Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk

yes a little bit agree with you you said right the money immediately comes to you when you work on the cryptotalk the platform this form easily for use and you can easily earn from this forum by posting good comment

Without any skills and ideas your are not able to earn crypto currency so it must for you that you show tranparency infront of the people don't make yourself fake & prevent to post paste material as its deprive you and as your work to influence by this issue.

And there is no doubt that this page gives money.

Yes friend i totally agree to you money should not be our ultimate goal it should be something that encourages us and always urges everybody to work more and more.I think our aim on this platform should be learning how to trade and when to trade how to avoid scammers and fraudlers present around the crypto world.All this we can learn from here on this platform then we can confidently invest at any grounds.

Dear friend, money will never come to us automatically.  We have to work to make money.  In order to improve in any work, we have to have interest and patience in that work.  If we have patience, we will be able to do better.  Thank you.

yes, money will automatically come. You just needs to be get focused on what you are doing. Just set you goal of making 30 posts a day and follow the rules and regulations. The more knowledge you gain about this platform, the more you can create better content, the more you gets reputation and more you will earn. It totally depends how much time you invest and how mush knowledge you gain.

I agree with you 100%, it is a mistake to think of earning money only by working in a forum because this thinking will only push us to complete 20 posts without paying attention to the quality, meaningful and importance of this post, we should focus on writing useful publications and raise the level CryptoTalk and make the forum a better place to work.

Despite am yet to benefit from this platform,I still believe that I will one day earn money on crypto. Because some of my friends who have been on the platform for long earns money . Am very sure that after my 100 post I will authomatically earn money in crypto.

It is understood the meaning of this post, it is the crypto will be given in Yobit automatically, but our words and posts also matter as the payment is tied to the acceptance of our posts from other members too, if no matter the effort we make to write useful posts, the response from others is not to read and give us a like, then it is futile for the part of payments.

Yes you have nothing to worried about just keep doing your work. You will get your payment automatic. Just keep your all focus on your post not in money. If you do quality post you will get money in everyday. After 7 days of your post you will get payment. 

They give us payment for our contribution in this forum. If you create post that is informative and helpful for others. Then this site will pay you for that. So post is the main things for get payment from this site.

You are absolutely right. We should have a specific goal. We should not run after profit. We should run after goals. In this our success will come. And success will actually come automatically.Crypto gives us knowledge and experience which will help us reach our goals.

Posting usefull content will make the site more important to us and the rest of the other members we have to create meaningfull and usefull topics after a specific time you will recieve a good amount of money good luck to us 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This cryptotalk is not only for earning money through crypto but cryptotalk is the best forum. It's like a whole book about the cryptocurrency you can get any topic you want to learn. First of all invest in yourself and post the useful post then you can easily earn money

Hello fellows I hope you have a great day I want to ask that in crypto talk if you work regularly schedule your talk tokens and coins automatically get in yobit account

yes, in general, the crypto exchange system is very convenient.  you write posts, you get paid with cryptocurrency, one of them is also very promising.  fine, what can you say.

Yes friend i agree with you. People should need to focus on own content and try to upload best and valuable posts then this way will be better for earning. Following this way then money will comes automatically.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello good post, I consider that the money will come if a very good work is done inside the forum, that of course the other users will know to recognize it valuing the posts that they find very good. for what it is good to make an effort to do our posts the best possible.

On 4/30/2020 at 1:54 PM, Raven said:

This topic is for all of the people in this forum. Don't set your goal in this forum for having a money, what i mean is you can make money as motivation but don't need to think about it because you will automatically received it after an hour. My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money. If your post is not related to the topic or to cryptos, your post will be deleted and you won't received any payment for it. I highly suggest to all of you to focused on your content, always give your best answer. 

If you agree with me give it a heart react thanks. 

Yes i brother if do your work with hardworking so you always get the reward and cryptocurrency also give the reward of your hardworking automatically.

• +2 1

If a person focus on thier own work and try to upload best and valuable posts then money will come to him automatically. If someone follow these way then the need to lose the fear of get no money in this forum.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are absolutely right.  We should pay more attention to how our posts and topics can be useful without running after money.  If our post is useful, this is how we get paid.  So we should think about how to make my post more useful, informative, accurate.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes that is right because money will automatically came to  you by posting some useful comments and also giving reacts to other people comments all depend on your work that how much work you did on this furam you will pay for it.

• +1 1

Aiming to make such a huge profit on this forum can simply be achievable and accessible. Making posts, making comments, passing rates and even getting rated all gives and fetch you huge rewards on this forum so there shouldn't be high hope for you to start chasing after the money

I believe with this saying money will come to you automatically because is online investment that really pay if not that automatically is a word of assurance in cryptocurrancy.

If we do not run after our reward but run after our work, then the reward will come to us in this way.  We will be successful if we think about how to enrich our work more. So we don't worry about our payment if we think more about making our posts useful and make the posts more useful.  Then our payment will be much better.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes do not let your guard down by thinking gaining money is your first priority in this forum which is not...your first priority should be able to gained/ experience more knowledge on how cryptocurrency works by doinf that your earning wil automatically follows you