Gap between total topics and total posts. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Gap between total topics and total posts.

This is a good presentation. We have to ask why do people prefer making comments that posting. The reason is not far fetched. It has to be because it is simply easier and less risky to make comments. Imagine making a post that then gets deleted, you get warning for that as well as lose what you should have earned for that post. 

The gaps is really big my friend. commenting shouldn't be what we should always do as members of this platform. Let try to also bring up topics that are relevant and will benefit us all.

My friend there is a huge gap between the number of topics and posts and it shows that most of the people are focused on writing their daily posts and not interested in sharing their queries and knowledge. But we must focus on both sides just like coins thus we will be succeed in this forum. 

Dear it is a clear that this is a big difference between topics and posts many people so old posts and not make new topics which is basically the reason of deletion of posts rapidly and it increases day by day. Kindly make new useful posts could help us to gain more knowledge and experience about Crypto currencies and online trading.

Great thinking dear we should try to create new and useful post daily instate of useless comments this plateform work for leaning but most of use as earning 💰 

There are many gaps in total topics and total posts.  Many members are joining here every day.  And they are making comments and tropics without knowing about the issues.  This caused a lot of pressure on the forum and the authorities deleted the useless posts.  So everyone should make important and relevant posts so that it is easily acceptable and beneficial to the people.

Yes, you are right.  Here is a huge different between post and topics. So we need  to create daily basis. It's important to create unique and useful topic otherwise we can fal in problem.

• +3 1

There is a huge difference between the number of topics and replies . l find this quite tough as it is hard for us to  put up useful content because what we have to share may already have been posted by someone else.Most topics have repeating points and useless comments after the first few pages. More Topics should be put up for discussion to solve this problem.

Of course, my friend, you are right and wonderful words. We have to adhere to and respond to what is appropriate in order for everyone to benefit, not to repeat the response to topics and not to respond to topics that have not been used. A person can create new and useful topics for everyone in order to benefit and benefit everyone daily happy

Yes you are right.  It happens because people Don't  work for knowledge .. They only want to make 20 useful comments. So that post and comments make a huge difference .so we should not focous our daily mission.

I do not think there is any issue in the difference between the numbers as in any forum there are less topics and  a lot of replies on them that is why it is called the forum not the blog.

On 4/28/2020 at 3:34 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Thee are huge difference  between  number  of topics and comments because mostly  people are focusing  in just completing  30  useful  content.  They don't  think about  making  New good  posts.

From the statistics,  it shows  that most members only focus on completing the daily post and not creating new topics for others to comment on. Let's all contribute positively to the forum.

I think there is huge gap between total topic and total post. Cause most of the people just create their daily post. But they don't make topic enough. That's why create this gap. We all should making new topic for sharing our knowledge and experience.

I think the same that you have more posts of comments than of topics but sometimes it is only because we do not have or we do not find a very good or good topic to do in the forum that is why there is almost always and there will be a lot that only others comment publications.

I also noticed this, my friend. There are a lot of comments that are useless and a lot of repeated posts. I hope that new topics will be available to talk about.

On 27.04.2020 at 17:49, Dmasked said:

As you can see in the media below, the statistics of forum are :

Total number of topics : 9124

Total number of posts  2652445

From these statistics it is clear that there is a huge gap between total topics and total posts. The number of topics are in mere thousand but the number of posts are above a pair of MILLION. This unhealthy gap indicates that users are unnecessarily commenting on topics and not posting any if their own for discussion.

It is true that this is a platform to promote discussions but it doesnot mean that we keep on writing about the same thing daily. I have seen users replying multiple times on a single topic and that is not necessarily bad but if you reply just for the sake of earning without any requirement of information then it is an abuse of the platform.

You must only provide sufficient and relevant information. Long thread of conversations that are basically useless doesnot act for the betterment of the forum. Your information and knowledge is valuable only if fulfills a purpose. Any piece of information that has no relevancy or purpose has no worth in a healthy discussion. 

It would be so much great if all of us took a little bit of time to learn more so that we can post few informational topics daily that will promote healthy and meaningful discussions in the forum.

Screenshot (62).png

I think this is normal, no? Instead of creating trash topics like "hello it is my first day at the forum", these people should better post their posts in already created topics. Moreover, if there is a vital topic, there are huge discussions there, so why would people create their own topics instead of communicating there? Don't quite get, what your idea was.

• +3 1

As we can see that the number of posts are more higher than the numbers of topics we great in the forum that's why we find it difficult to have enough topics of discussion in the forum please let's try to take notes and if all the members of the forum will at least make a single topic we would be able to have a reasonable number of topics of discussion and let's try to great a topic that is educative which will increase every one in knowledge and experience and will make us have good and positive reputation so let's try and make amendment in other to take corrections

Of course there are a lot of people who don't create new topics by publishing it. To learn more we have to force ourselves to create friendly topics and I think this forum will be more enjoyable.

On 12/5/2020 at 7:13 AM, Gomez12 said:

doing that will make everyone to easy find available topics to make his comment not until you quote or reply someone more than twice in one topic.

My friend if you notice there is high number of deleted topics this days which has got many of us to lose many of our posts because those topics were not valid enough and since they is the case then I will suggest that administration help us create some topics so as to reduce posts deletion.

2 minutes ago, Gomez12 said:

you suggested we will really be appreciated if the administrators they will be helping members create some topics this will encourage member not to feel tension of losing his post.

That will save more of our posts from getting deleted I believe because even yesterday I got almost 8 of my posts deleted which left me feeling bad that I am not trying but i got to know that I am not the only one affected by the deletion of this post and that is why I think we need help.

You have the right, my friend. We have to do research and publish topics that contain valuable information and have the importance of avoiding duplicate topics. Use your time and learn a lot about cryptocurrencies to be able to publish and not be satisfied with just responding

That's true the gap between post and topics is a huge different but we can't equal it whatever we do, because the rules of this forum the daily requirement a day is 20 a post each member and if we create a topic one or 2 is enough a day and sometimes other member didn't onlkne in cryptotalk . Its clearly see that commenting is more doing on this forum and also because of growing members a day. But we encourage to all members to make a topics per day to have a valuable and new information a day as well opinions are not repeated.

That's the reason why we need to post at least two or more topics per week so we can make many topics to talk about inside the cryptotalk. Also when we make a topic make sure that there's no similar topic posted so we can avoid the deletion of it.. Also make sure it is updated and you can support it when some members have a question on that. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

22 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

Of course mate,there is alot of people loss their posts everyday posting on some topics. this making people feel weak because nobody really feel happy when he loss his post on topic that been deleted or block after you work hard create your post.

A friend just advised me to reduce responding to new topics instead I should focus more on responding to older topics since they are verified to be valid topics and we should also improve the quality of our posts in any section we go. @Dark_Sky not everyone have the ideas of creating helpful topics and that is one of the reasons we have less quality topics around the forum.

Edited by Jones33