We want to save comments or posts we want. - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

We want to save comments or posts we want.

It will be easier and helpful if this feature have existed. But you can use alternate method as you can screenshot those important post in your phone and have a look in need.

On 1/18/2020 at 1:55 PM, chadex said:

Saving comments isn't the solution here because if the comments are being saved, lots of people will copy and paste is where as it will be deleted again

People have their own mind for using all thing in positive and negative sense they have their own reasons for this.But the option is here not a bad idea for future .Where people can user this option for  refrences.This can help  them to remember what the other members said about the topic.

i think you cant save any post here you just can do is replying to a comment as quote and have conversation with thr creator of the topic or any member

Excellent way to engage in convenient in order at supply for the reason that in the company of as a result a lot of publications they go down espy of and of line we bottle stock the relation but it would not be the equal as this in our history and be skilled to reference it after it is convenient. show appreciation you for this exceptionally functional and needed suggestion.

For this content I want to say that there is already an option from the Campion in the profile section there is already the comments and posts are available which we have done from there you can easily see which post and comments are valuable you can select from there also you can see from there only I want to say thanks to giving this content to us from this content we are getting some knowledge about this topic.

if you want to save a post or your comments in that post then just tag one of your friend in that post and whenever you go to your friends profile you will come to see that post.

How to do that, I think that option is indeed important. Suppose we save a topic, which will be useful in the future. Something good to do.

each content created in the forum has its own link just go to the date and time of that post and you will get the url you can save it in the bookmarks of your browser to track it that you want

That will be good for you and that will be good for us actually. It is the best way to save the forum post that you want.

As far as I know, there is no feature on cryptotalk like bookmark. But each and every topics has their own link when you click on the date of the post. You can just save the link. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

If you would become moderator in future that would be great for forum.Knowlwdge is power but distributind it with discussion is very useful way.No one would be offended and all would come to an agreement at the end of discussion.

I have learned of from some members really the post remarkable  . It will be lessen time when visiting hyper links.  

This is a good idea and I hope that this feature will be activated in the forum because there are useful publications and we need to review it whenever we need it.

This forum aalready have features and it will add more gold in this forum if it continue features updates ❤️ .

16 hours ago, tudi87467 said:

I think that's a goodness thought, we can save note and just on could while less vibrant we can haven't date time to elaborate our comments, this forum brings very informative article that help every one to build their vocabulary

Yes that will be a good feature on the forum in which we could be able to save our post that are interesting.

You must save the links of  the posts that you want later, but all the posts you comment they will be saved automatically. Good luck brother.

2 hours ago, whoami69 said:

You can take screenshots about it. I dont think the moderators will add that kind of feature because first of all, this is a forum site and we should only discuss useful topics and not boss around what features you want to add them. And second of all there are this things called screenshots or notepad to save specific documents.

Yes that will be easier but it will full up your personal memory it will be nice if you can revive back.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:18 AM, Syedbesharat said:

I have seen many usefull posts of moderators and senior member and i want their posts and comments  save or pin for me in my profile .which can be use later  .what do you say about this option.

Yes i am agree with you there should be more relaxation in our profile control. But one thing which you can do is that every post have their own link so you can save this link instead of saving whole post. 

It is good to have people who have good skills in the field of cryptography and cryptocurrencies and share their experiences with others. Each post has a link that you can keep in order to return to it again.

I personally take a screenshot to reread interesting topics and useful posts, as I like to hear people's opinions and points of view, that's why I'm here, I love to read, and reread everything you write and comment and  debating too many issues in the world of Cryptocurrencies.

On 10/21/2019 at 4:21 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

every post and comment has a link actually, if you click on the date above each comment you can see the link, then you can bookmark it in your browser and use it whenever you want

I'm almost not new here but I did not know that. 

Your comment helps a lot, next time if I'm going to save very informative post them I'm going to do that. 

Thank you for this. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This will be a great feature of cryptotalk. It will be easy to access saved links and topics. But, saving it on google cloud is the best. 

I think in all post you participated will be saved automatic on your Cryptotalk account activity, you need just to click on your Cryptotalk profile icon and then profile and then click See my activity you will find the list of all post where you have participated.

image.png.011e58ac4088a83437ca43deeca4f07b.png

Edited by tienda

On 3/6/2020 at 2:46 PM, Hrebat said:

This is a good idea and I hope that this feature will be activated in the forum because there are useful publications and we need to review it whenever we need it.

Any one can save any post he want bu bookmark it in his browser , but if there is any way to use this feature in this forum it will be great 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.