also you can see your topics also visiting your profile .

If you look at the forum closer there is an option that will solve your problems and is called like you asked, it is the search option, if you are use it then it will open more options inside and you can select according to what you want to search for.

You can take advantage of the search button in this forum and access any topic you want and to access your topic use keywords that enable you to access the topic you want to read and you will find it easily.

• +1 1

We find news and give them to the forum. If after some time we think of something that may be nice to tell others we have to search before, as maybe same topics will exist and we can't post something that will be the same with others.

On 4/30/2020 at 7:24 PM, Babubu609 said:

It is very optimistic to me everytime if I want to search on topics I created it's so difficult I have to scroll down in pages to know the topics I created. I don't know if I am the only one having this kind of problem if I am not the only one, I could like us to suggest if possible for the moderators to make it more easier for us to search on topic I created. If you have an easy way to make the search please explain to us here.

Thanks you all for your cooperations 

It's actually easy to navigate to your post on any platform provided there's search engine embedded only on the site, you can then search any post provided you know certain keywords from the post you want to search then it'd be easier to search

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't have any experience on how we should be able to find out the topic we created but I will be glad if the moderators will look into it and make it easy for us to see the topics we created without using any long process 

having to search for a topic will greatly depend on the choices or techniques which you use as basically if you are looking for crypto related post its best to o the crypto world section, as it depends now on the type of topic which your looking for that will determine the section to look on

My friend, you can find your posts by logging into your account and viewing the activity log, where all the posts that you have added will appear for you with the timing that you did.

You can define what you want to see if you want to see the posts or topics that you have written

• +4 1

I haven't found an easier way to search for posts. The search is the only way you can do that. What else would you think would be better than that. Sometimes posts are made that offer very little and when we have some good news then you should first check to see if there is another post about that.

You can return to the topics that you have created by entering your profile and then pressing the (My Activity) button. After that, you search by including some words from the title of your previous topics in the search. Then click on the search button. You will find at that topic you are looking for.

This question can be best answered by older members ,I have never created a topic in this great forum all I do is to reply on members post or topics, so I don't really know how to locate a particular topic posted in the forum, or do you know @zaman22

I think there is not any problem about how to search your own topic or post. You can access your Cryptotalk profile then click "See my activity" you will find your topics and post section, click topic or post to find all them. This is about how you find your own topic and post, in case looking other members topics just access their profile.

For my point of view he cam click his profile to check his post easily find and to see who are commented.That is my technique if i want to look for what i have posted. 

If you want to search for your topic I will suggest you a best easy method .you can search about you topic on  their is an option at the top of the page' search' click here you can search about your topic .you can easily search about you topic.

Dude at the right corner of the forum you have seen a search box. type the topic of your post in it and search it out you will get easily access to your topic then