Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk

If we work on this  forum, we will definitely get the aim of our life.This site is very benefit able in the case of earning as well as learning so we should focus on our work and try to get benefit from this site. This is very secure site.

In this platform it's good for saying money will come towards you automatically but if you work here because number of users don't work and if they worked they don't follow the rules so how is it possible money will come towards them automatically it's wrong money will come towards the guys who following all the rules of platform. 

We should not just think about earning from this platform but should also try to improve it. If we work to improve this, then our money will also start coming more. If it progresses then it will progress us too. If we want to earn more and more money, we can invest on it. It will be a good time for you. We should work hard on cryptotalk and not anywhere else. 

• +5 1

Yeah mate. You are saying absolutely right. This forum really helps us to earn money online and the cryptotalk is the best way. And I think that we can receive our payment automatically is the good option what do you all think?

This site contains a lot of useful posts that deal with all areas of cryptocurrencies and talk about people's experiences in this field, and we can benefit from these articles in expanding our projects. 

I strongly agree with this. Being on this forum working hard and doing what's necessary to make a post by abiding with the forum rules and making one's post useful will surely bring money to someone automatically. 

You need to set a goal in this to win.If you dont have a goal then you wont be able to win and hence you wont get any any payment.I strictly will make payment to someone who posts quality content if i had owned a forum like this.So be sincere in your commenting

Yes dude this is true you just need to do what this forum tell us we need to create posts and give reputation to other and we need to work hard in this forum and money will automatically come to our yobit account 

Thank you my friend, this is really very good advice.I agreed with your suggestion.We shouldn't just focus on earning money from this forum.We have to post the logical article. We have to take care of every question.So that everyone can understand it very well.

On 4/30/2020 at 1:54 PM, Raven said:

This topic is for all of the people in this forum. Don't set your goal in this forum for having a money, what i mean is you can make money as motivation but don't need to think about it because you will automatically received it after an hour. My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money. If your post is not related to the topic or to cryptos, your post will be deleted and you won't received any payment for it. I highly suggest to all of you to focused on your content, always give your best answer. 

If you agree with me give it a heart react thanks. 

@Raven yes my friend you are obviously 100% right and first of all thanks for sharing this post with cryptotalk family. And you are 100% right about creating topics and also focus on content, because it will be help us in future working. so by learning this post my friend I got some experience from it. I will try to apply these experience in my own working method. So wish you all the best my friend for further future posts.

• +1 1

If you can post here according to the rules, then you can earn a good amount of money from here. You will be paid for every useful post you make.
It is such a platform, from which we can acquire knowledge on various subjects just as easily as we can earn from here.
But if we want to work here, we have to follow some rules. If you work outside the rules, you will never get paid

• +3 1

Your money is safe in crypto talk my dear friend. You can trust this platform in any way. Its an amazing opportunity to become independent in life.

@rami123 If you are good in writing this is true, money will just come and there is nothing else to think of that just working as hard and understanding every single strategy perfectly there is a lot of effort to which there is something to work for and identify that true identity there is every single power to it and it works perfectly for those who want to keep on trying there is a lot of strategies to work with and indetify that also same key

Yes your information is correctl. So everyone should get understand about the first, then do research about it before posting. Then give meaningful answer for it and get some knowledge as well as share some knowledge. But don't post only for money. 

• +1 1

Thank you friend about  your suggestions we should focus on the content we are sharing try to bring something new and informative if we work the way forum wants us to work than money will automatically come to us.we should focus on our work not on money once we became expert in this forum than money should ultimately come to us.

I'll urge members to focus on the work and trying their best to gather as much knowledge they can get from this campaign that should be the main focus for every member if there are taking this things seriously than automatically they will get their payment as usual even they can see themselves as improving also that will be motivating for them.

• Useful or interesting 1

This topic is for all of the people in this forum. Don't set your goal in this forum for having a money, what i mean is you can make money as motivation but don't need to think about it because you will automatically received it after an hour. My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money. If your post is not related to the topic or to cryptos, your post will be deleted and you won't received any payment for it. I highly suggest to all of you to focused on your content, always give your best answer. 

@Raven hi dear I will do agree with you you have discussed a good topic as we know most of us foucs on earnings or money and in greedy they do a lot mistakes and warning point and ban of accounts so try to focus on learning so that you can do useful posts and improve your skills so that you can earn more automatically ,happy New year @kizz

We are brothers at this point.  We should always try to provide the best content from us to other members of the forum and as we said our information should be the best in terms of quality and another topic we should never go into content.  Thank you for informing new people about the issues.

Yes you said right bro because work is not difficult on this forum you give good advice our focus only our contact if we do comments which not related of this forum then admin will be our post and we give comments or post which are negative then admin give us warrant point 

the important thing about the crypto forum is that the posts are useful and of real quality. Here is how to survive in the forum and benefit from here. The forum is too good for learning and earning. so working here needs absolute seriousness.

• +1 1

Yes, we must share useful topics related to the field of crypto and the methods that enable us to win currencies, so that we can integrate into the cryptocommunity, and of course we are here to learn and at the same time take some profits.

@Ravenhey dear as we know that as begginer we need to learn so we should focus on learning to gain knowledge about crypto and crypto currency and to be able to work here but a lot of us focus on earning if we do useful posts then earning will be automatically 

If your post is meaningful and relevant you don't need to worry money Will automatically come to you, you should focus on writing good content rather than focusing on money, good content brings money.

Yes you are right. If you can do things in the right way, then your payment will continue to come alone. So always try to follow the rules.
There are many newcomers who can't post according to the rules. For their sake, try to post in such a way that your posts benefit everyone. Everyone can learn something. Make your posts rich in knowledge. Keep your posts in mind. Thanks

Truly I concur with you. We should partake in the discussion with valuable subjects and make great reactions in light of the fact that our insight here increments through sure connection. I imagine that is an objective more significant than cash, to help one another, make companions and backing one another.