Tell us your problem Let solve it together - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your problem Let solve it together

2 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

will be like you in the future because I believe hardwork pays at the end of every labour.

Ok mate thanks for taking my advice I wish you best of luck on your journey to the forum have a nice day. Happy Posting my friend nice to meet you once again

2 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Ok mate thanks for taking my advice I wish you best of luck on your journey to the forum have a nice day. Happy Posting my friend nice to meet you once again

It's a pleasure to be a good contributor like you in this forum because I see good number of topics that were created by you and it has really helped me develope some experience in the field of crypto. 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Yes we can talk about our problems here to other members especially if it's related to cryptoworld that's why we can ask some questions to other members and they will answer it as long as they can. 

Yes mate, some members here afraid to ask some questions to the seniors like us which is not good, they can free to ask for us so that we can answer their problems here, we're here in this section to guide the new members here so don't be afraid from us.

• +1 2

I think everyone have some problem in this market  , I have also . this is pretty well that Eveyone should be share their problems here . they got good solution reagrd their problems . 

I think their should be a different sections " problem in Crypto " for these kind of post ;) .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

14 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

It's a pleasure to be a good contributor like you in this forum because I see good number of topics that were created by you and it has really helped me develope some experience in the field of crypto. 

Thanks 🙏 mate for such motivation this will make me continue to keep creating topics that will be informative and can help everyone to keep working perfectly like we do as for the newbies as well.

3 hours ago, gourav789 said:

I think everyone have some problem in this market  , I have also . this is pretty well that Eveyone should be share their problems here . they got good solution reagrd their problems . 

I think their should be a different sections " problem in Crypto " for these kind of post ;) .

Well, everyone have a problem in the market and that's normal. This topic is very useful to know the problems of others in crypto.  But I don't think "problem in crypto" is not necessarily, because we already have the Crypto World section were we can post all about Cryptocurrency especially our concerns about crypto.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

3 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Thanks 🙏 mate for such motivation this will make me continue to keep creating topics that will be informative and can help everyone to keep working perfectly like we do as for the newbies as well.

Working so that everyone should benefit is what we should mostly do because that will also call the attention of the developers of this forum to give us more opportunities to earn as well.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

I dont have experience on trading. Anyone here's to introduce how to trade btc ? The tactics or the main factor to consider before you trade coins. Hoping someone will help me.

7 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Working so that everyone should benefit is what we should mostly do because that will also call the attention of the developers of this forum to give us more opportunities to earn as well.

Yes I Amy agree with you but this is not an easy wor but when taking review that we can screenout the spammers and report them easily by using the report button.

On 4/30/2020 at 9:59 PM, Jana Ara said:

Everyone on the Cryptotalk forum is friendly to each other for which all the members are a family.  This forum helps each other a lot so that we can do everything in this forum very easily and know all the things about crypto.  We can solve any issue to help each other in this forum.

Helping each other will make working and posting also sharing here more easier that's why let's help and guide those who are seeking for help and knowledge so we can also help cryptotalk for more improvement. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

12 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes I Amy agree with you but this is not an easy wor but when taking review that we can screenout the spammers and report them easily by using the report button.

With time that is possible and that is why we were also giving opportunity to give dislike to such members because that will also tell the moderators that this are low quality posters of the forum and they can be penalized for there work.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

1 hour ago, Projectcrypto said:

With time that is possible and that is why we were also giving opportunity to give dislike to such members because that will also tell the moderators that this are low quality posters of the forum and they can be penalized for there work.

Only the moderators have that privilege to purnished the offenders. When the offender did wrong we report the moderators can banned that user or issued him a warning point for such a bada attitude.

On 4/30/2020 at 9:51 PM, Mohammad19930000 said:

My friend is right. Here we must help each other by putting our experiences in the world of encryption and providing advice, which makes this site enjoyable, useful and profitable at the same time. 

We will work to achieve this and make this forum very prosperous. 

Thats true, we are all here to share our experience and knowledge about cryptocurrency which is reslly good becauad we will all benefit from it because we also gain knowldge for every topcs that we will read here.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

Only the moderators have that privilege to purnished the offenders. When the offender did wrong we report the moderators can banned that user or issued him a warning point for such a bada attitude.

That is exactly what I meant in my post the moderators are the ones in charge of monitoring the forum so they should be the ones to ban or warn any member found guilty of any wrong act.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

4 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

That is exactly what I meant in my post the moderators are the ones in charge of monitoring the forum so they should be the ones to ban or warn any member found guilty of any wrong act.

Ok now I get your point and yes your idea is good for clearing the forum from all bad users and to make the forum clean. Is the best time to show the best we can to help fight this users.

8 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Ok now I get your point and yes your idea is good for clearing the forum from all bad users and to make the forum clean. Is the best time to show the best we can to help fight this users.

Yes and only by creating helpful topics and making useful posts which will be beneficial to members of this forum just the way you are doing will make us unite and work as a team.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 4/29/2020 at 11:02 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this forum talks about to the everyone's problem, when you have a problem taken here in this forum, you can approach any members here, happy posting mate.

Yes free to tell or ask if you have any question that's why look for a member who have enough knowledge to answer your question. In addition sharing cryptoworld knowledge is one of the purposes of cryptotalk that's why sharing what you know will help others too. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

8 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

sharing cryptoworld knowledge is one of the purposes of cryptotalk that's why sharing what you know will help others too. 

Well, this is how the forum runs by being discussed or shared all of the things which is the priority of this forum and that is cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

7 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Yes and only by creating helpful topics and making useful posts which will be beneficial to members of this forum just the way you are doing will make us unite and work as a team.

This was great mate everything is working perfectly and all of us are one commiunity cleaver together as a team to do the best contribution we can we are not experts as we still keep learning

Yes all of us should answer to the questions posted by the others in forum & should provide the proper honest opinion. This is good for the forums overall global reputations.

• +3 1

4 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

This was great mate everything is working perfectly and all of us are one commiunity cleaver together as a team to do the best contribution we can we are not experts as we still keep learning

We work together we learn together but the forum will be more matured if we will have more expert in the field of Cryptocurrency because they will give us perfect solutions to our problems which will as well make learning more easier.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I want to learn a lot of trades. Trading in cryptocurrency and trading in forex, but I haven't started learning yet. I want someone to encourage me to do this by sharing my knowledge of trading. Thank you very much for your work. This is important to everyone because we have an idea of each currency we currently have so that we can benefit from trading and it is very important to have an idea. For this useful post.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

We work together we learn together but the forum will be more matured if we will have more expert in the field of Cryptocurrency because they will give us perfect solutions to our problems which will as well make learning more easier.

Old members are need in this forum to guide the newbies you as well have gotten some experience you can assist in guiding the newbies. 

5 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Old members are need in this forum to guide the newbies you as well have gotten some experience you can assist in guiding the newbies. 

I am actually trying to make myself more available to this forum in terms of making good quality posts and with time i will perform more than the way I am doing right now, thanks for the motivation.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

This post was really helpful for solving together problem.  By sharing everyone's problems here, a good relationship will be formed with each other in the same way that the problem will be solved. For now, I have no problem sharing. Thanks.  

• +1 1
  • +2 1