Historically, how often has the price rise occurred after Halving Bitcoin? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Historically, how often has the price rise occurred after Halving Bitcoin?

4 hours ago, ashua1 said:

I have seen many halves before and after that it often increased many times but this decline in March this year was not so, when the highest price was more than $ 9000 and after a sharp decline, Now the price is stable at $ 8800 so it's just a good recovery.

I do not mean Halving who gets the price as a result of falling prices but rather Halving Bitcoin, which occurs every four years according to the equation written by Satoshi, every four years this equation reduces mining rewards in half, now miners get 12.5 BTC for every mass found After Halving they will only get 6.25 BTC.

it is very exciting to have halve and it is gong to happen very soon.as wee Know it happesn once in thr 4 years and because of that all crypto currencies prices become stable.so hopefully for this time Bitcoin will hit a new good price

Traditionally, after halving bitcoin, prices have risen many times, still rising and falling. Half-baked crypto traders will make a lot of money. We have to wait until the price goes up. Now almost half of Bitcoin’s time is gone. We, Will, pump more this month.

Yes, you are right and I expect that the price of bitcoin in this year will rise and exceed the peak reached in 2017 because the news of halving will make bitcoin known to everyone.

On 5/6/2020 at 1:44 AM, Masum10 said:

Bitcoin will pump up a lot more. There is a possibility that it will exceed half. I agree with you that I think now is a good time to hold bitcoin. In my opinion, do not sell bitcoins in this movement Not much has happened, but this time the price has started to rise. In the previous half, we see that the prices of Bitcoin are rising rapidly ....

In all of Halving the previous bitcoin rose a lot, this time also the price of bitcoin is expected to increase a lot and more than previous times but this needs some time. This process can take from 3 months to a year.

It is possible because this is what it is supposed to be. Another generation will start in this area and it seems that they have taken on the advantages they have in Bitcoin. It will take time for him to ask for some time in order for the price to rise, of course, but this will return with several benefits, perhaps this is Once you will show that he has another threshold and a high level

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

13 hours ago, pablomarwan said:

It is possible because this is what it is supposed to be. Another generation will start in this area and it seems that they have taken on the advantages they have in Bitcoin. It will take time for him to ask for some time in order for the price to rise, of course, but this will return with several benefits, perhaps this is Once you will show that he has another threshold and a high level

Yes, this is correct, we should not expect the price to rise close to the logic. There will be some delay here. It may take several months to a year until the amount of bitcoin begins to decrease from the market and then there will be an increase in demand and an increase in price.

Well I can actually say no one knows how long and how much the halving will increase the price of bitcoin , but in previous years the bitcoin halving made the price increased so I think this halving will increase the price high enough .

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

First, thank you for the effort you provided. The split of bitcoin means doubling the cost of mining it, in return, the profit becomes half less, and this leads to a rise in its price. I thought it would reach 14 thousand $ soon.

• Useful or interesting 1

36 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

First, thank you for the effort you provided. The split of bitcoin means doubling the cost of mining it, in return, the profit becomes half less, and this leads to a rise in its price. I thought it would reach 14 thousand $ soon.

Thank you my friend, yes it sure will reach $ 14,000 soon but I think it will get much further. Sure, this will not happen immediately after Halving, but it will take time, perhaps about 3 months to a year.

21 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Thank you my friend, yes it sure will reach $ 14,000 soon but I think it will get much further. Sure, this will not happen immediately after Halving, but it will take time, perhaps about 3 months to a year.

Yes, I also believe that its price will go further than 14 thousand dollars, but no one knows the time period of this as it happened in 2017, as it rose in 21 days only to 20 thousand dollars.

On 30.04.2020 at 21:06, Crypto123 said:

Now is Halving III how long do you expect Bitcoin to go up and how much will it go up?
Do you expect the peak price to exceed in 2017?

I think that after this halving, bitcoin will begin to grow in 1-2 weeks, but it will not be able to break its price record, which was in 2017 after this halving.

19 minutes ago, IamLeader12 said:

I think that after this halving, bitcoin will begin to grow in 1-2 weeks, but it will not be able to break its price record, which was in 2017 after this halving.

I think the period could be longer than just two weeks for me, I think this may take from three months to a year. I also think that this time the hike will be greater than the previous halving and may exceed 20,000$.

