I did not find my posts yesterday - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

I did not find my posts yesterday

Don't worry about that! Because this thing happen for many members not just you! To be honest with you! Moderators here now want to make this forum ideas much better than before! So you have to post something useful and special! 

On 4/29/2020 at 6:24 PM, Maroua said:

I did not find my posts that I did yesterday. Did something happen in the forum because I was unable to post for 10 days, can I know from you, is this also happening with you or not?

If you are unable to post for 10 days it must be because you have a warning point that is why you are restricted to post for days wait until the day expired before you can post.

You will not find your posts and topics in one case only if it was deleted because it is not useful or repeated and if you exposed to two warning points then you will be prevented from posting for some days the supervisor decides how long

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Well bro your post was deleted and it's because admins find it inappropriate and as you got warning points for 10 days it means you haven't also followed the forum rules properly. You can see your warning points in your profile and you can know which post has exactly lead you through this warning points.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I have seen many topics  like this in this forum it seems duplicate. But I can still tell you the reason for the lost of your post. This results when your post was deleted or a topic of which you commented was deleted.

Well, if you didn't find your posts and you're restricted to posts for ten days, i think your posts is being deleted by the moderators and giving you a warning points because i think your topic having useless content and that is the most reason for the members here which is getting also some warning points.

• +1 1

There is a reason why your posts were deleted, maybe you broke some rules or posted unrelated topic in the forum and received multiple warning points. Be mindful of what you share in the platform next time and always make sure that the topic/post you will create is useful and meaningful in the platform. Lastly, always be aware and adhere to the guidelines in the forum. 

• +1 1

To check if your posts are deleted. There is an feature at your profile. Click see the profile and you will see the topics and posts you did recently. If your created topic is bot there then maybe you violate the rules and that may your punishment for 10 days. It is good thing that they didn't ban you so you can prove yourself

• +2 1

All things considered you need to initially check whether you have get cautioning point or not in such a case that you got more than one notice point then you can't accomplish any labor for one month and in the event that on the off chance that there is any specialized is who, at that point likewise this issue goes on how frequently your substance are not transferred that is the reason you can't see them after some time so it will be greatly improved in the event that you check it twice.

this is normally happened here , I guessed That your post is delete by admin or moderater because they didn't saSatisfied by your post .

if you didn't able to write post for 10 days it means you recived 3 warning point by moderater .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Hi everyone, This thing happened withe me. Before yesterday i write 9 posts . The next day  i do not see my comment it is deleted  but , i think , i do something wrong .or do not complete my comment .    

The possibility is that your post was in violation of the laws, so it was deleted and kept you from participating in the forum for a period of 10 days as you mentioned..

My friend, it seems that you violated the forum rules, so you were warned and banned from posting for 10 days. Then when the ban was removed, you commented randomly without thinking before adding your posts, so they were deleted as unhelpful posts

I hope you follow the rules well

On 6/30/2020 at 10:56 AM, JohanDonne said:

It is only possible if you have violated the rukes of the forum more then twice and the moderator has banned you, you can't do anything for this. Try sending a request to reopen your account or make a new and follow rules strictly next time.

There's some reason why his/her post are being deleted by the moderators, first his/her post is useless and second is not quality post for this forum, if you creating some topics here, you need to be make it more constructive so that the moderators seeing that your post is useful for this forum.

On 6/14/2020 at 7:09 AM, Tine0313 said:

That's right buddy. If you cannot find your post I think it was considered as a useless content that's why it is not existed by the time you are looking for it.

Do not get this wrong, although you are right, but not all posts are deleted due to useless posts, some posts can be deleted if a topic the post is under is deleted. Some posts can be useful and be deleted that way. Normally, posts are deleted, but this will not be hard if someone just continue posting and posting more than required. 

Your post Might get deleted because most of time members create duplicated topic or wrong topic and if you do comments on those topic then your post will get deleted becuase soon moderator delete those topic.. Also if you make useless topic then your post will get deleted too.. So you face the problem  ... Be aware when you going to do post..        

• +1 1

There might be deletions of your posts that is what happening here frequently because  the modirators  are deleting the posts  that are not useful on daily basis.

There is rule in the forum which states that we are not allowed to create topics that of no benefit to the members and the forum at large so whenever the moderators find a spam topic they delete it from the forum and anyone who made post in that topic will have to lose the number of there posts made in that topic and for that reason I will advise you to always make sure you make post in quality helpful topics to avoid losing posts.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/30/2020 at 1:48 PM, Michael0606 said:

Currently, the forum is very strict with the publications, so we must be careful where we comment or what we comment to avoid deleting some posts.

Yah you are right because already many spammer available in this forum who come here just for earning and make this forum trash..so to prevent those spammer Forum authorities become strict NOW which lead this forum clean MORE and now if a member trying to spam or break the rule then the member get punish without any reason                     

• +3 1

This is just to tell you that you have been restricted from making posts for that 10 days and since you were restricted the moderators have to visit your account and delete some of the useless content you made in the forum. You have to make good corrections whenever your restrictions is lifted and you f not you will be banned completely.

• +2 1

Maybe you did some mistake or you broke the rules or it's also possible that you get some warning points that's why you face the problem . You know I didn't face this problem yet because I am trying not to break the rules I'm really taking care of writing posts..

• Useful or interesting 1

I am sorry about the loss of your posts but this may happen only if they were deleted. I never had any similar problem in my part and this may mean that you need to make better posts. I advice to become better and make better effort, perhaps you were spam posting or breaking the rules of the forum. Be with reason when write and don't try cheat or spam.

I will advise you read well the rules and regulations of the forum, understand it well before starting post, because if your post is deleted, is either you comment on a useless topic or you make useless comment, and in addition, you should always try to visit the forum everyday.

If you are unable to comment and you couldn't found some of your previous post that means you are restricted for some time because of low quality post and perhaps the moderators have deleted it so it is highly advisable to be conscious of any comments you want to make so as to avoid this kind of problem.

if you can't post for 10days that it mean you have receiving a warning point, i'm also post some topics but in the next day i can't find any one from it, i think that i make mistakes in my topics and they was deleted.

• Useful or interesting 1