Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk

Money would come to you automatically?

I don't fully agree with these concept because you have to work for it before you get paid on Cryptotalk. Except if you are a beginner on this platform or the orientation given to you by the person that referred you here that this is where free money is made then I have to tell you that you were taught wrongly. Money is the main reason why a lot of people signed up to this platform but at the same time there are valuable things to learn while making money and there are tasks you perform such as creative useful contents for posts and also rating members. The work you have put in would be moderate and if it is positive that is only when you get paid!

Yes this is true i am agree with you there are many people only posts here for earning and they complete their daily posts but they don't try to make useful content for the forum . I think this is a bad habit. As a good member we should try to make effective and efficient post for the sake of better understanding of other members.

There are lots of people who cane here targeting 20 posts daily. They only work here for money. They should not do that. They should help this forum by sharing their knowledge. Money will come to their wallet automatically. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Obviously my dear, I agree with you. I think we need always make useful forum post and topic, Our useful forum topic easily gets high ratings. And you know our payment system mainly depends on forum ratings. So if you make useful post in this forum, you will get payment autocratically for your post. 

Of course, the people who come to win satoshis please make good topics and do not make senseless or badly argued topics since cryptotalk pays you for a good publication with useful information that serves other people if they know something about the topic, comment your opinion and if  do not know anything do not comment.

Quite right words, in this forum what can enrich the mind and thought regardless of the financial motive for this forum

This is a very good post for everyone to be interested in the content and to help each other provide knowledge and valuable content

• +2 1

You are right. There are a lot of people who just wants to earn money but this forum shouldn’t be use for only earning money. We should use this platform for gaining knowledge . If we do this money will automatically come to us        

Yes my friend you said right. Because payment from this forum is totally depends on your post. That's why at first focus on your post. Try to post meaning full thing. Money will come to you automatically. 

Hi dear friend.I am new member in forum.But in a short time by research I come to know something about forum.I Don't think so that money will come automatically.We have to do work hard for it.Because earning money is not so easy.You can't earn money without effort in the whole world.In forum, you have to present meaningful topic and comments.If your posts will meaningful and if that useful for everyone then you can earn a lot of money.

Yes you are right mate definitely money will come automatically but that is if we tend to work for the money and this is a platform that enable you to work for your money

Yeah it will come to you but only if you work for it because is not going to come rasy, you need to make useful content on every topic which will make you earn money or make a constructive topic that will make everybody understand it and you could be earning money on it when ever anybody reply to that topic

• +3 1

Well to my own view, money will automatically come to your way only when you have done the necessary things you are suppose to do. Necessary things such as, make your first hundred post, make your twenty daily post, and the post should be meaningful after you most have done that, then money will automatically come to your way.

• +2 1

Good suggestion my friend you tried but to be sincere we don't know each other intentions on this platform but just as you said early on working hard in creating a top quality topic will earn us money. Well for me am here to earn money and learn some trading skills which will enable me to do trading successfully.

• +2 1

I agree with you but you must consider that earning money here is not easily and needs knowledge, so many experiences and daily activity. You should participate in this platform with useful topics and make good reply by a positive interaction.

Money will never come to you automatically in cryptotalk forum you have to work before you can earn money in cryptotalk by posting useful comments and abide by the rules and regulations of the forum. 

• +1 1

In the crypto forum money would come to you but on the contrary that you must be industrious and patient.you must do the needful which is to make useful publications and obey the rules guiding the forum.also be committed and a positive mindset 

Offcurse friend. If a person work hard and try best to create ideas and uploading meaningful posts. Money will come automatically. Don't work for money.

Concurred with your recommendation. It is predefined that we as a whole should gets our installments by doing remarks so then what is the need to consider the big picture. We as a whole need to consider our substance, post great and accommodating substance so we can likewise recompense to this gathering in that manner.

On 4/30/2020 at 4:56 PM, Gaurav kumar said:

I contradict your saying that don't set your goal on this website. Everyone should set their aim or goal of making 30 posts for day on this website. This will keep themselves motivated towards their work and they will earn and learn maximum they can.

I'm already following that strategy and it's working for me, thank you so much. 

However for the newbies, just keep on grinding and don't let money or the reward of bitcoin be your motivation. Learn, relearn and unlearn. 

You'll surely get there.!!

• +1 1

Hey mate, i agree with you. Money will come automatically on cryptotalk. But you need to write useful and. unique forum post. When you write good article in this forum,  you will get positive ratings. And you know our payment mainly depends on our post ratings. So if you write useful post, you will get good ratings and your rating gives you payment automatically. 

• +4 1

On 4/30/2020 at 1:54 PM, Raven said:

This topic is for all of the people in this forum. Don't set your goal in this forum for having a money, what i mean is you can make money as motivation but don't need to think about it because you will automatically received it after an hour. My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money. If your post is not related to the topic or to cryptos, your post will be deleted and you won't received any payment for it. I highly suggest to all of you to focused on your content, always give your best answer. 

If you agree with me give it a heart react thanks. 

Yes my friend you are right that we must not set our call to just earn money from this great forum it is just for us as a gift to meet our daily needs as a student or jobless persons but I want to say that we must have a goal to gain the knowledge of cryptocurrencies that how can we trading and investing in cryptocurrencies to get a good profit.

• +3 1

Agree with you our focus should not only for money, our focus should be in our what we read and what we should posts on topic, focus should be on to share your experience and gain knowledge from the others topics and posts it is only opportunity to give us money for handwork.

It is predefined that we all must receives our payments by just doing comments so then what is the need to think about it. We all need to think about our content. 

what i mean is you can make money as motivation but don't need to think about it because you will automatically received it after an hour. My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money.  

You are right are main goal and focus should be on learning about cryptocurrency and making good quality topics on this forum. Vans we create good quality topics then payment will automatically be given to us.

• +1 1