One thing that I've seen from articles, when concerning that of the Bitcoin halvings is of that after the halvings has had its effect on the Bitcoin it Crypto space, we tend to see rise on the bitcoin value going to need highs as just as when we had the ATH on Bitcoin if roughly $20000. And now with this of the halving coming, there's a big wave to expect

31 minutes ago, Upright said:

One thing that I've seen from articles, when concerning that of the Bitcoin halvings is of that after the halvings has had its effect on the Bitcoin it Crypto space, we tend to see rise on the bitcoin value going to need highs as just as when we had the ATH on Bitcoin if roughly $20000. And now with this of the halving coming, there's a big wave to expect

Yes, Bitcoin can be expected to reach ATH easily due to the rise that started before Halving happened, so I expect we can see the price of $ 20,000 for bitcoin after Halving several months later. It may take some time but I'm sure it will happen.

The important thing is that there is a strong increase in the price of bitcoin during the year 2020, and this must be anticipated and prepared for

THINK POSITIVE

I think the Crypto community is waiting for the halving event and now only one hour remains for this historical event, yet the bitcoin price has been dumped to psychological pressure on everyone who doubts the future of bitcoin, as happened in every halving previousl,
Bitcoin price will be pumped and I expect the new price peak will be at the end of a year 2020 and the new price peak will be greater than all expectations.

We all know the historical behavior of bitcoin from the charts.. But the question is that.. Would the history repeat itself? In my opinion,no.. The knowledge of people now not like in 2016 .. So we will see new behavior of bitcoin i guess.

As far as I know after halving people always sell their bitcoins and price falls down so I don`t think that Bitcoin price will rise in the near future, we need to wait for autumn to see where  bitcoin is going 

• +2 1

On 5/1/2020 at 2:06 AM, Crypto123 said:

This is an analysis by a leading analyst Benjamin Cowen's Into the Cryptoverse discussing Halving Bitcoin:

Historically, the first halving of bitcoin occurred in 2012 and it took about two and a half months to raise the price of bitcoin
After that, Halving happened again in 2016 and it took about 8 months for the price hikes to happen in 2017 and this was the peak
Now is Halving III how long do you expect Bitcoin to go up and how much will it go up?

Every after 4 years (basically leap year) the halving occurs and then after the halving season, the bitcoin's value slowly rises up to it's higher peak that's why everybody is excited during halving seasons.

4 hours ago, Captain Karim said:

I think the Crypto community is waiting for the halving event and now only one hour remains for this historical event, yet the bitcoin price has been dumped to psychological pressure on everyone who doubts the future of bitcoin, as happened in every halving previousl,
Bitcoin price will be pumped and I expect the new price peak will be at the end of a year 2020 and the new price peak will be greater than all expectations.

Yes my friend, it is good that you mentioned this point, yes indeed now Halving happened and ended with this timing and the bitcoin price is declining, maybe this is a drain or let's call it a calm before the storm. The weak will withdraw and remain strong. The price may drop further, but don't worry because it will definitely rise to record levels from here to the end of the year.

On 5/1/2020 at 2:06 AM, Crypto123 said:

This is an analysis by a leading analyst Benjamin Cowen's Into the Cryptoverse discussing Halving Bitcoin:

Historically, the first halving of bitcoin occurred in 2012 and it took about two and a half months to raise the price of bitcoin
After that, Halving happened again in 2016 and it took about 8 months for the price hikes to happen in 2017 and this was the peak

I think that this post is great because it really shows the history of bitcoin and its halving that occurred before and I think that this is great that people are speculating about what will happen in this halving that will happen this year. 

On 5/1/2020 at 4:32 PM, kadayakito said:

Of course I expect the highest price and the 2017 history to repeat once more. I want to see it go beyond historical figures. 25k $ 30k $ .... those are the future numbers that bitcoin will touch. I think it will take 6-8 months for it to recover and is worth around $ 20k-$ 22k

I agree with you this what will happen after the halving , the price of bitcoin will rise to 25000$ or 30000$ , and maybe more , there is some people said bitcoin can rise to 70000$ , but i think is really difficult to reach this peak.

After completing bitcoin halving , Bitcoin price may rise very fast after some months . This year we also see big rally on the price of bitcoin because of it halving . Bitcoin rewards half and supply become low . Then definitely we can see big movement on bitcoin price.

19 minutes ago, Jeet Narayan said:

After completing bitcoin halving , Bitcoin price may rise very fast after some months . This year we also see big rally on the price of bitcoin because of it halving . Bitcoin rewards half and supply become low . Then definitely we can see big movement on bitcoin price.

Halving has already happened since yesterday, and the bitcoin price is low and it continues to decline. I expect the decline to continue for a period of time and then the upward trend that may reach new peaks will begin.