Is time to remember why we are here - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

This is conceivable however its impractical now the same number of nations and countries are not tolerating it as an undeniable money and that is only because of its unstable and autonomous working element. Perhaps there is some significant enhancements required then it is conceivable in coming further years.

Greetings to you my dear friend, I would like to thank you for this article which contains many important tips, everyone must read it carefully to avoid making mistakes

Hello friend.. Yes, we are here to socialize and learn all about cryptocurrencies in this platform that contains a lot of valuable information and questions as well as information about all areas of normal life.

• +2 1

Helo,My friend I am past joining this platform.some people is not proper working in our knowledge.He trying to copy of other people's post but he is not good you are using the knowledge power.pleas avoid copyright 

On 4/26/2020 at 7:12 AM, Babubu609 said:

This topic I escalate to you right now was to help us remember what and why we are here, this straight forward  questions will  briefly help you remember why you are here:

1. What is my duty here as a member?

2. What are rules that I most followed?

3. What is my aim being here?

4. What should I keep avoiding?

5. How can I help to improve this forum?

This are questions and here I wi come up with answers to this questions which will be shown below:

1. My duty is to learn all about cryptocurrency, share what I know meet friends, and finally received my payment after an hour working on the forum learning. This is really great and wow! To be here.

2. I need to go back to the about forum read on topic to revise and get myself protected from making mistake of different kind.

3. My aim being in this forum is to learn and received payments.

4. I need to keep myself avoided from breaking the forums rules doing the best I can to follow rules as stated and abided by me as a registered member.

5. I can improve this forum only if I could make legit posts on topic I read, creating informative topics that will help the forum, reporting scammers, avoid plagiarism or any act of spamming the site.

I have great hope with this questions and answers will help us unite and help the forum to move forward and remember why we are here. I don't post in other to receive likes or heart ❤️ but to help I only receive heart or likes when my post deserved to receive it. 

Thank you friends and colleagues I hope you will find this article useful to you.

Thanks mate for the awesome write up. In fact you have done it all for most especially we the new members on the forum as the post will guide to define your main aim of been on the forum. So thanks mate for the job well done

We came here because we can earn a lot of knowledge about blockchain, cryptocurrencies and newest technologies. This is also a great platform to earn the bitcoin. So we should spend more time in this platform and help it to grow.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing this post with us. Its a great reminder for all members. We should always remember to be beneficial for this forum. 

• +2 1

My dear friend thanks for giving a plenty convinient tips for us, "

it's really useful topic to read and follows this tips, that is really good to learn that this tips are kind of helpful to you and you are able to grab my points is really time to remember the reason why we are here.

On 4/26/2020 at 7:12 AM, Babubu609 said:

have great hope with this questions and answers will help us unite and help the forum to move forward and remember why we are here. I don't post in other to receive likes or heart ❤️ but to help I only receive heart or likes when my post deserved to receive it. 

With people like you @Babubu609and people like @Guru2050@Calvinpriva @Oxygen99 and others creating topics with simple and understanding explanation just like a teacher and students in the class. The forum shall progress. Thank you for this great post

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

11 hours ago, Techman said:

With people like you @Babubu609and people like @Guru2050@Calvinpriva @Oxygen99 and others creating topics with simple and understanding explanation just like a teacher and students in the class. The forum shall progress. Thank you for this great post

This vital cardinal example you gave in this post makes it must to respond to your tagging if not you have to tagged all responsible members because we are not the only top best in forum @Techman it's partiality. 

From the point just like a teacher and students. That is how it is my friend, so in view of this as a topic publisher you can simplify the topics just as how the teacher breakdown and simplify the contents to the students for effective and efficient learning to take place. Thia is how a topic writer, a member posting should be.

• +3 1

5 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

From the point just like a teacher and students. That is how it is my friend, so in view of this as a topic publisher you can simplify the topics just as how the teacher breakdown and simplify the contents to the students for effective and efficient learning to take place. Thia is how a topic writer, a member posting should be.

Yes if every member should take cryptotalk as a school to meet teachers to guide you in courses understand then share your experiences with others  we will not have been experiencing massive deletion of post. Because understanding the concept save you from posting what will not be useful @Guru2050 

• +2 1

Dear partner.  cryptotalk is a very helpful and instructive site.  In this we can easily earn money sitting at home which helps our family financially.  Moreover, it not only helps to make money, it also helps us to know many unknown things.  Because of this we are able to move slowly towards our future.  Thanks for posting what you need.

• +2 1

We should always be remembered about the purpose for which we are here in this forum. To gain experience and knowledge on cryptocurrencies, provide useful contribution to the forum and earn good amount of money.

• +1 1

It is my duty as a member of this forum to adhere to its rules and conditions to the fullest, and I strive to provide useful and valuable posts.
Respect other members and work together to cooperate with each other
My goal is to gain the necessary experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, in addition to achieving earnings for serious work.

8 hours ago, Techman said:

Because understanding the concept save you from posting what will not be useful

Genius fact stated @Techman that the quality some members lacks that is why they always complain keenly about reduction in number of their useful post in yobit. First and famous they need to make posting main reason for been in cryptotalk that will enable them focus their unalloyed attention to read and understand the topic before to respond. Best performance earn respect and popularity.

• +3 1

You are working really hard, old buddy, through these tips you give to individuals to be dynamic in the gathering and for their records to be protected and to remind them to comply with the standards of the CryptoTalk discussion during the post to add to building this discussion to improve things

Dear friend this forum gives us many facilities  and there are some duties of us towards it. We must work here with honest and hard work. We must keep clean this forum from hackers and cheaters. if we keep this forum clean from hackers and cheaters we can work here easily without any difficulty.

Thank you. This is a very useful information for everyone. We have to abide by the rules and provisions to achieve success and help everyone here .. because our goal is to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies ...

• +4 1

You're doing a great job, my friend, with these tips that you provide members with to stay active on the forum, keep their accounts safe, and remember to follow the cryptotalk forum rules while posting. In order to build this forum to improve the contribution to the partnership.

Thanks for sharing information. I have try to say, following the rules are very important and straight forward doing the right thing at the rights time to make every things go in right way..

You have shared this one mind blowing information in which everyone can approach their goals and their target easily step by step. As I aim to be in forum, I want to earn money in good amount through post and comment here and also get a lot of experience and knowledge from the field of trading and cryptocurrency. I have joined the forum because I get to learn a lot here.

this a good point for time, so I welcome my dear. Time is very important for every person. If any person post a topic again, so this person wast him time here. I say only here every person use time very carefully on this platform. 

Deciding to join this forum We also need to understand that our presence in this forum can be mutually beneficial to others.  Questions like these that I think are very good and suitable for all circles in the forum. Thanks for sharing this with our partner because some of the members here are just posting it again and again so many of the members are deleting some of their posts.  Good to post everyone. Thank you.

Whenever i join here i just think by working here i just earn money. But working in this platform regularly i learn a lots of things about many things. This is so much good here. We learn learn, gather knowledge and be experience, lesson and practice of patient. All benefits will develop by working here.