Bitcoin is a dream?? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Bitcoin is a dream??

Yes you can say bitcoin is a dream. Bitcoin hit 20k like a dream. We never imagine bitcoin can hit 20k but it became true. When I saw that bitcoin hit $20k it was time of Christmas. 2017 was the time when dream became true.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Bitcoin is not a dream bitcoin is giving us very good source of earning money and there are m nay peoples who are earning from bitcoin very easily. 

• +3 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Bitcoin is not a dream for me, but only as a medium of exchange, commodity trading and exchange. The profit from the Bitcoin business will be exchanged for flat money (USD), which will be spent to meet needs.

• +5 1

On 10/19/2019 at 3:06 AM, Keith700 said:

You could say yes! I see it that way in the form of a game but for many, Bitcoin has brought happiness to many parts of the planet.
Note that thanks to this medium, the freedom to manage money is much broader than before, these assets must be taken seriously.
Bitcoin being a reality that is not physically palpable, allows you to do as much as you can, even fulfill your dreams with it, it is possible the measure that you know how to handle it.
Many people have become millionaires thanks to Btc, others have learned and others simply enjoy it, and you? What group are you part of?

My part of it is just having to trade with some coins not just bitcoin and to earn some from this. Maybe can make it as my major source of income. But I know that it is not easy and I have to be industrious and to learn a lot to earn some from here. 

• Useful or interesting 2

On 11/17/2019 at 1:29 PM, Pritom Mondal said:

To be honest, Bitcoin is a dream to me. I think it's a dream for many people. Because the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. That's why we all want to earn Bitcoin and work hard to earn it.

Yes. It is a dream for us. Many people leave their physical works in order to earn bitcoins because they want to enjoy the benefits of bitcoin.

• +3 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

Many things that I got from bitcoin. No wonder many people make a profit because of bitcoin, especially people who have known bitcoin for a long time. I get enough benefits to change my life, not only money but knowledge of future technological concepts is a meaningful thing.

• +5 1

this is because the prospect of bitcoin is huge because an increase of hundreds or even thousands of dollars happens every day, but of course we have to be realistic because bitcoin is also at high risk.The presence of bitcoin becomes an instant solution for many people to get rich

• +3 1

bitcoin can be said to be a beautiful dream for those who succeed in it, but also a nightmare for those who fail in bitcoin trading, I am one of the people who have been fortunate to know bitcoin since 2016 with various changes in life that can not be separated because of bitcoin trading

• +3 1

I think you can't say bitcoin is a dream when you are making money by using it. It can make your life better and that is not a dream for me. I have many friends that changed life because of bitcoin. That's why i believed in bitcoin. 

• +5 1

Bitcoin is not a dream, but bitcoin make my dream come true. I have my own house now from trading in bitcoin. I resign from my job in a company and start to work as cryptocurrency miner and trader. But it worth to do. 

• +4 1

To be honest i dont have a dream related to bitcoin. im talking about the actuall dream when we are asleep. but in terms or dreaming as a reality or goals in other words,  i do also have a goals in life and that is to become a wealthy person someday , thats the only reason why i also worked hard the same as you because i know that bitcoin can aid me to reach my long term goals in life.

So, they should stay in the forum long enough to be able to do it Since I joined Bitcoin, I did not lose anything. On the other hand, I make a lot of money through bonus campaigns as well as from airdrop and investing. However, I do not encourage newcomers, because they do not have enough experience as well as knowledge about it.

Already you can use bitcoin at many places alongside paypal. However, paypal is an option much more often then bitcoin even though bitcoin has a larger cap then Paypal. I would like to see more bitcoin payment options and not just Paypal. Sometimes even crypto-related things accept only PayPal and it is crazy.It will then be widespread.I don't think it will be a second currency I just think it will be one choice of many. Personal preference. It will be very exciting to see cryptocurrencies one the same payment options or logo outside stores.

and I also dream like that. with me working on bitcoin hopefully my dream is quickly realized because bitcoin it is a great opportunity to change people in order to be successful as long as enterprising to do and want to try to get the results from here every person must also want to be rich with bitcoin

Nothing wouldn't be impossible if you do your very best in working here in bitcoin and i believe this saying that "while we are alive there is a hope" so keep dreaming and believing yourself you can achieve it in the right time.As for now it is only a dream but hoping that someday it will be happen.

Well I suppose kind of yes. Its been invented and created from nothing other than Electricity, complex puzzles, and the believe that it will one day rule the world. There are lots of reasons BTC could burst but the big time investors will not lose. The smallninvestor will pick up the bill.

10 minutes ago, dnam534 said:

whereas in past to land up made was a particularly difficult endeavor but currently it prove to be easy once bitcoin visited the planet.This is the fantasy of intensive range people have to be compelled to land up an upscale and currently this fantasy ending up valid for a few individuals in lightweight of operating with bitcoin.

I understand that bitcoin is a financial range but it is also socio-economic because it has been seen in many parts of the world how people use this asset and how they react, I think it is more a social experiment than something more serious because it makes them live a fictitious reality to many people who are only there for the money and not for the evolution of society, thus causing a very serious delay in terms of general education.

According to me becoming rich may not be possible but atleast bitcoin help us to earn that amount of money with help of which we can fulfill some of our dreams, no doubt bitcoin has a good future, i am hoping for the best. I believe that in future i will get a lot of profit from bitcoin so that i can live a comfortable and peaceful life with the help of bitcoin

Bitcoin is a dream of a one person who name Satoshi Nakamoto. First, it's a dream but that dream becomes reality. It's decentralized digital money it's a dream at first, Using internet to transfer money peer to peer. Using as a payment to buy some stuff, It's all a dream.

Bitcoin is indeed a dream imagine having atleast 10 bitcoins, that is enough for living. bitcoin already made someone success or help them leave their povery life. bitcoin is a dream come true for people who are not living wealthy life. 

With bitcoin what I dreamed of was achieved. Bitcoin at that time gave me a huge profit on my shoulders when selling it I am happy with what I have achieved thanks to bitcoin, people who are still skeptical about bitcoin have never yet felt the benefits.

Well i think all people here in crypto world is dreaming to be rich with bitcoin, and i was one of those people who are dreaming to be rich, and i know to myself that it was not easy so i we will be more smarter and strategic person so i can achieve my dream to be rich with bitcoin.

Well i think all people here in crypto world is dreaming to be rich with bitcoin, and i was one of those people who are dreaming to be rich, and i know to myself that it was not easy so i we will be more smarter and strategic person so i can achieve my dream to be rich with bitcoin.

Bitcoin has become my daily life as a means of investing. I try to invest as much as possible in bitcoins and thereby receive income, profit. I like to engage in bitcoins, and I want to become a millionaire with the help of bitcoins and blockchains. Maybe I belong to a group of dreamers, but I have bitcoin today.